Ratings for Dr. Eric Muradov

It has been quite a journey over the past 2 years to improve my health and I consider myself very fortunate to have found Dr Muradov. Previous blood tests had shown that I was deficient in vitamin B (because my body had stopped absorbing oral vit b) and my cortisol levels were high. He put me on a vitamin b IV and am trying to lower my cortisol levels. He currently has me on a multivitamin and vit B IV and I am feeling as energetic as I was when I was 40 years old. Dr Muradov is a doctor who truly cares about his patients. He looks you in the eye and listens and he takes action. And many thanks to Jackie, his dedicated office manager who accommodates my appointments because of my long travel time.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

First went to see Dr Muradov with my husband who was seeing him for bladder cancer and I thought I would ask him about my fatigue ( I HAVE MS )that was brought on by the move my husband and I made to Edmonton . I told Dr Muradov about it and he suggested I take an IV loaded with vitamins which did wonders for my walking and fatigue. Now I go every 2 weeks for a boost to my immune system. It sure has helped me stay feeling healthy and not tired.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Extremely thorough. Running all of the lab work was pricey but he pinned down the cause of my fatigue in our second visit. Pleased to say the least :)

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

When I first went to see Dr. Muradov I was a mess! I was dealing with anemia, adrenal fatigue and I was so stressed out, that going in to see him was the last resort because my regular doctor told me that medically speaking I was okay. Within seconds of seeing my test results, Dr. Muradov immediately put me on a plant based iron because my iron was dangerously low. Within a few weeks of getting my cortisol tests back, I started the path to healing my adrenals. I am a different person since seeing Dr. Muradov! I went from being extremely tired all the time, needing to sleep at least 12 hours a day, and still feeling sluggish to only needing 8 hours of sleep and feeling awake all day. I have a lot more energy and am less stressed. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Vitamin iv helped soooo much!!! Energy, Mood and Fatigue. I'm going back for my second one today!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

The only naturopath I could find in the city that was able help me with natural dessicated thyroid. Lots of great testing run as well. Recommended.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I've been going to TruBalance for three years and still didn't feel right. Dr Muradov looked over my bloodwork from them and figured out what what wrong in around 5 minutes. I was very impressed. The clinic has a great vibe too.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

We really liked this Doctor. But after my husbands PSA went up he dropped us just like that. We had went to fortify my husband so he could fight prostate cancer and for us it was working. The staff was super friendly. We loved the atmosphere and Eric. Imagine our surprise when they wanted nothing to do with us and basically shut the door in our face after spending thousands on IV's but which we knew gave my husband a real boost!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr Muradov is extremely helpful. He customizes each persons treatment and does not over prescribe anything. He also gives you options to purchase your products elsewhere and even tells you where else you can get them in case you want to price shop. He truly wants to help people get better.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I have seen Dr. Muradov for a few months now. It's impossible to get a hold of him or the receptionist, and when you do, they are extremely flaky. Although they are both kind, I am constantly calling to try and reach them or make appointments. He gives a treatment and then wants to follow up months down the road well after the treatment has finished and you are hanging in limbo. The pharmacist who is allowed to prescribe medication has been his only saving grace. I am thinking of changing doctors.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Eric Muradov's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Naturopathic Doctor with Focus on Digestive Concerns, Fatigue, Hormone Concerns, Skin Health and Mood issues.

• English