Dr. Sonia Maragoni

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sonia Maragoni

Dr. Maragoni and her staff are friendly and efficient, would highly recommend her to anyone in need of treatments that she provides!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I was taken in right away. The doctor came in and looked at the x ray they wanted me to bring. The doctor and I looked at it & she explained to me what was going on. Her student came in & was interested too. Orthotics were sized & I go back in 4 weeks. A good experience with all staff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Staff are great ,helpful and pleasant. Sonia is skilful and knows her jod and pleasant to go to .

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

The staff are wonderful! My son is a young adult with autism and had to have a surgical procedure for an ingrown toenail.. Dr. Sonia Maragoni and her staff were wonderful with him and made him feel very comfortable... Excellent job and follow-ups were again very friendly and comfortable for him. We would highly recommend Alliston Foot & Orthotic Clinic... exceptional service and excellent prices! Thank you, thank you !

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

With her caring skill and professionalism, Sonia makes the experience so very welcomed! You know you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Amazing lady. She has it all. I can’t say anything other than positive about dr Maragoni. She is the best. She has made my feet more manageable since I have chronic psoriatic psoriasis on my feet. She has made a big difference with my comfort with my feet.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

The best , she improved the quality of my life . I had limped around for five years. Now I have new feet. I had stopped doing a lot of things I used to enjoy because of foot pain, I now can rediscover hiking again. I have had several other Foot Doctors work on my feet but the spurs always came back. Never again, she fixed that. She also fixed a Gout Problem I had in one of my toes. Incredible!!! I wish everyone knew how much better your life can be if you take good care of your feet. If you can only afford one treat make sure it is for your feet. Go she her , she is a the Best!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Professional and explains everything, good to see and better than I am used to.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

You will always get your personal foot facts with Dr. Maragoni. I know my feet are in the right hands always! Personal and professioanl care always, your not another file, your not just another client...your a patient with specialist that care and treat with 100% quality. Thank you Dr. Maragoni for always taking care of my feet!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

hi I arrived early and they took me in right away. no wait. I asked about some nail polish and the Dr. was helpful on that and I was asking staff about nerve medication. They gave me some info. Very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Sonia Maragoni's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Sonia Maragoni, Foot Specialist Chiropodist, B.H.A., D.Ch., B.Sc. Podiatric Medicine Sonia Maragoni has been a Chiropodist in Alliston since 1997, formerly at the Simcoe Foot Clinic in NOW at Alliston Foot & Orthotic Clinic

• French