Ratings for Dr. George Chami

I've seen Dr. Chami for a few years now, and he has been absolutely fantastic. He is incredibly intelligent and well-respected (various doctors I've seen speak very highly of him). He takes the time to answer all of my questions in person, calls me with test results and explains them thoroughly, and in serious situations, I've been able to contact him at the hospital. I've also been weary of taking some medications due to the side effects, and Dr. Chami has been wonderful in working around that personal preference. However, he is honest, when I get worse, that I would have to take certain medications based on his recommendations. In which case, I've trusted him and have recovered extremely well! I can truly say I wouldn't be nearly as healthy as I am today if it wasn't for him, and all of the characteristics I've listed above. Just be an advocate for your own health, and you will love having Dr. Chami as your primary Gastroenterologist!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Chami listens and cares. He takes all symptoms seriously and follows up promptly. His current receptionist is amazing!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

My husband was sent to him to do a procedure , he just scoped my husband and did not do a dam thing for him, it was a total disappointment, When one Dr. sends you somewhere the other ones will not override his decision. My husband finally went for surgery even though there were other options, but no one no one offered them to us. My husband is now dead as a result of surgery done at the famous????????St. Pauls hospital, dead at 66, cannot believe it, be careful very careful in your decisions for your loved ones.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Best Doctor appointment I had ever been too! I have had gastro issues for years and family doctors have just been brushing me off or giving me new medication. Dr Chami made me feel welcome, heard and understood with a treatment plan in place within minutes! Great experience!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Recently had a procedure done by Dr Chami & I found Dr Chami & his nursing assistants to be very caring allowing me to relax as much as possible during such a procedure.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Horrible.. Doesnt care about your well being or your thoughts. Waited year to get no where.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

The best doctor around did wonders for my husband way better then others I give DR.CHAMI 1000000 STARS

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

The most arrogant doctor I have ever seen. I actually think he enjoys being arrogant. He is condescending and rude. He smirks at you in your appointment. I refused to follow his recommended drug treatment due to the side effects. It is my right to refuse the medication. Because I will not take the medication, he will no longer see me. The only way to keep track of my disease is to do colonoscopies or MRIs. My GP told me that the MRI can only be requested by a specialist. He is the specialist and he has dismissed me. Find someone else. Listen to those on this forum who are warning you against seeing him!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Wow I can't believe all of the comments about his bedside manner. I personally don't care about somebodies bed side manner that is going to perform a procedure on me, BUT I found dr. Chami and all his staff to be very professional and comforting. After the procedure Dr. Chami had to tell me that I have colon cancer which he did in a very professional comforting manner. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Chami

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Doctor Chami was great. He saw how concerned I was and had an extra procedure done on the spot. I would greatly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017