Office staff is completely unprofessional, have had nothing but a hard time trying to refill prescriptions, and have been lied to about when the office manager is there, funny when told she is off she calls back within 15 minutes. Always spoken to in a rude manner as well as have sat in the office and witnessed patients being treated horribly. The women behind the desk sent a patient away who needed test strips, who was without them for 3 days, she stated he need to wait to see his doctor until monday, this was on a friday! To many stories to tell but i will say i would stay far away from this office until it can hire a staff that cares for its patients. I will add it also has a change in staff often which is clearly an issue as well!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Called to ask a question re my increase in levothyroxine that it was making me dizzy three days he didn't return my call. Finally 3rd day I called back and was told dr vergano said he will not answer my question or give any advice to me unless I come in. Can you imagine a Dr not calling his patient back to see what was wrong? I would have come in to see him bit I needed to speak with him cause I was not feeling well. Time for a new Dr. Did he need the 50.00 co pay that much?

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I saw him during pregnancy for GD and hypothyroidism and he was great. He made me feel comfortable during every visit, has great bedside manners, patiently answered all our questions. He is very knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. I had an easy labor and my child was not too huge as is the case with GD mothers. I am still hypothyroid and would continue to see him if my insurance allowed. I certainly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

very helpful, listens and responds to queries very patiently..

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Very pleased with the Doctor's style and knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Excellent doctor. Patient and caring, answers all questions,good judgement and understanding. Makes patients very comfortable all the way. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Sefton Vergano's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Office staff is completely unprofessional, have had nothing but a hard time trying to refill prescriptions, and have been lied to about when the office manag..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Called to ask a question re my increase in levothyroxine that it was making me dizzy three days he didn't return my call. Finally 3rd day I called back and was..."

October 16, 2014
  • City changed from "Lawrenceville" to "Highland Park"

April 4, 2012