Ratings for Dr. Hugo St-Amand

Willing to listen to your concerns and open to answering any questions you might have. I had specific incident with Very busy guy, so don't be surprised if you have to wait in order to see him for a consultation and a potential surgery.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. St-Amand is an excellent doctor and very helpful. Not judgemental whatsoever, he also does his very best to help you understand risks during and after surgery. I have had complete trust in him since day 1. The reason for his bad punctuality is that he books a lot more people than he should in a day is what I was told. So you may be waiting a few hours but it's better to wait an extra few hours than weeks. I have nothing but good things to say about this doctor. I have undergone a breast reduction about 3 months ago, the scars are very nice and a healing very well. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

This doctor did a carpal tunnel release surgery on my left hand. About a year and a half later and I'm having pain on the inside of my wrist, partway up my arm and up my thumb. I cannot recommend him for a hand surgery.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

I cannot comment on this doctors competencies but will certainly comment on his lack of respect for patients making them wait over two hoursfor a fixed appintment. As a professional myself i find this unacceptable and if you have time to waste go for it but if you think you deserve a certain respect with your time i would say to look elsewhere for your referal.

Submitted November 3, 2016

Best doctor I ever met. After many tests and consultations with others to no avail, this doctor listened to my concerns, determined my problem...and fixed it!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr St-Amant est un médecin très sympathique et un excellent chirurgien! J'ai eu une chirurgie du tunnel carpien aux deux mains! Je le recommande fortement!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr St Amand est un superbe médecin, très sympathique, gentil et très compétant, j'ai subit chirurgie de mes deux mains pour le doigt à gachette en 1 mois. Il est super, je le recommande fortement :)

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

J'ai subi une chirurgie de la main par le Dr. Saint-Amant et je dois dire que j'ai été fort impressionnée par la qualité de ses soins et sa personnailité ouverte et aidante, sans compter son expertise. Je le recommanderais à quiconque ayant des problèmes aux mains.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Long time in the waiting room. More than two hours. Felt rushed during the consultation did not have time to share very important information about the work that I do and how injuries are reoccuring. He began to explain a procedure till I intervened and told him that he had performed it on me not that long ago so that means that even though he had my file on his desk he was unaware of my history. I realize he's busy but this make things stressful for me and I am hoping that I will never need to see him again, A doctor needs to know why a patient has to see him again over the years. Disappointed in that sense.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

J'ai été référé au Dr. St-Amant pour une reconstruction par tram aprés une mastectomie. Malgré mes craintes quant à cette opération, le tout s'est déroulé à merveille avec un résultat bien au-delà de mes attentes. Un vrai travail de maître. J'ai eu tout de suite confiance en le Dr. St-Amant, c'est un médecin respectueux, attentionné et surtout très patient. J'en profite pour lui témoigner tout ma reconnaissance pour son travail, son professionnalisme et sa disponibilité.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015