Ratings for Dr. Mary K. Starkebaum

This Doctor actually returns phone calls when you leave a message. I had to use the emergency number on a Sunday afternoon. She called back within a few minutes and called a prescription into my local pharmacy. I have used her for over ten years and have referred several people to her. We now live over 30 miles from her office but me and my Spouse still go to her because of the wonderful care you receive. Her appointment visits are 30 minutes instead of the 15 or 20 minute visits most Doctors seem to be using now. She also has a Nurse Practitioner on staff who can prescribe medicine and handle refills when she is on vacation. There is also a pediatrician at her clinic.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Starkebaum spends the time to understand your issues, explain several treatment options (if there are options) with the plus and minus of each one and answer your questions about them to help you decide what is right for YOU. Best doctor I have visited in my 47 years.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Mary K. Starkebaum's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)