You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric Muradov

I get iv therapy from Dr Muradov, it helps with my mood and migraines. Ive also done the food allergy testing. It helps with my skin. I recommend Dr. Muradov.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I am asthmatic, have cronic fungal sinitius and COPD. I was always tired , unable to walk and talk, no energy or air to go fora brisk walk...I am prednizone dependent and usually have to high doze every 6 - 8 weeks....That was before Dr. Muradav I now have lots of energy,,,,air,,,and brisk walks are the norm..My sinuses are not totally congested all the time and i am feeling pretty darn good. Dr Muradov has been giving me a Vitamin Cocktail of goodness and herbs . No , i am not perfect but this is the first time in 10 years that i have felt good... Have been able to reduce my prednizone and have not had to take a high doze in 4 months ish..I highly recommend Dr. Muradov

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I have Crohn's disease and suffer from fatigue. Dr. Muradov's vitamin IV's have been life changing. They make me feel normal again. I see him once a month for an IV top up. Well worth a visit. The food allergy testing has also helped my digestion a ton.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Overall. I had an excellent experience with Dr. Muradov. He was 10 minutes late but we ended the appointment 10 minutes later than scheduled so I did not mind at all. His advice was beneficial and informative - so he was definitely worth the wait. Thanks again Dr. Muradov

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Even with the allergy testing, my digestive issues have not gotten any better. He didn't give me any more options to solve the chronic diarrhea. However, he did have helpful suggestions to get my hormones back on track. Overall, ok but not great either.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Very knowledgable doctor I was frustrated with a painful autoimmune disease not wanting to go on dangerous conventional medicines Dr. Muradov was my last resort. He was very thorough and within a week of taking 2 natural supplements he prescribed I'm no longer debilitated by pain. Highly recommend this doctor worth every penny I only wish I would've known/seen him sooner.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr.M helped me figure out which foods I was allergic to. My digestion is ten times better. No more bloating!! The allergy testing was a bit pricey but totally worth it. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I have been visiting Dr. Eric for about a month, and in a very short time he has been able to give me more energy and I am sleeping better. The IV therapy is great! I'm now on a plan to lose the weight I need to, I look forward to more of his guidance.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Muradov for just over a year and he is excellent! I'm a pharmacist, and was very skeptical of Naturopaths. I presented with diffuse anxiety, without remarkable psych history. I had been to 2 physicians about this issue and was given about 10 minutes of their time, with their only answer being anti-depressants. Dr. Muradov spent quite a bit a time with me, and actually listened to me. He suggested evidence based nutrition changes (and provided pubmed references), and explained the physiology behind his recommendations. He was also firm about some lifestyle changes that I needed to make. I have e-mailed him questions a couple times, and he was helpful and quick to get back to me. I credit him with helping to get myself back on track and back in balance. He is also really easy to talk to and personable. He helped me a lot, maybe he can help you too! Thanks Dr. Muradov!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Eric Muradov was late, but still ended my appointment at the original end time, so I lost a third of my appointment time. I filled out a history form and rather than scan it and ask questions he had me go through it with him again - he didn't want to answer questions, but just "get to know me" in the first $200 appointment. I was most unhappy with his advice - megadose vitamin D, despite my level already being tested as high on the moderate dose I was on, and couldn't given me any reason or evidence for this recommendation. He wanted me to take omega 3, but couldn't recommend a vegetarian source and promised to look it up and call me with it, which he never did. He also wanted to give megadose vitamin B12, but only in the office (for another fee) not for me to give it on my own at home, nor by mouth though again he had no explanation. He also offered an unproven treatment for my chronic condition and couldn't respond to challenges of it. This is a business not a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Eric Muradov's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I get iv therapy from Dr Muradov, it helps with my mood and migraines. Ive also done the food allergy testing. It helps with my skin. I recommend Dr. Murado..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am asthmatic, have cronic fungal sinitius and COPD. I was always tired , unable to walk and talk, no energy or air to go fora brisk walk...I am prednizon..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have Crohn's disease and suffer from fatigue. Dr. Muradov's vitamin IV's have been life changing. They make me feel normal again. I see him once a month fo..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Overall. I had an excellent experience with Dr. Muradov. He was 10 minutes late but we ended the appointment 10 minutes later than scheduled so I did not mind a..."

July 28, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drericmuradov.com" to "http://www.drericmuradov.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5R 1B6". Address has been updated from "None" to "8712 149 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804822788".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Even with the allergy testing, my digestive issues have not gotten any better. He didn't give me any more options to solve the chronic diarrhea. However, he did..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable doctor I was frustrated with a painful autoimmune disease not wanting to go on dangerous conventional medicines Dr. Muradov was my last reso..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.M helped me figure out which foods I was allergic to. My digestion is ten times better. No more bloating!! The allergy testing was a bit pricey but totally w..."

November 22, 2014