Dr. Eric Muradov

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric Muradov

Dr. Muradov has no idea what he is doing and is a complete crook. I am quite unsure how he has 4.5 stars when he has essentially robbed me of my money whilst knowing practically nothing on how to actually solve issues past identifying them,

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I am very impressed with Dr. Muradov. I would recommend this clinic to anyone. Very personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I had been dealing with chronic fatigue for years. Initially Dr Muradov suggested hormone testing and we did some adrenal and thyroid treatment which was somewhat helpful but didn't cure the problem. He then suggested viral testing and we finally figured out what was going on!! I'm finally improving. No one had ever suggested viruses or infections let alone tested for them so I'm extremely grateful. On the road to recovery :)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I've been visiting Trumed for a few months. I've been very pleased with Dr Muradov's hormone expertise. I've visited a Naturopath in the city before but unfortunately I found the experience less fruitful. Dr Muradov insisted on pretty in depth blood work and we fairly quickly pinned down the issue in my thyroid. He gets backed up sometimes so you might have to wait and the labs are out of pocket costs but overall great experience.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

A terrific experience. Such a breath of fresh air from my MD.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I've had Glutathione treatment here for my skin. The effects were subtle but it was a good experience.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

I just started IVs for cancer treatment. I was really encouraged by the data this doctor presented to me to support the treatments I'm doing at the Cross. So far so good :)

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I went to see Dr Muradov so I could get tested for food intolerances. In our first meeting he said very little to me other than I should get tested. I asked some questions and his responses were somewhat vague. After two months I returned for my results and he basically just read out the results. He offered no real insights and again was vague when I asked questions. This is not really my idea of consultation and frankly I would have been better off if I found someone to test me without ‘consultatuion’. He told me I could email with questions, which I did, but received no response. I paid a lot of money for his services so I would have thought a response to my email is the least I could expect. I too am a consultant, in a very different field, and would not dream of treating clients with such disregard.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I've had allergy testing done with Dr Muradov in 2013. It dramatically improved my digestion. I've referred friends to get this testing done. Not everyone who's had it done had dramatic results like mine but it's definitely worthwhile if you've been struggling with digestive issues. It's not the cheapest testing but I think my benefits covered some of the costs.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Muradov first saw me in May 2017 when we sat down for my first consultation on how to treat my bladder cancer. I had gone through my first BCG treatments with my urologist with no luck at all with my treatments. My urologist then wanted to remove my bladder & thats when I started to look for other treatments . Dr. Muradov told me that I was his first bladder cancer patient & we could try DCA & vitamin C treatments . Dr. Muradov was very up front with me at our first consultation that he would not keep treating me if we were not getting any positive results. I started DCA treatments during my second round of BCG treatments & in Sept. 2017 my urologist did a bladder scraping biopsy & the results came back negative for no cancer. I continued to do the DCA & vitamin C treatments along with BCG treatments & on Dec. 8th. 2017 I just had a scope of my bladder with my urologist & again I'm glad to say there is no cancer in my bladder. I really feel that the treatments that I've gotten form Dr. Muradov have been the reason why my cancer is gone (so far) to this day. Like I said earlier on in my write up that my first BCG treatments had no success & I got positive resuls with having no cancer once I started treatments with Dr. Muradov & possibly the combination of both treatments doubled the chances of success but either way the cancer didn't spread anywhere else nor did I have to have my bladder removed. Thanks Dr. Muradov !!!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Eric Muradov's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Naturopathic Doctor with Focus on Digestive Concerns, Fatigue, Hormone Concerns, Skin Health and Mood issues.

• English