Dr. Steven J. Laukaitis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Laukaitis

great experience so far... loved being able to send a photo to ask if I looked like I should and to receive a response the next day.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

Results are yet to be seen, to soon to say yet, I believe all are good, the service from staff has been superior. everybody are friendly and professionell.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

surprised at the lack of bruising with the combo of prp and arnica. Very happy overall with results. The eyes healed quickly and the fraxel left my skin looking better than it has in years. The staff was wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Appreciate how everything was explained in advance and the Dr. took lots of time to answer questions. Did not rush us.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Very happy with everything Great care and concern from my doctor and staff. A little difficult to 'get in' due to living so far away but its wonderful being 'part of the family' now.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Everyone was professional, yet friendly. They made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Dr. LauKaitis was very thorough with his explanation of the procedure and what to expect after. The entire staff here has been very friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Laukaitis.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr. LauKaitis, Is an outstanding Physician. He is extremely kind and genuinely caring to his patients. The results were better than I anticipated the entire staff is amazing and helpful, especially Xochitl.I am highly recommending all my friends to the office. Thank you wonderful Dr. LauKaitis and staff for a bright beginning. Respectfully, Beverly A. Haley

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Everyone took the time to explain the procedure to me and responded to my email concerns. I would recommend Dr. LauKaitis to anyone considering a procedure on their eyes.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Allure is an excellent facility for my laser eye surgery. A warm and caring office staff, prompt appointments and well-informed and skilled medical professionals.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

Dr. Steven J. Laukaitis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA