Ratings for Dr. Terence Yacovitch

My doc. The best doc . Kind. Caring. 30 years with him. No more to say. Thank you Terry. Keep it going!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

In our retirement we hope that Dr. Terry will be there for us. He says he will never retire, great because he knows so much and treats us like damily. We feel the same in his gentle care . Still the best needles!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Wonderful to be able to say decades of real truthful dental care with Dr Yac! He laughs at himself that he talks too much, but that just sets us at ease. Right from the get go, he gave us the facts about our mouth health and what we could do "together", this I truly respected. Treatment plans I understand. Long term goals "together". Never over selling / delivers what was expected. No surprises. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Finally, I found a dentist that I trust. It took 17 years, but I found him. thank you Dr. Yakovitch!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Living in Vancouver and working out west and back east I have tried 4 dental offices and doctors. No one can match Dr Yak as I call him for to the point dental care. Ten years with him before I moved. Now I just arrange a visit when I visit Montreal.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Every time I see Dr Terry we visit the past from Park Avenue when I was at McGill, through my time at Law School, then again through my MBA. The office on Mount Royal is technologically up to snuff and a pleasure to visit. The staff is able to help with any secondary questions, gives great advice and coaching which shows they care. I feel like I am with true concerned friends! Fred

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Having been in the dental industry as a hygienist then as a sales rep for three companies, the Yacovitch family name is respected in the profession not just locally but internationally. Our company president served on a dental board with Dr Terence and says he is an honest, straight talking man of truth and integrity amongst many who are not. The technology is top notch. The clinic is unique in charm and comfort. Dr Terence jokes about talking too much but I personally love this. Explains well " OUR choices and possibilities", the "OUR" I particularly enjoy because the "WE" aspect with his choice of words means we are a team together ! Claude.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

A by the book straught shooting dentist. No BS when it comes to telling me what's up in my mouth. Love the technology. Great staff. Go Doc go, we need you Dr Terry. Gus.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

A skilled professional that provides the highest level of treatments. We particularly enjoy the technology present mixed with a comfortable atmosphere. Great staff. Great energy and mood in the clinic. Plus, we are taken on time. Michel

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

As a faculty member here in California with a son now at McGill we wanted someone we could trust in Montreal for his dental needs. He plays contact sports (hockey and rugby) so we knew events would occur. Via dental colleagues her in SoCal at the university, some knew Dr. Yacovitch from societies and associations, they said "have the lad check him out". From what we have heard Dr. Terence IS special. My son told us that he had the best dental experience of his life at their clinic. Warm welcome, smart treatment staff, organized receptionist that got our US paperwork right first time. It is so encouraging to have a son across the continent is such capable hands, Turns out this is a true high tech office with all the digital services that are available today (above what my faculty staff doctor has here!). Peace of mind, knowledgeable doctors, turns out Dr. Terence's daughter Dr. Katy (Gold medal all four years our contacts here discovered) provides two generations of high tech, deep knowledge care. Prof. T.D.T.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Terence Yacovitch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp