Ratings for Dr. Sukhender Singireddy

I had an ulcer for about 6 months on the front of my ankle that would just not go away. My primary Dr. recommended that I consult Dr. Singireddy. After ten treatments the ulcer was gone and much of the leg pain. I had just attributed that to age. Bad veins GONE!!! Hopefully, I will have the other leg taken care of very soon. Basically, all I felt was a few small needle pricks; really wonderful. The Doctor and his staff are just wonderful folks. Joan Kral

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

After suffering with varicose vein pain for at least the last 15 years I knew it was time to do something about it. Both my primary care doctor and physical therapist highly recommended Dr. Singireddy. Both the doctor and his entire staff were amazing! During the 9 sessions I had, I did not experience one moment of discomfort: totally painless. The professionalism of Dr. Singireddy and his staff was just amazing. I was comfortable the entire time. And guess what happened that I did not expect or even think about? I just came back from our condo’s pool where I was told by several friends that my legs look 20 years younger! No pain and lovely legs! How great is that? Thank you Dr. Singireddy. Marie D’Angelo

flag | Submitted July 7, 2019

I'm very happy with my legs, before they hurt so much and now they are wonderful! I always used long pants and now I can wear short pants, so I am very grateful! And I love Dr Singireddy! Thank you, Cristina Kolodziej

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

I am very thankful that I found this wonderful doctor! His staff is amazing, they are kind and caring. The office is clean and great care is taken to assure a sterile environment during procedures! I have had 6 procedures with no issues.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Dr. Singireddy and his staff were awesome. So friendly and caring. I had a varicose vein procedure and it went perfectly. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

I developed painful, unsightly vericose veins in both legs at an early age. Dr. Singireddy and his staff were wonderful in treating my veins safely, efficiently and with little discomfort! I would highly recommend Dr. Singireddy and his staff as the "go-to" for safe and effective vein removal. My legs feel and look great now!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

I wasn’t very happy with my legs and I went to see a Dr. here in town who isn’t here anymore. I just couldn’t go through with what he wanted to do. After a trip I started getting blood clots in my leg and knew then it was time to do something. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Singireddy who performed work on his legs. Reluctantly I made an appointment and Dr. Singireddy explained in detail what needed to be done and how we were going to treat my problems. He went above and beyond taking care of me and his staff is first notch. He is warm, friendly and makes you feel comfortable. He explains everything he does. He staff is just as warm as he is. Making sure you are comfortable and to get what ever you need to make sure you are comfortable. His office and treatment rooms are spotless. Very sterile and all who enter are just as sterile. I highly recommend Dr. Singireddy and you would be foolish not to get an evaluation. I would definitely do it all over again and can’t thank him and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

A good friend of my had recommended Dr. Singireddy and I am extremely glad he did. The staff and the Physician made my treatment a true pleasure. I can not express enough gratitude for the excellent care i received. My procedure was quite involved but I would do it again if needed. There was very little discomfort during my five sessions. I highly recommend Dr. Singireddy; thanks you for a great experience!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

The Staff and Dr. Singireddy are awesome. I was hesitant about vein proceedures and put off getting my problems repaired because I expected pain and problems.......well that is not how it went!!! I Trusted the team and my experience was nothing like I expected. Best group of people you could have. DO NOT HESITATE !!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Singireddy by my primary Dr. and found Dr. Singireddy and staff are excellent . Dr. Singireddy makes you feel comfortable and fully explains what the procedure is and personally calls you that evening after procedures to check on you! - unheard of in today's world. I would not hesitate to have him do any procedures if needed in the future.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018