Dr. Wisam Menesi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Wisam Menesi

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Menesi and his team. My breast reduction surgery was a success and the recovery went smoothly. I would tell anyone considering this procedure to see Dr. Menesi , you will not be disappointed! Instant relief and a great looking rack to brag about!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Had a tummy tuck and liposuction done by Dr. Menesi . The result should are absolutely amazing could not ask for a better doctor for the procedure. The recovery time was not bad at all just had discomfort to sleep for the first week will recommend him to any of my family and friends

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

I had male Gynecomastia as a result of steroid use, and still planned to do bodybuilding competitions so it was important to not only remove the lumps totally but also minimize scarring. Dr Menesi listened well and understood my individual needs and concerns. He was always on time and very easy to talk with. He even got me pictures of the lumps he removed for my own curiosity. I had some pain in the first few days after the surgery but otherwise it was minimal. I was in a brace to hold everything in place for 3 solid weeks, and off of weight training for a total of 5 weeks. Some take longer before they can get back in action but I healed quickly. I would definitely recommend Dr Menesi to other males interested in this procedure.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr Menesi was great. The results of my procedure were life-changing. He was always courteous, on-time and super helpful in explaining my procedure. Highly recommend! I didn't even think this kind of care was available here or affordable. I was happily proven wrong. The wait list was one year, which was to be expected. After that the process was very swift and simple. Recovery from adominiplasty is brutal, but you do get through it. I would do it over again knowing what I know now.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Had severe Trigger Thumb on both hands. Went for surgery on two seperate occasions at Oromocto Hospital.. Dr Menesi and his staff are very knowledgeable and understanding. He is easy to talk to and very friendly. He takes the time to listen to you before and after surgery. They are all super nice and both surgeries went very well. Recovery time was shorter than I anticipated. He is a great surgeon and recommend him for any procedure you may need.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

I had surgery for Dupuytren Contracture on both hands. Dr. Menesi made it very easy. I had no nerves, and felt very secure going to surgery. The nurses were also exceptional. I had no discomfort after surgery. He is very skilled as the scars are visible only if you know they are there, and barely even then. More importantly, Dr. Menesi is very professional, personable, soft-spoken, and listens during initial and follow-up visits. I highly recommend him, and he would be my #1 for a procedure.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

I had Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Surgery performed by Dr. Menesi. I have had amazing results. I had actually stopped drinking coffee 3 years ago because I could not hold anything in my hand without losing grip and dropping it. I was also woken up every 20 minutes or so through the night with the pain and so called numbness. I had my surgery at Oromocto Hospital on November 29,2018. Today is January 2,2019 and I can drink hot coffee, sleep all night, touch all of my fingertips with my thumb, and am returning to work tomorrow. Thank God for him. I am so very pleased with his work. He is truly amazing and does a great job. A wonderfully pleasant personality. Where I find most specialist have the unapproachable personality. He put me at ease with having the surgery done. Very minimal discomfort after the surgery, not much swelling, and a very quick recovery time. My only regret is not having this done sooner.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Dr. Menesi is an exceptional surgeon. I went to him for a breast reduction. He eased my mind about the procedure right away. I was very nervous but he reassured me it was going to be ok and well worth it. My results are amazing! Immediate relief! I would highly recommend Dr Menesi to everyone. He is extremely polite and is very good at what he does :)

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Have had 3 very successful trigger finger surgery done and am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

I had a accident with my hand and a sawmill - Dr Menesi reconnected tendons in my hand and repaired it . He was excellent in the procedure and the follow ups. He was a pleasure to deal with both personally, and medically.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018