Ratings for Dr. Sapna Chaudhry

Dr. Chaudhary diagnosed me with mono after I had been seeing my ENT for months as well as an immune specialist to try and figure out what was wrong with me. I've had a slew of other health problems basically my whole life that I was also seeing the other 2 doctors for but still - how do you miss "I'm exhausted, can't stay awake, sore throat, inflamed sinuses, horrible headache" that doesn't stop for months? In fact I ended up having sinus surgery to try and alleviate the problem before going to Dr. Chaudhary - and while it helped with my breathing. Obviously, all other symptoms stayed on. Her diagnosis was a life saver. I had to stay home from work for about 6 weeks but at least I was able to find out what was going on after 4 months of hell. She's a great listener. Patient. She also asks the questions that you might not have known to tell her the answers to. I'm not sure if I've ever been to a doctor that cared about finding out what the REAL problem was like she did.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011