Eric Muradov

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Eric Muradov

Excellent place for IV therapy. I've had IVs in Vancouver and Calgary and he's by far the most knowledgeable ND I've had treatment from.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

For a year I had been struggling with severe fatigue, hair loss, weight gain, acne, and overall just felt off, like I wasn't myself. I went to my family doctor and she started me on iron to address an iron deficiency but this didn't help my symptoms. I was going around in circles with my family doctor and wasn't getting anywhere. I then discovered TruMed and Dr. Muradov. I booked an appointment and after my first visit I felt relieved! He actually listened to me, he didn't think I was crazy for feeling "off", and we set a treatment plan in motion. Now three months later, I am no longer tired, my hair is growing back and is thicker, my acne is gone, and I'm starting to lose the weight I gained! I finally feel like myself and it's all because Dr. M took the time to actually listen and address all my concerns! Thanks Dr. M! I'm so happy to be back to myself again!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

I was very sceptical about seeing a Naturopathic . Though My experience when I walked into dr Eric muradov office was positive . His office wasn't quite what I expected ,, it was bright , clean and has covenant parking! He throughly checked my blood wk before putting in a treatment plan together. I never felt rushed out of a visit, he took his time exsplaining everything with me with great detail. He thinks outside of the box! Unlike my family doctor.. I always look forward to our next visit,, Franca ..

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

I can't say enough good about Dr. Muradov. He is very professional and really cares about his patients. Each time my husband and I visited him he always took the time to listen and the nessessary steps to get to the root cause of our issues. He is very knowledgeable and professional. My husbands cholesterol is now in normal range and I feel that my stomach issues are finally being treated properly. My husband and I would recommend dr. Muradov to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

It was suggested to me to try some intravenous treatments from Dr Muradov for my fatigue. IMPRESSIVE!! I feel dramatically better after the IVs I get. My wife and I both come for a boost monthly.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

I used to live in Toronto and was treated by a ND there. Really happy I was able to find a good place to get IVs done for improving my immunity. Cute clinic. Dr Muradov is pretty knowledgable too.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Thank you Dr Eric Muradov. You have made a huge difference in my life. I have had fatigue for years and years. You doing tests and changing meds have made me feel so much better, enthusiastic, happier and looking forward. I am so happy to work with you. Even contacting me, while on holidays to give me test results.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

The food allergy testing was really helpful. We were able to pin down some problematic foods that I'd never be able to figure out on my own. And my benefits paid for most of it!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Muradov since Feb '18 for extreme chronic fatigue, having a history of , which adrenal collapse and more recent iron deficiency anemia. My FT warehouse job is extremely physically & mentally demanding, and I was losing my strength and stamina. I'd already seen two general MDs, the first ordered blood work and simply wrote another iron Rx, which hadn't been making a difference, but didn't want to further explore reasons for the anemia. Dr. Muradov ordered a pelvic ultrasound for my painful heavy monthly bleeding which revealed clear causes for my iron deficiency. Extensive blood work included thyroid T3 AND T4, which better explained my health symptoms. The blood work requisition was ordered through a 2nd medical doctor, so provincial healthcare covered the costs. Dr.Muradov saved me over $300 by advising me to work this through an MD! I am so grateful to him for his sensitivity and respect for my finances without making a big deal about it; I'm not in a high-paying job, and my health plan is limited. Unfortunately this MD, a 2016 grad, is conventional and does not know homeopathy or respect complimentary medicine. My naturopath remains a key member of my health care team; the conventional doctor who does not want to be a team player and cooperate with other medical professionals has to go. Neither medical doctors told me gluten blocks the absorption of iron and I must stay away from it. This is where my naturopath saves me money and time; my workplace health plan does not cover for iron supplementation, so wouldn't I want the most effective methods known? Little details like these really make the difference in my healing. Dr. Muradov is saving my job by helping me recover my health. More recently, I've had further problems with weakness, moodiness, memory and cognitive issues. The thyroid test results Dr. Muradov ordered weren't the worst he's seen but not the best, so it is now that we can go more aggressively in that area with more effective natural treatment than I've been using thus far, and to my great surprise the cost was cheap, considering it was specially prepared by a compounding pharmacist, quite a specialty. I never liked going to doctors. I never wanted to address any sickness or weaknesses, and as I said to Dr#2, "Your Big Pharma friends need to do some serious jail time." I don't trust the pharmaceutical industry generally, so I stayed away. Having worked with Dr. Muradov for six months now, I can truly say HE IS a medical professional I am not afraid to talk with when I must admit to the challenges I feel are happening. I worked with women having thyroid problems and getting no relief from the conventional synthroid Rx, watched them truly suffering at work and in life. I am so grateful to Dr. Muradov that I do not have to suffer like so many others. After what I've briefly experienced with these problems, it messed up my work performance-several times-in ways I couldn't hide- and in my everyday life. I need more people to know their natural health care choices can do so much better for them, and they DON'T have to suffer conventional treatments doctors insist that don't seem to be effective. Had I remained an obedient, submissive patient to the first MD, I'd not have been able to keep my job. Dr. Muradov administers IV B-vitamin cocktails regularly to help red blood cell formation for the anemia. The desiccated thyroid by week 6 will really start helping me with short term memory loss and general lack of comprehension causing me all kinds of difficulties at work lately. I have never had bad reactions to any treatment modality, and I still do a lot of research which I can always ask Dr. Muradov about for his insight and experience. I hate going to medical doctors, but I look forward to my appointments with Dr. Muradov because I always feel he is on my side, he considers my life as a whole, and goes so far as to promptly write medical letters to my employer to help them understand I don't mean to keep making mistakes, but that they are symptoms of legitimate medical problems, and I am under a pro-active doctor's care to help bring things back to rights. With Dr. Muradov, I have reasons for hope; hope that I can get well without fearing for my job, if I do what he tells me to do and follow all medical protocols. This way, I will have hope for a better work-life balance. It's nice to be treated with respect and quality. I also learn a lot from the other patients who share their health journeys as we sit hooked up to IVs. Many times I've had cancer patients tell me that what Dr. Muradov prescribes "is the only thing" that affords them a quality of life they could not have without his therapies. I am grateful to all the clients for sharing their experiences with me. Office admin Jackie is a Ninja at keeping the phone answered, processing payments, and treatment prep. She's also great comic relief! THANK YOU, DR. MURADOV !

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

He Has helped me so much I can’t even express how thankful I am

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Eric Muradov's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Naturopathic Doctor with Focus on Digestive Concerns, Fatigue, Hormone Concerns, Skin Health and Mood issues.

• English