Dr. Eric Muradov

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric Muradov

I've had allergy testing done with Dr Muradov in 2013. It dramatically improved my digestion. I've referred friends to get this testing done. Not everyone who's had it done had dramatic results like mine but it's definitely worthwhile if you've been struggling with digestive issues. It's not the cheapest testing but I think my benefits covered some of the costs.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Muradov first saw me in May 2017 when we sat down for my first consultation on how to treat my bladder cancer. I had gone through my first BCG treatments with my urologist with no luck at all with my treatments. My urologist then wanted to remove my bladder & thats when I started to look for other treatments . Dr. Muradov told me that I was his first bladder cancer patient & we could try DCA & vitamin C treatments . Dr. Muradov was very up front with me at our first consultation that he would not keep treating me if we were not getting any positive results. I started DCA treatments during my second round of BCG treatments & in Sept. 2017 my urologist did a bladder scraping biopsy & the results came back negative for no cancer. I continued to do the DCA & vitamin C treatments along with BCG treatments & on Dec. 8th. 2017 I just had a scope of my bladder with my urologist & again I'm glad to say there is no cancer in my bladder. I really feel that the treatments that I've gotten form Dr. Muradov have been the reason why my cancer is gone (so far) to this day. Like I said earlier on in my write up that my first BCG treatments had no success & I got positive resuls with having no cancer once I started treatments with Dr. Muradov & possibly the combination of both treatments doubled the chances of success but either way the cancer didn't spread anywhere else nor did I have to have my bladder removed. Thanks Dr. Muradov !!!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr Muradov monitors my hormones when I'm doing my bodybuilding cycles. He also helped me get onto cytomel thyroid for reducing my body fat prior to competition. It's been a good experience because my MD doesn't want to help me. I have to pay out of pocket for labs but at least I can get them run and Dr M gives me a call if he sees a hormone out of whack. Overall recommended especially if your md is being difficult about running stuff.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I just had my first follow up. I've been trying to lose weight for two years. I brought all of my old lab work to my first visit. Dr Muradov put me on two supplements and modified my diet slightly and I dropped five pounds in 1 month! Energy is much better as well :) I didn't realize I had a thyroid issue before coming here. My MD didn't say anything!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Muradov has wasted thousands of my dollars and has left me worse than when I started with him. I will never go back to him or recommend him to anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Seeing Dr Muradov for years for Vitamin IVs. Helps my energy. I always get a booster before trips.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I've been coming to trumed clinic since early 2017. Dr.M helped me get onto some prescription thyroid which has made a huge difference. I visited a few NDs before over the years but no one mentioned needing thyroid let alone thyroid medication so I'm happy I found them. My thyroid test costs are out of pocket, but he doesn't ask you to run re-tests that often which is nice.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Exceptional experience!! I've only had my first appointment but I am very excited to be working with this clinic. Check them out for sure.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

It has been quite a journey over the past 2 years to improve my health and I consider myself very fortunate to have found Dr Muradov. Previous blood tests had shown that I was deficient in vitamin B (because my body had stopped absorbing oral vit b) and my cortisol levels were high. He put me on a vitamin b IV and am trying to lower my cortisol levels. He currently has me on a multivitamin and vit B IV and I am feeling as energetic as I was when I was 40 years old. Dr Muradov is a doctor who truly cares about his patients. He looks you in the eye and listens and he takes action. And many thanks to Jackie, his dedicated office manager who accommodates my appointments because of my long travel time.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

First went to see Dr Muradov with my husband who was seeing him for bladder cancer and I thought I would ask him about my fatigue ( I HAVE MS )that was brought on by the move my husband and I made to Edmonton . I told Dr Muradov about it and he suggested I take an IV loaded with vitamins which did wonders for my walking and fatigue. Now I go every 2 weeks for a boost to my immune system. It sure has helped me stay feeling healthy and not tired.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Eric Muradov's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Naturopathic Doctor with Focus on Digestive Concerns, Fatigue, Hormone Concerns, Skin Health and Mood issues.

• English