Ratings for Dr. Terence Yacovitch

Dr Yacovitch is very professionnal and understanding of every patient's situation. He likes to enlarge his education to give a better service to his practice and is very nice to talk to. Going to his practice is like going to visit the family. His team is very welcoming. I 100% recommend him and his daughter with whom he works Dr Kathy Yacovitch.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

There are times in life that we talk about those who are meaningful persona that help us, it is as a society rare that we praise, more often we criticize. With Dr Yac we have nothing but praise after 22 years with him. How do we know it is 22 years, because my husband and I have been married that long, we found Dr Yac when we were McGill Grad studoes students and have been with him all this time. Contract work has taken us for a year or two here and there, except for two emergency events, we continued to see the team at Yacovitch Dental during those peTechnology WE take for grantedriods. We learned a lot during those rare emergency visits, what did we learn? Few dentist are a gifted in touch ans knowledge like Dr Terry. Very few. Technology we take for granted, like digital Xrays, with Dr Terry are not with all other dentists. Can you believe far too many are still employing those old film type tech. We appreciate more and more as the years pass what a gem we have in Dr Terry. B & G F.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

Trust. This is so hard to find today when combined with honesty. Dr Yak instills trust simply by being honest with what he sees, shows us, discusses and offers answers to my questions. No down talking my past dental work, all have different ideas, training and skills. His are all outstanding. Smart solutions presented that fit my budget, life at this point in time, with an eye for the future and with all of us understanding the choices WE make. Alec B.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

It did take five other dentists to show me what a proper professional detail oriented doctor should be like . I have found the doctor for myself and my family now. Actually three years ago we found Dr Terry and his clinic on Mount Royal. Two block walk from our home. Right there. Walking the dogs by every day. Why we were not more proactive beats me. The staff is special, they remember details about us, no rushing , time taken for genuine chats. Jeff

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

In this fast paced, get things done SO quick, it is wonderful to have people like the whole group at Yacovitch Dental. With the two Yacovitch doctors, there is a sense of calm, love for what they do, feeling of care and we fully realize WE come first. Our needs, our wants, our concerns are listened to, digested, then suggestions are made. Choices, potentials, possibilities...we like this approach. Thay are supported by great reception and treatment managers. Julien.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Not a lot to say beyond honest, consistent, does his best with my very difficult mouth and bad habits. The best. Pierre T.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

These days when medical care is short sighted and rapid fire in and out, there is an island of calm. Our dentist, THE Dr Terence, bucks this trend. Patient. Calm. Detail oriented. He listens, digests, reviews and then conversations ensue. The nature of complete examining of mouth, head, neck and dentition (we have learned this term from the team at Yacovitch Dental, it encompasses more than just the teeth, it reflects the functional aspect of the mouth !) helps us understand all that is involved with great dental wellbeing. When my medical health isues are reviewed I now understand when some of these are linked to my jaw problems how and why I have complications inherited from the past. That detail that was missed by my former dental crew or just not understood by them. The knowledge that MY Dr Terence possesses is so vast. How he puts the pieces of my puzzle together with explanations I fully comprehend, this is a gift of communication not held by many, but HE does this so well. I understand now how my health has been affected by the past. Discussions about overall health are important as we mature, THIS is valuable information. I ask questions, I want to know, Dr Terence takes the time to help me understand. We fully realize that there are some out there that just want "a filling fixed", so be it. May I suggest do not waste "our" Dr's time if that is all you care about. leave his linited time for we who totally appreciate Dr's skill and knowledge. WE need him more that you might think, you obviously do not realize the expert that he is at his profession. Prof. G. H.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

I have only been seeing Doctor Terence for a year and a half. He gave me the most complete look at and check up I had ever had by any of my past dentists, even at the hospital clinic at McGill. My check up visit involve the same thorough head and area exam, this is special. His knowledge when I ask a question is complete, I enjoy the conversations that happen. My medical doctor is never as information giving, she gives me more of a brush off, my Doctor Terence gives me insights I want to know. I send my elderly mother who loves his approach. She wishes she had met him thirty years ago, her dentist finally retired and he was never able to resolve some jaw issues that Doctor Terence fixed with a night guard appliance and some jaw excercises. He is on time, honest and gentle. Pierre G.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

Simply put, Dr Terry is consistent, honest, educated, informative, a skilled clinician and a gentle man. I can attest to all of these qualities after 32 years with him. Al.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

A true master at what he does. Doc goes beyond being just a dentist, he is a friend, pro with education far above the average clinician. Plus, he cares, THIS is special. His clients are not just names in the day, they are people, we apprciate this level of concern and care. Doc, bravo on being so unique in this day and age. Brian T.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr. Terence Yacovitch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients