Ratings for Dr. Sukhender Singireddy

I wasn’t very happy with my legs and I went to see a Dr. here in town who isn’t here anymore. I just couldn’t go through with what he wanted to do. After a trip I started getting blood clots in my leg and knew then it was time to do something. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Singireddy who performed work on his legs. Reluctantly I made an appointment and Dr. Singireddy explained in detail what needed to be done and how we were going to treat my problems. He went above and beyond taking care of me and his staff is first notch. He is warm, friendly and makes you feel comfortable. He explains everything he does. He staff is just as warm as he is. Making sure you are comfortable and to get what ever you need to make sure you are comfortable. His office and treatment rooms are spotless. Very sterile and all who enter are just as sterile. I highly recommend Dr. Singireddy and you would be foolish not to get an evaluation. I would definitely do it all over again and can’t thank him and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

A good friend of my had recommended Dr. Singireddy and I am extremely glad he did. The staff and the Physician made my treatment a true pleasure. I can not express enough gratitude for the excellent care i received. My procedure was quite involved but I would do it again if needed. There was very little discomfort during my five sessions. I highly recommend Dr. Singireddy; thanks you for a great experience!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

The Staff and Dr. Singireddy are awesome. I was hesitant about vein proceedures and put off getting my problems repaired because I expected pain and problems.......well that is not how it went!!! I Trusted the team and my experience was nothing like I expected. Best group of people you could have. DO NOT HESITATE !!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Singireddy by my primary Dr. and found Dr. Singireddy and staff are excellent . Dr. Singireddy makes you feel comfortable and fully explains what the procedure is and personally calls you that evening after procedures to check on you! - unheard of in today's world. I would not hesitate to have him do any procedures if needed in the future.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

I am a practicing Gastroenterologist, traveled all the way from Tennessee, to be treated at Sun-Coast Vein Clinic. Dr.Singireddy's, extensive training and expertise in the field made me travel, such a long distance. I am very happy with the outcome, appreciate of Dr.Singireddy and his staff's help.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Excellent care giver and bed side manner..highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I was recommended by my primary physician, he said he felt Dr Singireddy was the best. He was correct. He put me at ease explaining the procedure. He called me later on that night to see how I was doing. You don't see that to much with most doctors. The staff was very attentive ,knowledgeable and kind. I would highly recommend Dr. Singireddy and his staff

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

From the very first visit with Dr. Singireddy, I felt completely comfortable. His mild manner and explanation of my condition and the procedure needed gave me the impression everything would be taken care of to my satisfaction. To my delight that is indeed the case. Subsequent visits were equally satisfying. His entire staff is courteous and thoroughly professional. i highly recommend Dr. Singireddy for anyone needing vascular assistance.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Was referred to Dr. Singireddy by a physician friend for leg trauma from years ago...I had aching, pressure, bad veins and discoloring...Three treatments later, 99% GONE...So satisfied...He is the best...

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr Singireddy and His Staff are professional and personable. I was extremely comfortable from the first examination and all throughout subsequent procedures. Excellent experience!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017