Dr. Terence Yacovitch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Terence Yacovitch

OK, all you new to MY Doc Yac patients, STOP trying to see him! OK the secret is out about our dental guru. STOP trying to see him, he's ours ! Seriuosly, coworkers and I who have been with Dr Terry for years hear from others at work that there are many patients from other dental offices that have had problems unsolved have gone to MY dentist Dr Terry and his magic happens. I call it magic since he seems to be able to figure out what went wrong elsewhere by someone else, and fix that problem. Some of us are getting jealous and do not want to share our Man. SO the world now knows about our secret (yes I am repeating myself here). Caring, honest, down to Earth, does his best even with difficult situations (had one myself after a ski accident out West and the emerg dentist meesed me up). Dr Terry has been there for my family for over twenty five years, always kind and patient and detail oriented. Explains so well what he sees so we can see and understand, all in straight forward lingo. So, all you want to see HIM folks, leave him alone for us! Or just join the quiet devoted fans he has. Love our Dr Terry.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

This is a slightly different positive review for Dr Yacovitch. As a dentist from California I had the honor to meet Terry at a conference on digital computerized Dentistry. I realized he was very experienced with a system (Cerec) that was relatively new in our area and specifically in our clinic. He offered his help. We talked for two hours on three occasions as he helped coach my associate and myself. He did this just as a new friend. He brought our skills up via gentle understandable coaching. We had approached two "gurus " recommended by our supply company but they wanted thousands of dollars up front just to talk. Terrycloth did his "thing" no fee no charge. He said it was a commitment made when he was on a dental academy amongst lead members to offer help to those who had the courage to ask. Terry is a very special soul. We hope his "family of patients " as he calls them appreciate how amazing he is. He admits he is not perfect but coached us to strive to do our best even when we doubted ourselves. I realize this site is sup posed to be from folks who dentists treat, but we felt cared for beyond what most educators or teachers would do. Just a note of thanks from California!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Terence is the one for our family. Now that we are three generations in the Plateau and before that in the McGill ghetto we appreciate a local doctor that we can depend upon. At church meetings and events whenever the topic comes up, all seem to really like and love Dr. Terence. There are other dentists in the area, many hungry since we get advertisements in the mailbox about discounts and all that, but some who have tried tell us nothing but sales, sales, pushing work that is not needed. We understand others may have office hours that are longer, but to see the best, we do not mind Dr. Terence's schedule. Honest and right to the point. Everything from the basic fillings to , yes, my sister in law did a smile remake once her kids were out of the house. Her smile is stunning and so youthful but looking right for her age. No nonsense doctor here. Patient and kind and caring for us for years. F and D and familia

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

THE doctor for all teeth and mouth problems. Still doing his thing for twenty years together, I say together because that’s how I feel. Back when we started I was a grad chef just out of culinary school and was broke. Doc Yac took care of me on my budget. Younger then but same energy today, love that about him. Now I am established and he still remembers exchanging recipes and for which dishes. Best hands by far and explains everthing. I feel part or the journey!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Our doctor for all things dental for twenty years. We don't usually write on sites like this but sometimes one has to speak up and speak from the heart. Always honest. Does his best, we realize our troubles are not his but he never berates us for the dumb things we might do. Love him he laughs at life's "oops's" as he says. Doc keep up your art and craft.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

We were not sure about changing dental doctors as we had been with our former group for ten years, service was okay, just okay. A co-worker has been seeing Dr Yakovitch and just had those invisible braces teeth straightening work done and I was so impressed, I had old way metal gizmos when I was younger. Our old clinic was closed for vacation, I broke a tooth, figured this might just be the time to see what else is out there. My co-worker called over for me, I was seen first thing the next morning, the best most complete exam I ever had. Mouth cancer check, never done before, neck and gland check, never had that before. My tooth was fixed, total explanation of all steps. BEST needle I ever had. Best recommendations for what could be done in the future. All decisions with the "we could" words. I was always told "you have to". Okay my co-worker was right. Dr Yakovitch really is special. Like how he laughs at his two headlights. Those who see him will understand.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

My husband and I call Dr T The Rock. Nothing seems to phase him or challenge him beyond his skills. It has been something like twenty years that we have seen him. Still the same calm kind attitude. Loves what he does, we know that. Honest choices. Great staff. Go Dr T Go! Stay well our "friend".

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

My dental guru. His energy after all these years is special. Great staff. We realize the time and rigors of the job and his focus while doing his magic have taken a toll on him. But we know he loves what he does. Still THE best. Twenty five years of consistent brilliant care. Love this man. Pierre and Karin

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Doc T laughs at himself when we go off on a health tangent when one of my medical situations come up in conversation. Why my dentist can explain my signs and symptoms as he says better than my MD is what I like about his approach to health. Gentle suggestions on what I can do with simple vitamins and stuff. When I ask my pharmacist she says he is right on. When I ask my MD she gives me a blank face. For my dental stuff Doc T is the best. No BS just good treatment options or as he says choices and possibilities. I like this delivery of choices. Down to Earth. No attitude. He is OK when I mess up chewing ice, I get the talk I need to hear. Keep healthy Doc we need you. BD

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

The family is proud to call Dr Terry our dentist for life, it has been thirty years. His knowledge is something, his passion for the career is special. Great, humble, to the point, honest work. No surprises. Yes he talks but educating, we all love that part of him. Great staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Terence Yacovitch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients