Ratings for Dr. Fanny Hersson

Dr Hersson is very kind and take the time to answer your questions she explains in a good maner all health issues. I really like her and appreciate her professional and human way to treat me.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Hersson is very attentive and kind, she is great with kids. She listens to you well, and would address all of your questions to the best of her knowledge. She delivered my baby boy and our family is so thankful to her for the wonderful experince of natural birth. She has a lot of patients, so you need to wait for long time, my average is 1.5hr. Also, in the clinic that I attend, its impossible to get through telephone for making/rescheduling an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

She is very friendly, kind and understanding. I like going to her. But i found her knowledge is limited. She couldnt help me figure out what was wrong but was happy to write me as many referrals to specialists as i needed. The wait is very long unless you are the first appt. you should reserve 3 hrs from your day for the appt.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

A found her to be thorough and an excellent doctor

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr Hersson is so kind and spends SO much time trying to help and answer questions. Okay there is almost always a long wait BUT we ARE in Quebec so that alone isn't surprising. And because she is so attentive to her patients she does run late. Worth it to have my questions answered. Dr Hersson never laughs at our questions, supports all our decisions, asks us how our families are doing... Even though she has so much on her plate. She missed our son's birth at the jewish but it fell on her day off and she still took the time to call and check in a few times... her coworker was amazing and just as kind as dr Hersson is. We are so blessed to have found her and for to have taken us on as patients considering she is so busy. REALLY GREAT dr. I can't say enough. The staff is also great. They're always smiling and the service is just so great. Neither the drs nor the nurses are even remotely condescending. Highly recommend. Expect to wait an hour, but leave feeling great.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Found her by accident and am so grateful to have her as my GP. She is soft-spoken, kind, gentle, patient, caring and helpful in ways that I never imagined or expected from a GP. She has asked me poignant questions. Gotten me to think about stuff I might never have. Found me help when I didn't even think I needed it. She even saw me through surgery. She might not have all the answers, but she is willing to look it up/do research. Jewish drs in this city are usually such arrogant jerks, I'm still shocked at how nice she is. You wait for appts because she is taking her time with the other patients, but you will get the same respect. It's refreshing. A+++ in my book.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

My wife ha a problem of vaginism for one year and Dr hersson helped us to solve this problem.Also she followd my wife for her pregrency and she wos very good.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

This doctor follows my wife for her pregnancy. She was real the worst doctor that I have even seen. She is neither helpful nor competent.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011