Dr. Terence Yacovitch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Terence Yacovitch

An honest up front telling you the facts dentist. Affordable solutions for my complex neglect driven problems with no attitude. Nothing but praise and gratitude for Dr Terry and his crew.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Nobody at Yacovitch Dental knows this but I am a retired dental technician. Had to stop working for major health reasons, sold my business. Doc Terry is my choice because of his skill and knowledge. His reputation amongst we in the tech end is nothing but praise. My choice out of thousands in Montreal. My Doc.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

I worked with Dr Yacovitch years ago and taught with him sat McGill University. Excellent dentist and educator. The jealousy shown by the other dentists at the university about Dr Yacovitch’s popularity with eager students and the staff in the clinic showed how respected he was. The attitude of those lesser knowledgeable was shameful. Dr Yacovitch was and is a perpetual student, learning all the time. We se him at so many society meetings, even st this pint in his career. What is outstanding is that most lecturers actually know him, even by face and first name. Honourable man.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

We were at a charity golf tournament two weeks ago and we were paired with a local dental supply company big shot. Through the round, of course the conversation turned to who we saw for dental services. Turns out that fellow thought that our Dr Terry was one of the best in Montreal, in Quebec and even in Canada. HE told us that Dr Terry had a great reputation with other dentists across North America since he helped train many of them with advanced dental technologies and techniques. We knew Dr Terry was something different, knew he was great, but now we know how the rest of the dental community feel. Our Dr Terry. Our dentist. The man who never talked about this aspect of his career. We know he does a lot of professional event attending. Now we know why, he IS an expert at his craft ! Wow, our Dr Terry. Super.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Doc is helpful with dental issues and oft times general health issues. Advice that is honest, from the heart, shows he cares. Nineteen years now with Doc, how he respects our time by being on time is also something. Never rushed, leaves time when we can to just chat, we know he is busy, but those couple or ten minutes mean something, yes, he is genuine and there for us. Andrew

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

There is something truly special about the generation of dentists that belong with Dr Terence. He in particular faces tasks that my wife and myself present, many straightforward, some complex, like my implants. We had been elsewhere for fifteen years, moved as careers advanced, felt where we that we were just "some client". Colleagues chatted about Dr Terence with joy and I'll say even reverence, we did not understand until we took the plunge and transferred to his care. Polite, caring staff, great treatment coordinator Lyne, superb hygienist Joanne, Stephanie at reception just so friendly. See what we mean, we know and remember them as they do us. Thank you Dr Terence for such a great clinic and staff

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Mon dentiste Docteur Terence! Toujours très professionnel, attentionné et de bons conseils. Le personnel est effectivement charmant, surtout mon hygiéniste Joanna! Docteur Terence propose des traitements qui sont nécessaires et les moins invasifs possible. C'est devenu agréable d'aller chez le dentiste. B.T.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Like the energizer bunny, my Doc Yac just seems to keep on running like the pro he is. Hip hip hooray. Awesome care for nineteen years. Gast

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Still the best after twenty seven years “ in the chair”!!!!! Great coaching on more than just teeth, overall health too! Thanks Doc Yack

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

I call him Doc Energy. How after 30 years together he keeps on going is something. I know he loves what he does, I know he cares for us the same as way back when, but c'mon Doc take it easy! We need you for your understanding, expert skills, sense of humor and gentle touch. How the heck you still keep up on everything is special. Still the student and the teacher, love that. The Man. The Legend here in Quebec, and I hear around the continent! My Doc Yac. Gerry

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Terence Yacovitch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI