Ratings for Dr. David M. Glener

Amazing helped me with my pain I am very thankful to him

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

first off, i have been a patient of doc gleners for over 12 years. he is a great doctor, my opinion on some of these bad reviews are the result of some not getting narcotics they are use to getting. most likely new patients, doc glener is not the type of doc that just hands out prescriptions just because you say you are in pain or just because your old doctor used to give them to you. he is a real pain management doctor, he is not a pill mill!!! so, if you are truly in pain, and you are willing to listen to him and accept other forms of treatment , and are not there simply to seek narcotics, you could not ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Glener has sexually harassed me and multiple other patients. Don't ever go for an injection with him.... He never brings a nurse in and makes comments about your under garments stating "did you wear those just for me" as he pulls down your clothes wayyyy farther than needed for the injection.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I just left or should I say dismissed from Dr. Glener's office. First off he called me into his office by the name "Lady" so I let that slide, I thought it was rude. Then I got into his office he and he asked "So what is this about Fibromyalgia? Who diagnosed you with that?" I told him my Dr's in CT and he then said there is no such thing. I was floored! And he said he was an expert and he knew that for sure. Well that's not all. He got up to see where the pain was in my back and he pushed with such force that I kept jumping. Then he said, "Whoa, take it easy!" So I said, "but you are hurting me!" By saying this upset him and he reprimanded me for saying so. So I in turn say that I didn't need to be talked to like a horse...saying "Whoa, take it easy!" He then told me to leave. I gladly left and would recommend him for a splinter in your finger. No compassion, empathy, and he is very arrogant. I have seen many, many doctors for arthritis, and broken bones, women issues, and disc fusions and I have never encountered someone with this demeanor. There is not a score low enough to rate Dr. Glener. I am so sorry I ever met this man. This has been the most disturbing and horrible experience.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

This guy is completely money driven…and I'm sure Linda had to be creative in writing these reviews.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

I saw him for several years. He is a unique guy and knows his business. I enjoyed him and would still be seeing him if he believed in pain pumps. I had to change Dr's because I really needed constant medications for my spine. I hated giving him up.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

He claims on his other rating page that he provides care to persons with Arthritis, BACK PAIN ETC. I was diagnosed with RA, which is very painful, in 2009. I have kyphosis, sciatica (bilateral), severe osteoporosis with a T Score of 3.8,! He says, you do not have pain. "Where is your pain?" I have been in Pain Management, since 2009. I await a liver transplant soon, therefore, I cannot have other treatments.I have pain all over, I can barely walk because of the pain pounding through my ENTIRE BACK. And, he has the audacity to say I have no pain? If he says I do not have pain with a high risk for fractures,what the heck does this SO-CALLED PAIN doctor really know about pain. How does he not know Osteo causes pain when t as severe as I have it. And, he should not treat persons with Auto-Immune diseases, such as the RA.I suggest looking for a REAL PAIN DR DO NOT LOOK HERE! I met one his patients at my PCPs, SHE WAS STONED AND SHE OFFERED ME DRUGS HE HAD PRESCRIBED FOR HER. Bad judge Dr.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Probably the rudest physician I've ever dealt with. His staff is just as bad.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I would have agreed with the previous comments until my last visit. I pay $50. co pay and he charges my insurance over $700.00 which in my opinion is fraud especially since every visit is less than 5 minutes...come on! Once he gets you hooked he barely even looks you in the face. I thought his sense of humor though was good. The last visit he told me with no advance that 'he was moving on to greener pastures"....think I left there in shock. Very poor in my opinion..think he's moving on to the west coast..good luck.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr Glener treated me for my back pain, I havent felt this good in a long time!!! His office and staff are great! He is very knowledgeable, kind, and cares about his patients pain!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Dr. David M. Glener's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Port St Lucie, FL