Ratings for Eric Muradov

I HAD MY FIRST VISIT EARLIER THIS WEEK. I almost never write reviews but I was just blown away by the experience. He went through some hormone labs my MD brushed off and told me exactly what was causing my acne. I was nearly in years because maybe someone could have figure this out years ago. See this doc!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2019

I paid 245$ for an initial consultation that was suppose to take 1hr and a half..took him 15 mins to tell me what not to eat. Required to do a US lab test, costed another 100+$ US. in Alberta it woould have been covered by Albert Health, for him to then place me on a Candida diet with medication that didn't equal the amount for 4weeks..which required more purchasing again could only buy from the US. I was only short 1 week! Had another follow up appointment for 145$ for him to ask 10 mins of gerenic questions. Requested final suggestions through email to save 145$ about how to implement foods that caused more yeast content ..and still waiting for a reply its been about a week and a half..not impressed by the cost or profeciency of his profession. I made a comment in the initial appointment that he can diagnose me in 15 min yet im paying for 245$ of his time..his reply was hes the best in the country? The best at taking alot of my money for very little of his time!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

I was showing symptoms fatigue for a while and then I decide to see Dr Muradov. He run a few tests and it seems that the treatment is working very well. Thank you so much for helping me

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

Ive been visiting Dr Muradov since 2015. 1-2x per year we run a set of hormone labs to keep me on track!! Usually he does up a list for my me who's on board with all of this. Thyroid, estrogen and others and he makes adjustments as needed and I feel great. I've tried iv therapy and it's awesome for my brain fog but it gets expensive so I keep it for the bad days!! Check out this doc!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

My family and I all visited Dr Muradov in the last few months. Both my son's had their allergies tested and my.husband and I have tested our hormones that our GP wouldn't do. Recommended if you want to get things done but it is a bit expensive. Benefits did cover some though.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2019

I actually saw Dr Muradov a few years ago for shingles. My child had chicken pox and it gave me a case of shingles. He had got me in immediately and suggested IV vitamin C therapy. The rash cleared up within a couple of days with no other issues!!! Definitely recommended. I've sent numerous family members and they've all said great things.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

Connected me with a pharmacist for a treatment for my leukemia and thyroid. Tracked my CLL for 2 years and every month the numbers get better and better. Oncologist is shocked. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

Dr. Muradov is very empathetic and knowledgeable. His treatements have been helpful to me where treatments I've tried before over many years have not. He is a critical part of my overall health care.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Awesome Doctor;) Awesome staff! I got so much better since visiting Dr.Muradov! After my IVs I am getting better and better! I can just highly recommend this clinic! Check it out!:)

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Got all the testing I needed for my psoriasis. Finally getting answers my dermatologist couldn't give. Testing is costly but worth it. Check them out!!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

Eric Muradov's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Naturopathic Doctor with Focus on Digestive Concerns, Fatigue, Hormone Concerns, Skin Health and Mood issues.

• English