Ratings for Dr. Eric Muradov

after a 6 month battle with both lung cancer and lymphnode cancer I am now cancer free thanks to dr. muradov and office manager Jackie! both are amazing people in their dedication to giving their patients the care they need, it was so great to find a doctor who took the time to talk to us, explain clearly my treatment plan and patiently answer my multitude of questions . I was blessed to have a super support team including my wife sue, my family, my gp dr. datar , I felt from the first visit to tru-med with dr. muradov that he was in my corner with this fight with cancer, I did not want to go anywhere near kemo and radiation (like taking a knife to a gun fight!) after watching the devastation kemo and radiation has caused to friends and neighbors, dr. muradov came up with a treatment plan that not only made sense but it worked!!! if you have a serious health issue I recommend you set up an appointment with dr. muradov, you will find a doctor who is serious about your health care and Jackie will make you feel welcome!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr ERIC Muradov has helped me more then any other doctor in the last 25 years !! i like the fact that he only takes test that are necessary SO the cost isn't out of this world Most important to me is he listened and has a very open mind and last but not least his office manager jackie is amazing

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Really cool clinic. I just got some testing done. I'm glad I went. The Dr. is really on point. I’m looking forward to reviewing my results.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

When I called Dr. Muradov it was an attempt to find answers and help. I had been trying to seek help in many different ways. On my first visit answers to long standing difficulties started to be addressed. Dr. Muradov was able to think way out of the box. This was the solution. I am feeling better. I encourage anyone with complex health issues to see this man.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I have seen a improvement with my ms symptoms since I went to his clinic 2 months ago.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr Eric Muradov has been extremely helpful with the treatments he has given to me while I have been undergoing chemo for colon cancer. His knowledge and administration of treatments have enhanced my chemo treatments and are a definite boost to my depleted system. I appreciate the care, attention, research and knowledge that he provides. I chose him over other Naturopathic doctors after careful research on my part. I will continue to use his treatments as after care to ensure that I enjoy a healthy future. Recommended.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Went in for hormone testing. Fixed my thyroid!! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Knowledgeable and friendly. Good experience getting my allergies tested. Recommended.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I have been Dr. Muradov's patient now for almost two months and I highly recommend this doctor. I have suffered from anxiety and depression for many years and have tried multiple medications with minimal results. Dr. Muradov has been a great help in addressing my overall health concerns. To date, I feel better than I have in several years. Thank you Dr. Muradov!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Muradov is an excellent naturopath, he has helped me to regain my general health with IV therapy. He is attentive, knowledgable and is genuinely concerned with helping me.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Eric Muradov's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Naturopathic Doctor with Focus on Digestive Concerns, Fatigue, Hormone Concerns, Skin Health and Mood issues.

• English