Ratings for Dr. Satish D. Narayan

Much improved office. very professional and thorough!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Office staff is rude and no one ever answers the phone. When they do answer they tell you they will call you back but never do. I've tried to check back in with them when they do not call back and never get anyone to answer the phone. It is very frustrating! I am trying to access my medical records and when I've spoken to someone they ask if I can just call back at another time. Dr. Narayan is an excellent doctor and knows his stuff but his staff is terrible at service and helping others without making them feel belittled. I moved out of state and they are less willing to help me now than they were when I was there. Very unhappy!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Gifted Doctor!! He knows his stuff I would recommend him highly Hoa office staff have changes. They have a dynamic CFO who has improved patient satisfaction and outcomes.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

This was the worst doctor's office experience ever. The wait was over 2.5 hours, the staff was rude and very unpleasant. The dr and his wife really do not care about the patients. They are into just writing prescriptions.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

This is the most unprofessional doctor and office I have ever experienced. I'm in the medical field and cannot tell you enough DO Not go to this practice. They violate your privacy by talking loudly about other patients in the lobby. Every time I have been wait time is 2.5 to 3 hours. dr. Narayan cancels last minute and they don't inform you. The prescribe incorrect medications and refuse to correct it. This office is incompetence at its finest. Please avoid if you want decent care.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

This physician was the worst Dr. I have ever encountered. He either is the most inconsiderate or overly busy person. I am in the medical field and have never encountered such incompetence. He seems like a knowledgable Dr. however he is always 2.5 hrs late for appointments, gives you 10 minutes with him, prescribes the wrong meds, and doesn't show for appointments. The office is not clean, office staff spends all of their time apologizing for him being 2.5 hrs late and is very unprofessional discussing other patient information and PHI loudly. I went for routine medication consult and had same experience for 3 appointments. I will never be back and will never refer anyone.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

he is probably the worst physician i have ever seen. their office staff is rude and unhelpful, they do not return phone calls, records are incorrect, insurance issues, wait for hours and hours in the waiting room, didn't file insurance for over a year, didn't file with insurance for medicine to be approved, writes down what he wants to instead of what is being said, always a problem with prescriptions and refills. i would never, ever recommend this doctor or his office for any reason

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I waited for 4 hours for an appointment that lasted 4 minutes. Apparently extremely prolonged wait times are a norm in this office. I brought in an old pill because I had forgotten the name of it, thinking a doctor would recognize the medication, & he didn't. He prescribed me medication without many questions from me, so if you want to cheat the system, he's the doctor for you. I went through a copy of my paperwork that they had in my file after I was seen& they had pretty much every piece of information wrong & had to correct them. I accidentally wrote down my appointment a month ahead in my planner, so I didn't see when my appointment was & I missed it. I noticed my medicine depleting & was going to call them today to ask what was up& they called to verify my address so they could send me a letter telling me I needed to reschedule. The lady on the phone told me I missed my appointment & insincerely & rudely apologized that they didn't call to remind me. I won't be able to see the doctor for more than a month now.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

The office staff is the worst I have ever seen. They try and charge no show fee's even if you call for days trying to reschedule. Do not use this Dr.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Check with your insurance company because this guy may file claims erroneously. Not saying he is a fraud, but verify with your insurance what claims have been filed.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013