You may also like

I went to see him about pain in my knee. He did not bother to examine the knee and tole me to take. I had to ask for an x-ray. When I returned to get the results he said the x-ray revealed nerve compression in the lower back. He said nothing could be done but to take Tylenol. Again, he did not bother examining the knee or my back. Given the nerve compression, I asked if physiotherapy would help. He said no. I went for physiotherapy anyway. After looking at the x-ray the physiotherapist explained how the nerve compression and tight muscles were causing the knee pain. After 4 treatments the knee pain was gone. I have since switched doctors.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Malan, is very thorough, easy to talk to. I was able to get in to specialists with ease and even an MRI. Calls back for review of blood work especially in areas of concern to the patient. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Both my husband and myself find Dr. Malan to be understanding and thorough. He has responded well to any health concerns that we have had. We feel lucky to have found someone we can count on.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

He does not know his patient well and what's going on with the patient. I asked for a referral specialist and he does not give me any referral.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I have been going to doctor Mulan for two years now. He i an average doctor, average wait times and average staff. Nothing to brag about but nothing to complain about until my last appt, do disappointing. Scheduling messed up my time, the nurses didn't send out my previous tests for diagnostic and dr Mulan didn't seem to care that I had wasted an hour of my day. When they messed up on multiple levels. He is a nice guy and I think he is knowledgeable on something things, but women's health is not one of them. I will be switching doctors.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Malan was great. His staff made room for me to see him the same day (as I said I could not wait). He sent me for blood work right of way. We followed up on the result and I needed more blood test. He was very concerned and knowledgeable. After being in the hospital HE asked for a follow up (does not come too often from a Dr.)

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I just had my "meet and greet" today with Dr. Malan and could not agree more with the majority here.Very knowledgeable,helpful with such a friendly personality..I'm so glad to finally have a family doctor that cares.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Kind knowledgeable and quick response! He and his staff are great.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Very quickly responded to a very serious situation, fast Diagnoses and treatment, kind and respectful.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

Dr. Malan is a fantastic doctor! He is knowledgable and very thorough! First doctor that made me feel important and that my ailments warranted his attention. Really made me feel like he wanted to get to the bottom, the root of the problem and fix it! Also my wife agrees!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Johannes Malan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see him about pain in my knee. He did not bother to examine the knee and tole me to take. I had to ask for an x-ray. When I returned to get the resu..."

September 10, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2X 0E5". Address has been updated from "None" to "803 Chaparral Drive Southeast, Calgary". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14038737734".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Malan, is very thorough, easy to talk to. I was able to get in to specialists with ease and even an MRI. Calls back for review of blood work especially in..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Both my husband and myself find Dr. Malan to be understanding and thorough. He has responded well to any health concerns that we have had. We feel lucky to have..."

January 23, 2015