Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Laukaitis

I received excellent care and treatment with Dr LauKaitis and his team. From evaluation, preop, procedure to follow up care, everything was friendly, professional and thorough. I am very happy with my process here.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Thank you for everything, very positive experience! No offense, but hope not to see you again too soon ,), but have high praise for Dr. LauKaitis and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I love Dr. Laukaitis! He is personable and kind. I appreciate his knowledge. Best eye surgeon around!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I am totally satisfied with the professional approach of Dr. Laukaitis. His pre-surgery explanation was easy to understand. His post-surgery answers to my long list of questions satisfied all of my concerns, plus some. The anesthesiologist's info was comforting. All of the nurses were quite helpful in their tasks. I have no hesitation in recommending Allure to friends.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Laukitis and the staff made sure I felt comfortable. They explained the procedure thoroughly and answered all my questions. Overall it was a great experience!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

excellent description of what to expect before, during and after the surgery.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Very good experience. Everything was handled professionally and with care for me. The entire office staff was very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

The staff was Great. The surgical team had an awesome sense of humor. I guess I talked a lot while I was under. the procedure went very well and Dr. LauKaitis was super helpful and very good treating my injury. 2 thumbs up!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

My experience included attention to detail, personal treatment, not being rushed, and that my comfort was a priority.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. LauKaitis is very thorough and spends time answering questions and explaining the procedure. His staff called after surgery to see how I was doing and responded to questions promptly. I was surprised that I had so much swelling and bruising and while I know it varies by individual, it would have been better if I had been told and been prepared for how much I bruised and swelled so that I knew it was in the normal range. Even though I am less than 2 weeks out of eyelid surgery, I can now see that I will be very pleased with the end result!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Steven J. Laukaitis's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

GHI