Ratings for Dr. Michael Campanelli

The BEST ever, I highly recommend. Very knowledgeable and caring. Walked me through step by step. I love him

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Choosing Dr. Campanelli Was The Best Decsion I’ve Ever Made. I Had 3 Discs Repairrd In My Neck.I Recoverd In Only

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Life changing. After a year and a half I have gotten a proper diagnosis. I ended up having piriformis syndrome and was reluctant to believe it, as everyone was saying bulging disks; but it was so slight and the pain was not where it should be. So I did my PT and then went to Dr Shatish for injection in the piriformis muscle. Therapy was actually helping. especially the water therapy. Then the 1st muscle injection changed my life. I was able to engage the muscle and actually get back to dancing West Coast Swing again, which is the only thing I cared about, other than the pain. Between these 2 Doctors, my I am starting to get my life back again.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr Campanelli done so great surgery on me. He explains everything pertaining to back problem, surgery & answer all questions I had. Thank You.... His assistance Dr Melissa Bryant is a wonderful part of his team. Would recommend any person needing back surgery to see Dr Campanelli.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Dr Campanelli and his staff were professional and extremely helpful during this very stressful time.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

I have 3 rods in my back w/a Long scare. After a year I new there was still something wrong,so I went back to him + he said-there is nothing wrong w/the rods it's in my mind. I believe this all took place around-08? My PCP knows about this problem i'm having,but there's nothing that can be done-just taking med's to help the pain. I wonder if there is anybody els is having the same problem?

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

Choosing Dr.Campanelli was the BEST decision I've made. I saw him almost 2 years before having surgery & I took comfort in the fact that he didn't recommend surgery until it was absolutely needed. I also learned through other patients that he will not operate if you are not physically or emotionally fit to undergo surgery. His primary concern is making sure surgery is in your best interest & that you are healthy enough to have a successful recovery. Upon my 2nd visit to Dr. Campanelli, I felt 100% confident and comfortable with him and Melissa Bryant, ARNP. They both were professional, explained the procedure, and took time to answer any questions that I had. Fran B., the surgery scheduler, was polite and professional as well. The day after surgery, I knew the surgery had helped. While I am still in recovery, I am confident that I will back to normal doing the things that I love and haven't been able to do. Just like the doctor said! Thanks Dr. Campanelli & Melissa

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Michael Campanelli's Credentials

• Spanish

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental