Ratings for Dr. Ian McLean

Dr Ian was fantastic! I loved that I could book an appointment online (which I did while I was in emergency at the hospital) they got my son in quickly! He was amazing with my son who has Aspergers and I had to drag in there! He quickly found common ground with him and had him engaged in a conversation about chemistry. Thanks dr Ian your awesome 😊

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

We have been using Dr. McLean for 5 years for our foot care and wouldn't use anyone else. He inspires confidence and has a vast knowledge in Chiropody and all footcare. I had an ingrown toenail treated by him and was amazed by the ongoing care he provided.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I was very pleased with my visit to Dr. McLean. He was very friendly and seemed to be quite knowledgeable! I went in with heel pain (been to physiotherapy for 3 months) - he was able to give me addition info that will hopefully help me. l assumed the first thing that would be said would be "you need orthotics". It wasn't, he told me what l could do etc. and if that doesn't help , to come back to see him in a few weeks. So far on day 2, l'm feeling an improvement!!! The whole office was bright, cheerful, and clean!! Nice environment. Monica B

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Ian is the best Foot Doctor around. As I am a diabetic,it's very important to take care of my feet. He explains it so well and gives me tips on how to take excellent care of my feet. When I have a problem, I am not scared to ask questions to him. Thanks Dr. Ian McLean your the best in the east and the west. Roy Sampson , Alliston,. Ont.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Another great visit and cleanup with the feet.. first visit was with my baby toe nail always rubbing against my safety shoes.. now no issues at all... Ian does a great job on the cleaning .. way better than a pedi... which I think is a waste of money now... I go every 8 weeks and when im overdue my feet tell me..lol.. so glad I found this office...great staff and never have to wait.. keep up the great work!!! Loretta Preenan

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

My wife and I have been attending Simcoe Foot Clinic for many years and would never think of going anywhere else, Vanessa has been a great addition to the team of professionals and recently Ian treated our 3 year old grandson and dealt with the crying admirably while dealing with his foot issue.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I have worn orthotics for many years and have seen a number of podiatrists over the years. I was totally blown away with Dr. McLean's approach. It was the first time I was assessed by the way I walked!! My current orthotics were able to be adjusted and re-covered for a fraction of the cost of a new pair. Thank you so much😊👍.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr McLean is very friendly and makes people, including children, feel at ease. No long waits. Sarah Dowdall

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

My wife has been a patient of his for years and has been totally satisfied. I first had Dr. Ian assess my feet 8 years ago and was very satisfied with his examination at that time. Recently I had to go back for him to treat my feet and look after my nails as it has become difficult to bend to look after them myself due to knee and hip issues. My experience again was great and satisfying.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. McLean for several years. He has helped me significantly with my feet problems. Dr. McLean is very knowledgeable, caring and professional. My husband has had Dr. McLean make him orthotics and was very pleased each time and did not require any adjustments after the initial fit. Margaret J. Whiteside

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017