Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Laukaitis

The care and treatment of my problem was above your scale. As I told the Dr. and some of his staff I have previously worked in surgery and help assist with these same types of surgeries. So as one retired professional medical co-worker to all of you, Thank You for a job well done. I will definitely refer your work to anyone and everyone. Thank you Jerry A. Ryder.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I found Dr. Laukaitis and his staff (Kirkland and Kennewick) to be very helpful, informative and kind. I would recommend his services to any of my family and friends. I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

The stellar reputation of Dr. LauKaitis is well-earned. What puts the experience over-the-top is the care from his clinical staff. I have had 20+ surgeries, of all degrees of severity, and their care was in the top 10 percent. The nurses assisting the surgery were (obviously) professional, plus caring while being extremely efficient. The nurse anesthetist was equally excellent, and I so appreciate her tailoring the medications specifically for me. Thank you for such a positive experience.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I was treated with great care from the beginning to the end of my surgery.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Appreciate the following: - time Dr and others spent explaining the initial testing, scheduling, surgical procedures. - I was not being sold anything I did not need/want to help alleviate vision issues with the drooping eye - after years of trying to get this covered through insurance, it was approved here - they were persistent on retesting to assure I had a better chance at obtaining insurance approval - the effort the dr made assure insurance was covering it - the card I received from your staff thanking me for using them .

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

His concern for his patients is outstanding. This has been my third surgery and he has always answered all my questions. His staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO Dr. Steven LauKaitis and his team!!! You guys done a fantastic job and I am very HAPPY !!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Everything went great right from the very first phone call with the doctor and his staff! Special thanks to Jessica, surgical coordinator, she went above the normal call of duty on many occasions!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Friendly, and answers questions well. I believe that he knows his work, and has a good background of experience to draw upon. If I need further help, I will definitely continue hers. Thanks a lot!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I like he took time to make sure I understood and answered any questions.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Steven J. Laukaitis's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA