Ratings for Dr. Richard Hatfield

I have seen him many times as the first appt of the day when my appt would be at 7 and the doors would be locked and Hatfield would drive up at 7:15 or later. Doesn't fully listen to you just writes a prescription and hurry's you out!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

An absolute sweetheart doctor. Incredible bedside manner, knowledgeable and confident.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Hatfield for years. He is a very knowledgeable doctor. It is very hard to get through on the phone. The one receptionist Shauna never seems to be answering the phone. She does not assist the patients at all, her back is always turned away. I do on the other hand like the younger girl, she is very friendly and always helpful! She complements Dr. Hatfield's practice!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Hatfield for 11 years now and I always find him to be punctual, compassionate and genuinely caring.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I began to see Dr. Hatfield for a dermatology skin issue and he revealed that he was an MD as well. I liked him so well that I asked if he wouldn’t mind taking me on as a patient. I have been seeing Dr. Hatfield for a few years now and I’m impressed that I can get into see him quickly when needed and he is usually with 10 minutes of your appointment time. He listens and will do a thorough investigation of any medical issue that you may be experiencing. I would like to thank you Dr. Hatfield for being passionate and caring.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Hatfield is the most proactive doctor there is! He will always try to find a solution to the smallest of problems and will leave you a very informed patient. He never hesitates to send you for a test when something may be wrong and he never doubts you. After a year and a half after a painful injury I needed an MRI for my knee and I got in within a week - unheard of! His referrals are wonderful as well. He's personable too, seen me through my best and my worst. I will continue to go to him so long as he is in practice.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

He is the best doctor I've ever met.... and there have been lots!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

great DR been seeing him for many years BEST DR IN THE PARK!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Been seeing dr Hatfeild for 7 years now. He is very knowledgable and personable. Great doc. I moved to a new city and still drive 3 hours to dr Hatfeild!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr Hatifeild is a very kind and talented physician. I think you would be hard pressed to find a more caring knowledgeable, empathetic and skilled physician. He has been my GP or almost 10 years. A truly remarkable man. He treated my previously untreated PTSD and handled minor medical in office procedure with skill. I hope he never leaves Sherwood Park.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015