Ratings for Dr. Jon Saunders

It is nice to deal with people who always have time to listen and deal with your problems. I have always been able to make an appointment and sometimes on a very short notice due to our lifestyle. The office staff are always very accommodating and willing to help in any way they can. Unlike most physicians Dr. Saunders does not overbook and I have never had to wait for a long period of time for my adjustment once I get there. Dr. Saunders is always upbeat, friendly and always leaves me with a positive attitude by the time he finishes his adjustment. I have come from walking with a cane to next to no pain due to his adjustments that he has made over the last few years. He promised that he would make an improvement and he was true to his word. I have and will continue to recommend him to friends and neighbours. I trust him at his word and so far it is quite evident that he knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

We and our 9 (so far) children have been going to Dr. Jon for a few years and are very satisfied with the continued care that we receive.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Several months ago a friend referred me to Dr. Jon and his team. It has been an incredibly positive experience in every way. The staff are helpful, friendly, caring and accommodating. Dr. Jon is professional, effective, knowledgeable and also very caring. I truly appreciate their holistic approach to health, healing and life, including mind, body and spirit. It is refreshing to be treated in a medical facility in which I, and every other patient, is made to feel special and important. And thanks to the treatments and Dr. Jon's techniques, I'm feeling much better too. I am so pleased I listened to me friend - and would happily refer anybody to this team for medical care. Thank you Dr. Jon, Tanya and Pam.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I have been with Dr. Jon and his staff for a couple of years now. He is so caring and compassionate. I can't believe how far I have come from the first day I walked in to his office. Pam and Tanya were friendly, warm and always have a smile on them. I never thought I would ever dance again and do the things I love again. There was a time I couldn't tie my shoes and was embarrassed but Pam said don't worry with time you will be good again. Thanks Pam and Tanya for all the continuing support you give me. I could go on and on but it comes down to the knowledge and caring of Dr. Jon, Pam and Tanya. I have sent a few people to him and they rave how wonderful Dr. Jon is. Thanks again to all of you for caring and being passionate. Love you guys

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Jon has changed the course of my family's life! We are now on a true path to wellness! He is more than a chiropractor, he is a health coach! His confidence and encouragement has made all the difference for me, my husband and our four children! Thank you to Dr. Jon, Pam and Tanya for being so passionate!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

The staff at Chiropractic on Eagle are so incredibly friendly, engaged, accommodating and knowledgeable. My son has been getting adjusted since he was a few days old and he absolutely loves Dr. Jon! When I first starting going I had a lot of health problems which have now all but disappeared! Thanks Dr. Jon, Tanya and Pam!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

From the moment I walked into Dr. Jon's office I was greeted with a smile and a handshake from the front desk staff and the exam assistant (Tanya & Pam). The warmth from them put me at ease right away and I knew that I was in the right place. Dr. Jon was kind and really listened to me. He took the time to explain my problem and let me know that he could confidently help me. Since I have been seeing Dr. Jon I feel like I have my life back, I'm not kidding when I say that. From back problems, stomach issues, headaches, you name it...... gone. This is not only a chiropractic office but a wellness office. I have now been a patient there for over 2 years and I will continue to go to maintain my good health. All of my family and friends are now patients and have have great results as well. Thank you Dr. Jon and team!! Love you guys!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I came to see Dr. Jon with ongoing back issues that I couldn't get resolved…Dr Jon did what no others had been able to do. His treatment technique allowed my back to adjust quickly. Dr. Jon made sure I knew what was going on and I was so impressed with his process that I sent my whole family that same week. Myself and my entire family are confident when things go a bit out of whack that Dr. Jon will make them right again. His health knowledge is superior to most and he surrounds himself with the best support staff one could ever hope for. One other big benefit is the wait time is always minimal which is a huge plus. Keep up the awesome work!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I originally came to the office with very limited mobility because of a back injury. The treatment was a complete success. Dr. Jon and his staff provide a fun, positive atmosphere to learn, heal and stay healthy moving forward. The competency and efficiency of himself and his staff is second to none. I would highly recommend his practice and already have friends that have had the same great results as I have!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Saunders is best chiropractor I have ever been to…very thorough examination, very knowledgeable, great personality, and always ON-TIME! State of the art facility from top to bottom…you are really cared for at this office -his techniques are so gentle- it was such a great experience.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Jon Saunders's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a teenager, help with chronic migraines is the main reason Dr. Jon decided to become a chiropractor. “I understand what a patient feels like when they are not well because I started out as a patient as well,” says Dr. Jon. “I really feel that because I experienced firsthand what chiropractic could do, it has allowed me to be very empathetic to the suffering patient sitting across from me in my exam room,” he continues. Dr. Jon’s experience as a chiropractic patient in his teens and the experience he gained during his internship has fostered a compassionate nature that allows him to quickly develop an understanding of what his patients are going through. Dr. Jon is passionate about health and wellness and established Chiropractic on Eagle in Newmarket almost 13 years ago, upon graduating from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College where he graduated Cum Laude. He also received the Lloyd Pennington Memorial Award for having achieved the highest overall admissions score for his applicant year. Prior to studying chiropractic, Dr. Jon earned his Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology from McMaster University, where he also graduated with distinction. During his internship in his final year at chiropractic school, Dr. Jon had the privilege of working at the Sherbourne Health Centre, where he treated patients in this extremely busy clinic, which served the downtown inner-city population. This included people in Toronto’s new immigrant communities and groups who are at risk for chronic health issues. It was here that Dr. Saunders developed a passion (and the compassion) for helping people from all walks of life. Dr. Jon is committed to continuing education and providing the most up-to-date chiropractic care and to this end he has completed post-graduate training in pediatrics and pregnancy care, gentle adjusting techniques (Thompson Technique, Chiropractic Biophysics, Pettibon, Impulse Instrument), sports injuries, and nutrition. Dr. Jon is very fortunate to have built a thriving practice which boasts a large family/pediatric patient base. He believes exceptional health needs to begin at birth starting with the formation of healthy habits that can last a lifetime. Passion for his work is what drives Dr. Jon to continually give back to the community, which he does by offering his expertise and enthusiasm in a variety of ways such as being a volunteer coach, community/corporate lecturer, and in the past, team chiropractor for the Newmarket Hurricanes and Aurora Tigers Jr. ‘A’ Hockey Club. One organization that Dr. Jon is committed to supporting, which holds a special place in his heart is Chiropractors with Compassion an organization that supports underprivileged children’s projects around the world. In his spare time, Dr. Jon loves spending time with his wife Suzanne and their two amazing children – Silas and Sybil, travelling, learning new things, playing golf, and doing anything related to fitness.

• English