Dr. Sonia Maragoni

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sonia Maragoni

The best , she improved the quality of my life . I had limped around for five years. Now I have new feet. I had stopped doing a lot of things I used to enjoy because of foot pain, I now can rediscover hiking again. I have had several other Foot Doctors work on my feet but the spurs always came back. Never again, she fixed that. She also fixed a Gout Problem I had in one of my toes. Incredible!!! I wish everyone knew how much better your life can be if you take good care of your feet. If you can only afford one treat make sure it is for your feet. Go she her , she is a the Best!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Professional and explains everything, good to see and better than I am used to.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

You will always get your personal foot facts with Dr. Maragoni. I know my feet are in the right hands always! Personal and professioanl care always, your not another file, your not just another client...your a patient with specialist that care and treat with 100% quality. Thank you Dr. Maragoni for always taking care of my feet!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

hi I arrived early and they took me in right away. no wait. I asked about some nail polish and the Dr. was helpful on that and I was asking staff about nerve medication. They gave me some info. Very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Have been a patient of many years and have always had a positive experience with Sonia, Ian and the occasional intern. Why would you need to go anywhere else?

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

awesome visit today with no fear of what to expect and friendly staff , Dr was very nice and i didn't feel a thing thanks again Dr,Sonia Maragoni and staff

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Excellent care., and treatment. Clarence Mercer

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

thorough assessment and treatment with agility of service tools and knowledge of aids/medications available to facilitate healing of problem spots that trouble you

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Everytime I went to the office, I was helped right away and Dr. Sonia takes the time to explain to you what the issues are and treats them right the first time. She was also fabulous with my 6 year old son and made him feel comfortable as he can be very nervous with doctors.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016