Ratings for Dr. Sukhender Singireddy

From the very first visit with Dr. Singireddy, I felt completely comfortable. His mild manner and explanation of my condition and the procedure needed gave me the impression everything would be taken care of to my satisfaction. To my delight that is indeed the case. Subsequent visits were equally satisfying. His entire staff is courteous and thoroughly professional. i highly recommend Dr. Singireddy for anyone needing vascular assistance.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Was referred to Dr. Singireddy by a physician friend for leg trauma from years ago...I had aching, pressure, bad veins and discoloring...Three treatments later, 99% GONE...So satisfied...He is the best...

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr Singireddy and His Staff are professional and personable. I was extremely comfortable from the first examination and all throughout subsequent procedures. Excellent experience!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Simply the best . Look no further . Best thing I ever did for myself . Dr. S called personally to check on me . The staff is professional and accommodating . If I could give Dr . Singireddy ten stars , I would !! Wonderful treatment !

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Singireddy and his staff. First of all, I felt so comfortable and at ease with Dr. Singireddy and his staff immediately . His explanations of all symptoms, procedures were very understandable. Leaving no questions in mind about details of procedures. I had 7 procedures . Laser, phlebectomy and foam sclerotheraphy. I felt no pain . You feel the numbing needle and that's about it. ( especially loved that I could watch my favorite show ( Prperty brothers) as my surgeries were performed.) No issues at all. Loved the fact that Dr Singireddy would take the time to call every night to check in on me. That was very comforting. I also had his cell number if there was any issues. Just had my 3 month ultrasound and all good. My symptoms have all disappeared . I feel like I have a new life after aches, restless leg and other symtoms are 100% gone. Have a tad of discolor on leg still but disappearing as the Dr. told me it would. Going back in fall to have my other leg taken care of, then cosmetic work. Will trust no one except Dr. Singireddy to do vein surgeries on my legs. He is an Amazing Vascular Dr.. It has been years since my leg has been healthy , pain free and shorts to worn soon. Gloria W. Port Orange, Fl.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

The doctor and staff were extremely professional, friendly and work flawlessly together. My leg veins were painful and unsightly but thanks to D.r Singireddy and his excellent team, they look and feel much, much better. I highly recommend them! New Smyrna Beach, FL

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

My veins were horrible and bulging out. I was always getting leg cramps on a constant basis at night. Dr Singireddy was professional and told me what to expect and followed up with a 6 month evaluation that was great. I highly recommend Dr Singireddy and his great staff! Palm Coast, FL

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

My experiences with Dr. Singrieddy’s vascular treatments were preformed at the highest level of skill and kindness. Dr. Singrieddy is very kind, gentle, and skilled in what he does. I particularly liked that he called in the evening after each procedure to check on how I was doing. The office staff is also warm, helpful, and professional. I was very impressed by the cleanliness of the facility. My legs are finally looking great and are feeling pain free! I would strongly recommend Dr. Singrieddy’s Vascular Vein Clinic in Port Orange, FL to anyone looking for total vascular care. M.S. Ponce Inlet, FL

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I am so pleased with Dr Singireddy and all his staff who have looked after me so well,nothing is too much trouble and everyone is so kind and courteous, what a great Doctor and staff and I was so impressed that Dr Singireddy always called after every procedure and I have recommended Dr Singireddy to all my friends. Both my and my husband's sincere thanks to you all for your care and attention to me and my legs look so much better now.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Would highly recommend Dr. Singireddy. Office is well run, doctor and staff are attentive and caring. Always a follow up call from the Dr. after a procedure.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016