Dr. Wisam Menesi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Wisam Menesi

I had a accident with my hand and a sawmill - Dr Menesi reconnected tendons in my hand and repaired it . He was excellent in the procedure and the follow ups. He was a pleasure to deal with both personally, and medically.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr. Menesi treated both my young daughters. One was an emergency situation where my 5 year-old had a pyogenic granuloma under her eyebrow that was bleeding excessively for days. After 2 trips to the ER, and 2 doctors "mended" it. Dr. Menesi booked me in the very next morning and to watch him remove and stitch up the layers was incredible. He was so smooth and professional. She had a barely visible scar that you can't even see now, over a year later. Recently, my 8 year-old underwent elective surgery to pin back her ears "otoplasty". Again, Dr. Menesi was very friendly, professional, and did excellent work. I would highly recommend him for any plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Hi had an upper eye lid and a tummy tuck surgery done by Dr. Menesi. Dr. Menesi is a very caring and personable doctor. I could not be more pleased with the results. He did an amazing job, what a great surgeon. I was recommended to him by other woman who had various cosmetic surgery and I am so very happy I chose him. I highly recommend Dr. Menesi !!! A++ His staff is amazing as well.. Thanks again Doc!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Seen Dr. Menesi for my hand and it feels so much better. Can't wait to get the other one done. I found him to be a very nice person and makes sure you understand everything. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

I had Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel surgery by Dr. Menesi with fantastic results. Both wrists were done and you can barely see the scars. No more tingling and burning and I can sleep through the night !! Very friendly and professional. Dr. Menesi is highly recommended !!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

I had a very straightforward and fast experience. They are very knowledgeable in their field. The only feedback I would have is that they can be more personable. I felt more like a "number" in their consultation and operation.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Menesi with incredible results. He was very professional and kind, answering all of my questions thoroughly and thoughtfully! He was consistent in booking follow ups post-op, and the administrative assistant is extremely helpful and nice. The best experience I’ve ever had with any doctor!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I highly recommend Dr Menesi! He performed Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel .No more numbness and burning. Thank you for the excellent care.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Menesi operated on my hand for Dupuytren's contracture, he did an amazing job, my hand feels like new. And I did not have a long wait time! Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Dr Menesi is an outstanding surgeon who pays particular attention to detail and always has the time to listen to his patients concerns with a quick answer to any questions they may have. His follow up care is amazing, and he and his staff make you feel comfortable and stress free during the whole procedure. I would highly recommend Dr Menesi to anyone who asks and would not hesitate to have him as my doctor in the future if needed. My only regret is that I did not have this surgery years ago.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018