Dr. Terence Yacovitch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Terence Yacovitch

Dans toutes mes soixante cinq ans Dr Terence a été mon fournisseur de soins de santé le plus professionnel. Un vrai gentleman qui comprend ce que mes besoins sont. Honnête et attentionné. Je n'ai rien de plus à dire que c'est le meilleur dentiste à Montréal. Alain

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Doctor Yacovitch has been taking care of my dental situation for twenty four years. Respects my budget, plans for the future, understands lifes ups and downs. My chewing comfort has been number one wonderful the whole time. We talk about health matters into much more detail than my medical doctor ever does. Doctor Yacovitch is humble about his knowledge but he explains all of my questions to my total understanding. Fred

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Our very organized, focused dental expert that understands our fears, treats our needs and explains so well. Great personality. Knowledgeable. Plus, now laugh, the best bathroom soap ever, yes, this attention to detail should tell you something : quality resides here!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Doctor Terence L Yacovitch has been my miracle worker for thirty years. I do not like sites like this but I realize if no one speaks up, no one knows how really good a dentist can be. No fear with Dr Terry, he's calm, explains what can be done, the "investment" for each "possibility", then we move on. When times were tough, Dr Terry did miracles saving what others (broken on vacation, dentists there said just pull it !) were ready to destroy. Step by step with a final goal lined up for the future. My teeth look great for someone my age, jokes on YOU! I have my artist, dentist and friend, if I may say so, in my Dr Terry!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

He is the best,I am very happy to find an excellent dentist like you, i am grateful thank you!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

My smile was an embarrassment to my soul for over fifty five years. Finally I decided to get my act in gear and approached Dr Terry about doing something. We talked, he took pictures, we looked at them, discussed the potential courses of action, price was not an issue, I wanted the "best". He showed me some cases he had done, actually many, and decided, or shall we say "I" decided to go beyond just the smile teeth and add some back teeth. The process was much less cumbersome than I thought. Models done before we did anything. I say "we" here because I was in command of the progress. My "test drive" as we called it was something to behold. In one session, I went from the country bumpkin look to a modern man look, something to experience that was beyond my expectations and private dreams. We touched up a couple teeth here and there that my wife suggested, no issues with Dr Terry on that. He actually encouraged as many family and close friends to help refine my "look". Once we were satisfied, more pictures and models and in one session again, my "real ones" were delivered. Yes an investment as we called it, but I Am WORTH IT ! Waited all these years, shy to smile, no NO hesitation. Thanks Doctor Terry, you made me feel and look young again. Family says I have come out of my shell, now more open and out there!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Leave my dentist alone all you who want his skills stand in line. we had him first. he is ours. we all know him as darn great st all he does. mark

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I have a problem when I try to describe what Dr Yacovitch has done for me during my life. My emotions start to swell since he has helped me far too many times, with kindness and generosity in his care, respect that far exceeds what I deserved in the past. Fast back twenty nine years, I was in CEGEP, bad boy, football player (like Dr Yacovitch was way back when too), so we have a bit of a bond, never took care to be "smart dentally". He fixed my stupid mistake results with charm and laughs at "what we lads do and did". University, always asked what was up, coached me to "follow my dreams" and "go for it". Six jobs here and there, out West referred me to his dental friends, down South referred me to his dental friends again. ALL of these other dentists told me "do you even have a clue as to how great Yacman is". Did not know THAT was his nickname "globally". Grad school in San Francisco, yes yet another dental friend of his again said the above. Ten years in NYC even there my brides family dentist knew him. My Dr Yacovitch from the comfortable intimate clinic on Mount Royal. I made my fortune in SF and LA with the "dream" goals that HE inspired me to pursue. This is no regular, corner dentist, get them in, get them out, take a number and wait doctor. On time. Caring. Feeling. Helping. Genuine soul. Doc, one day I will have the courage to call you "Yacman" to your face, I know you will probably split a gasket laughing as we have done when talking about my "stupid a$$" actions in the past. In life we rarely come across true gentlemen who just care. From the heart "give a darn" about a kid, who then worked at becoming a man, with love in his voice and encouragement. MY special Dr Yacovitch. " The Yacman" as his friends around the world call him!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

A dependable, honest truth giving doctor for my family for over fifteen years. He came recommended from our dentist in Edmonton, she knew him from courses he had given in the West and in the US. Something that he is known across the continent, she said he was "special", we have found this to be true. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Dr Talk !!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

My rock of gibraltar dentist for twenty four years. Always on time, honest and dependable. Great touch and down to earth choices. He should charge more for his six star service. Donna

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Dr. Terence Yacovitch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare