Ratings for Dr. P. Gail Van Diepen

She needs to take FOX new off the waiting room TV😡

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

TERRIBLE doctors, staff, and wait times. I've been suffering at the hands of Dr. Van Diepen & her Nurse, Rita Hight for 3 months. Staff was beyond rude on numerous occasions. When I told Dr. Van Diepen her response was "they're converting from paper to electronic" WHAT does that have to do with how rude your staff is?! I was told by Rita for months that I have anxiety, 24 yrs old, never had it, no life changes. Persistent that something was wrong I went back 5 times in 3 months begging for help. Rita told me "she's hit a wall" I asked her Van Diepens opinion and she said she never consulted with her but I can make an appointment with her! Finally an Ultra Sound showed I have gallstones, today I had to have urgent surgery to remove my gallbladder. If she listened to me months ago, rather than send me home with anxiety medicine I wouldn't have suffered for so long. Trust your body, not them!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Long wait. Staff DOES NOT CARE!!!! Misdiagnosed for months and all of a sudden they are doing you a favor by getting you in with a surgeon because they couldn't be bothered to diagnose properly the first visit, or the second visit, or the third visit!! Hope you don't need them after hours!!! Dr. CAN NOT BE PAGED. If she is paged it will cost you $25!!!!! PA sees you and thinks she knows everything so she doesn't bother discussing what is wrong with the Dr. You could die waiting to find out what is wrong!!! GO SEE ANOTHER DR. IMMEDIATELY!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!! Your life might depend on it!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I have been a patient of the doctor for 16 years. She tells me i am not just her patinet but she considers me a friend.- I have had a co-pay for blood work due solely to the doctor's incompetence in miscoding the slip sent to the lab. I have attempyed for months to have this rectified. The office manager was abrupt and basically has done nothing to help. I"ll be responsible for this incompetence. I can do without friends like her. Like the other patients she does seem to be pushing the dabetes even though my endocrinologist contadicts her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Inexcusable wait in waiting room. Waited 2 hours in waiting room....then another 20 minutes to see her. She charges $60.00 for missed appts., yet she feels no remorse keeping patients waiting. Was told "well she takes time with her patients":. This is untrue as I saw no emergencies the many times I've gone for visits. I saw 3 people storm out after waiting for over 2 hours to see her. No excuse.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr.van diepan is a great doctor her staff terrible they dont call you back you have to keep calling they dont call you to tell you your results of anything they are nasty acting people she need new staffing

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

My mother has been seeing Dr Van Diepen for many years, and I recently became her caregiver and have been going to her appointments. We had the exact same experience with the misdiagnosis of diabetes and leukemia. After months of treatment for diabetes (based on little evidence) and a slightly elevated white blood count (a common side effect of one of her medications) we were referred to an oncologist/hematologist who completely ruled out both illnesses. When we came back to VD she still keeps talking to us about diabetes and leukemia. When I challenged her she told us that it was a different kind of leukemia. Apparently it's the kind of leukemia even our oncologist doesn't know about. After reading these other reviews I'm expecting a letter kicking us out. Routinely wait an hour or longer for appointments, and get no follow up on test results.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Wait. Wait. Wait. Makes up medicsl paraneters WAIT..... too long. Too many return visits. Money too imp. Pulls numbers out of air. Contradicts Mayo and other important respected health care facilities.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

IMO Rely on voice mail to a fault! Sloppy record keeping . Request non-essential office visits, possibly only to enrich oneself. Missed very obvious, possibly life threatening issue.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Gail for 20 years, she is the best dr I've ever had. Ignore the bad reviews, she cares about all her patients and takes time with each and every one to solve any problems you might have. I would recommend her to anyone. LOVE LOVE LOVE her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014