Ratings for Dr. Wisam Menesi

Dr Menesi is a wonderful Dr. I had a Breast Beduction in May 2019. From the recent comments I have read on this site, I can honestly tell you I too have felt I was too small until now. It took me a very long time to decide to have a breast reduction. I am a 30 year old average size woman and delt with size 38 H breasts since high school. I have put off surgery because in my mind the back pain and pinching nerves in my shoulders was better to deal with then the scare of being put to sleep. Last year I spoke to many people who have had the surgery and decided it was time I did something for myself to help my health. I did my research looking for the right Dr to perform my surgery. This is my body and I wanted the best. I read upon Dr Menesi reviews and how pleased everyone was with their results and decided he would be my choice. When I went to my consult Dr Menesi was very kind and explained the procedure. I was nervous and scared but he answered all my questions and reassured me everything would be fine. The day of my surgery I met with Dr Menesi and he once again reassured me and answered any questions I had. The surgery went well. I went home the day of surgery. I Cried ALOT!! Wondered if I made the right decision. I thought I was too small. It's now been 4 months since my surgery and I couldn't be more happier with the results. Looking back to when I first had the surgery I dont believe I was mentally prepared for the change I had done. I knew I would be smaller but I dont think I prepared myself enough to go through such a big change. You have to be ready mentally before going through with any procedure. I was ready but not prepared as I dont deal with change very well. It took some time but I LOVE the way I look now. Clothing fits me better, I can move and breath alot better without having the weight on my chest. People comment on how well I look. Many women who have had this surgery before by other Dr's say my breasts look better then theirs. Its been a big experience and I couldn't be more happy that I chose Dr Menesi. This was the right decision and I am so pleased with how everything turned out. Dr Menesi is the right choice for any cosmetic procedure you're looking to have done.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Having under gone breast reduction surgery with Dr Menesi I am still reeling in shock ! The attending nurse reasured me that I would have a C cup ( my breast were minorly pendulous but did cause alot of back pain due to keeping my bra straps tight to improve my overall look) but when the proceedure was complete Dr Menesi had reduced my D cup Breast to an A cup!! I am so out of per portion that I am wearing padded bras!!!! I strongly cauction anyone looking for pain relief to get in writing exactly what cup size they will have when all is done. I spend way too much time crying! My own doctor said "oh that is too bad, but you will get used to it" I'm not sure how one gets used to having their breast amputated! Best thing would be to spend the money for a Mastopexy rather than a medicare paid Mammaplasty if you want to have breasts left !! Get a loan if needed, getting a migraine and ending up throwing up from crying so hard is not an option!!

Submitted September 11, 2019

I recently had a tummy tuck, I was alitle scared but dr menesi made the process easy he is very knowledgeable and my stomach has never looked better

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

I have Dupuytren's contracture, it is a condition in which one or more fingers become permanently bent in a flexed position, I've had it for the last 15 years and was getting worse, although there is no permanent cure Dr. Menesi was able to fix it enough it no longer bothers me in one hand, my other was not as bad so just had the procedure done on one. There was no pain at all, I was nervous my self but had no need, I would not have any problems if and when I need the operation done again. All the problems I had catching my finger are gone, it was quite instant once the bandages were removed. Had a follow up appointment afterwards to check all was well. everything was done great timely manner, no long waits, wish all Doctors were like this.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

I’ve recently had a breast reduction surgery by dr menesi. The results were life changing for me not only did it resolve my chronic neck and shoulder pain but my breathing has improved as an additional bonus. Dr Menesi has improved my overall health and happiness he is professional and has incredible attention to detail from start to finish.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

I am so appreciative toward Dr Menesi and his staff! I am thrilled with the results after having a TRAM Flap procedure and nipple reconstruction. During a very challenging time in my life,(being diagnosed with Breast Cancer)Dr Menesi's compassion, knowledge and attention to detail gave me reassurance, strength and my confidence back! I highly recommend Dr. Menesi! He is an amazing doctor who change my life! Thank-you Dr. Menesi!!! :)

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

I’m 67 and my palm tendons had become comprised causing my fingers to start to curl. Dr. Menesi explained my options clearly, surgery was my chosen option, and my surgery, using local anesthetic, was completed exactly as it had been explained. The healing has occurred more quickly than I had expected and after a month my hand is fully functional with minimal evidence I had surgery a few weeks ago. I am extremely pleased with my experience with Dr. Menesi and offer my whole hearted recommendation. Thank you Dr. Menesi!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

I'm 63 and had a breast reduction 6 weeks ago. Everything went very well and I'm very happy with the results. No more pains in neck and shoulders. I cannot say anything negative about Dr Menesi. His professionalism, the attention to small details when explaining the procedure and recovery and of course the beautiful result. Thank you Dr Memesi!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Had a breast reduction 5 weeks ago and soooo happy with the results. Thank you again Dr. Menesi for putting me at ease and for answering all my questions. Your the Best!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Dr Menesi performed a tummy tuck with muscle repair on me. He did a beautiful job and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I would suggest not to join any online support groups and listen solely to Dr Menesi's direction!! 🤗 I recommend him highly

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019