Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Laukaitis

Staff provided lots of useful info regarding both the surgery and what to do/expect during recovery.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I felt my priorities and goals were well addressed. There was no leading to do more, but questions were answered in a thorough manner.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

The Staff was very professional and friendly !! and they wear my favorite color PURPLE!! Thank you for making me so comfortable with this procedure.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Pleased with the result to get a symmetrical appearance in the right eye.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Laukaitis has a wonderful bedside manner, and was very thorough. The staff is polite and professional as well.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

The entire process was simple quick and complete. The entire staff worked with me to make the process painless and complete. There were no surprises, scheduling procedural or financial!!! Overall it was relaxing!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. LauKaitis and his staff are top rate. From the Doctor to the ladies at the front desk, to his nurses and techs to the surgery staff. Everyone answered my questions and made sure I understood everything they were instructing me to do. After my eye surgery if I had any questions or concerns I felt I could call and get answers to my questions. I will not hesitate refering family or friends if asked about the care I was given. .

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

It was great, I am completely pleased. They kept me informed and were very clear each step of the way. I love the results.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. LauKaitis was extremely professional and exceeded all of my expectations. I would definitely recommend your services to others.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Very caring and friendly staff. Answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Would recommend the office to anyone needing surgery around the eyes.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Steven J. Laukaitis's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA