Ratings for Dr. Ronald G. Carbaugh

Its sad to hear this as there are so many good Doctors out there that would do anything they could to help there patients.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Wish I would have read these ratings before I saw this quack! He could careless didn't listen ask the same questions over again until he realized what he had done and then became angry at me.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I found Dr. Carbaugh to provide very insightful, appropriate and helpful guidance in my process. He was very knowledgeable, and more importantly was very personable and caring. He provided me with specific techniques to use to work with what I was struggling with.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

This Doctor is just seeing you to make his payroll. He doesn't listen, He could careless! I have worked for HSS for 12 years and never have I heard a good word abuot this Man

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Saw this Doctor a few times and everytime I felt like I was being checked out he looked me up and down and did not listen to a word I said. He later wrote a report that was a lie and tried to say I told him this at one of our meetings. Does not care about his PT just the paycheck you represent

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

I wonder if this Dr knew he would grow up to be a puppet for bad insurance? He has to know that everyone in the court room knew? this is just sad

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Independent medical exams are a game, and a perniciously evil one at that. These IME doctors make vast amounts of money, testifying 99 percent of the time on behalf of the defense. They almost always minimize the personal injuries or damages to the plaintiff based upon one-time,15-minute exams. These IME doctors Ie Dr Ron Carbaugh are, if anything, more outlandish than in most other states. The main insurance company defense strategy seems to be to turn to IMEs now more aggressively than ever - so they can find “nothing wrong” with seriously injured accident victims. these doctors use terms like "This patient is a malingerer" no evidence that this Patient is in need of treatment. The fact is these Doctors are taking more from the communities than they could ever give back. stealing the health from several Patient and giving some help to one is not giving back to your community. Its still Medical Malpractice.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Excellent provider. Very helpful. Listened to my problems and provided useful and honest feedback. Very Very good. I am an Injured worker also. Highly Recommend.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011