Ratings for Dr. Noel Russell

I had a surfers ear operation due with Noel and when I was due for the operation was surprised to find that a registrar would be performing the operation with Noel overseeing precedings. I had two weeks of severe pain and numbness of ear and temporal region. Two weeks post operation I was due to have packing of ear canal removed and was unable to get Noel to do this as he made himself unavailable but was taking patients at the hospital on that day when I attended to see another ENT. The care factor was not there. Also his staff are unable to get him to return phone calls.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

What a disgusting man to spam this page with so many fake reviews to even out his rating after people posted about their bad experiences with him. Probably done by the nasty piece of work that made vicious comments patients who had posted negative reviews, back when comments were allowed (are you his wife? why don't you tell your husband to get some skills instead being a deceitful vile shill for your talentless husband?)

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Excellent experience with Dr Noel Russell and his staff

Submitted September 10, 2014

Excellent experience with Dr Noel Russell. He is incredibly knowledgable, courteous, done to earth and an amazing surgeon. Could not recommend him more highly. No need to see any other ENT surgeon when Dr Noel Russell is around.

Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr Noel Russell and his staff are amazing. I had an long-term injury and needed a septoplasty and a turbinectomy. I was so impressed by everything from the first consultation with Dr Noel Russell to the surgery and recovery and the aftercare. Dr Noel has definitely earned his reputation as a friendly, understanding and amazing surgeon. I would recommend Dr Noel Russell to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Saw Dr Noel Russell after suffering from a congested nose for two years. Managed first with nasonex then it was decided to operate. The operation went smoothly and my recovery was far quicker than I expected (after to talking to a friend who saw a different surgeon). I feel better than ever. Dr Noel Russell is I credibly understanding, caring and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Saw Dr. Noel Russell for sinus and breathing problems. Great sinus surgery and septoplasty. I feel and am breathing better than I ever have before. Friendly doctor and friendly staff. Very easy to find - right behind St John of God Hospital

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I went to Noel Russell on the 20th June 2011. I had serious sinus pain and congestion and he had removed polyps from my left sinus passage before. I had been leaking clear liquid from my left sinus and doctors had said it was an allergy. By the time I saw Noel the liquid had began to come out my left ear as well. Whilst in his surgery he was very blank and seem disintersted. He looked in my ear and nose and said that yes I did have clear fluid build coming out but no sign of infection or fluid build up. He gave me a nasal spray nasnex and sent me on my way. A few weeks later (8th July)I was in the Geelong Hospital fighting for my life with bacterial meningitis. Turns out my left sinus had burst and I was leaking cerebal fluid. He had no interest what so ever in swabbing or investigating the clear fluid. I still have side effects from being in a coma for 5 days and I can honestly say I will never see Noel again. Please be very careful when chosing an ENT.

Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Russell and his staff are courteous, friendly and polite. Both my son and daughter have been operated on by Dr. Russell for grommets and a tonsillectomy and we would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone and everyone. He explained the surgery to both me and my children and was very patient with my many questions. The recovery time for both operations was quicker than what I had expected (after speaking to friends who had seen other ENT surgeons). Dr. Russell came to see both my children in hospital after the operation and they were both 100% by the time of the follow-up appointment. Dr. Russell and his staff are the best in the biz!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I had sinus surgery 2 years ago to cure my breathing and remove a polyp that was affecting my whole life!! i now am having trouble just as i was before but slightly less painful.. i would get a blocked nose every day, runny nose nasal pressure my nose feels like its on fire everyday so i got a referral from my gp to see him again and as i was telling him my symptoms he didnt seem interested at all, he was ignoring me was not friendly was arrogant and after he finished looking up my nose he said it was healthy and to keep using the nasonex! he stuffed up the surgery but didnt want to admit it! i do not recommend going to see this ent surgeon as he is a big liar!!!!

Submitted April 24, 2014