Ratings for Dr. Rodney F. Pommier

Dr. Pommier did a "liver debulking" procedure on me in March, 2010. Prior to the procedure, he was extremely informative answering virtually every one of our questions. He is very pleasant and professional. My procedure took over 6 hours. His post op follow up with me was similarly outstanding. Now, more than two years later, I am doing well. Thank you for my life, Dr. Pommier!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Pommier saved my life. He is a wonderful surgeon who takes the time to do it right. He is very straight to the point, something cancer patients need while at the same time being caring and curteous. Extremely knowledgeable with my rare cancer. Now 2 years NED thanks to DR. Pommier!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Excellent bedside manner. Very professional, knowledgeable, caring, honest and a wonderful human being. He tells it like it is but is very aware of the patients feelings and concerns. He will take any amount of time to make sure the patient (and family) is comfortable with and during treatment. I highly reccommend Dr. Pommier, without a doubt, he is the best!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Rodney F. Pommier's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1983)

Assurant