Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Laukaitis

My experience included attention to detail, personal treatment, not being rushed, and that my comfort was a priority.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. LauKaitis is very thorough and spends time answering questions and explaining the procedure. His staff called after surgery to see how I was doing and responded to questions promptly. I was surprised that I had so much swelling and bruising and while I know it varies by individual, it would have been better if I had been told and been prepared for how much I bruised and swelled so that I knew it was in the normal range. Even though I am less than 2 weeks out of eyelid surgery, I can now see that I will be very pleased with the end result!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Everyone is very pleasant and helpful. Very willing to answer any question no matter how weird it is or stupid it sounds. On my follow up apt I became light headed and nauseous and the Tina was very good and helped to get me past the episode. It was a bit scared and she was very calm and made it less scary. On pre-op the person I spoke to was very informative and answered all my questions. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

dr. Laukatis has a kind,calm, and easy deameanor. He clearly wants you to have a great result and you are left feeling that he will deliver that for you.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Excellent service and amazing job was done. Highest marks on everything.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

The doctor was so personable and respectful. He is very skilled in his craft. the surgery went really good and the healing process was very easy. Dr. Laukaitis and his nurse that assisted with the surgery was more than helpful and very informative of what was going to happen. Thank you for making me look beautiful and now I can see more clearly that my eyelids are out of the way :-).

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

This was a great experience. The doctor explained everything very up front and the whole process was very pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr LauKaitis takes his time, thoroughly explains procedures, making sure that you understand the process and feel comfortable. On-call doctor after hours calls back immediately, and is also very thorough.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Extremely happy with the results and hands on care with Dr. Laukaitis. His hands on approach and professional care will keep me coming back! I cannot say enough for his whole team here at Allure. I have already referred my friends and family!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Professional and excellent communication skills. Explained details and answered all my questions thoughtfully.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Steven J. Laukaitis's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA