Ratings for Dr. Sonia Maragoni

You will always get your personal foot facts with Dr. Maragoni. I know my feet are in the right hands always! Personal and professioanl care always, your not another file, your not just another client...your a patient with specialist that care and treat with 100% quality. Thank you Dr. Maragoni for always taking care of my feet!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

hi I arrived early and they took me in right away. no wait. I asked about some nail polish and the Dr. was helpful on that and I was asking staff about nerve medication. They gave me some info. Very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Have been a patient of many years and have always had a positive experience with Sonia, Ian and the occasional intern. Why would you need to go anywhere else?

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

awesome visit today with no fear of what to expect and friendly staff , Dr was very nice and i didn't feel a thing thanks again Dr,Sonia Maragoni and staff

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Excellent care., and treatment. Clarence Mercer

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

thorough assessment and treatment with agility of service tools and knowledge of aids/medications available to facilitate healing of problem spots that trouble you

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Everytime I went to the office, I was helped right away and Dr. Sonia takes the time to explain to you what the issues are and treats them right the first time. She was also fabulous with my 6 year old son and made him feel comfortable as he can be very nervous with doctors.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I went to Sonia on the recommendation of my physiotherapist for plantar fasciitis. Sonia was friendly and put me at ease right away. She was extremely thorough, and very knowledgeable - even giving me hints about a condition I was unaware I had. I was prescribed custom orthodics, and they took a mold of my feet while I was non-weight bearing, which made a lot of sense to me - as opposed to walking across a computer pad. Overall, I was extremely pleased with my experience at the Simcoe Foot Clinic, and would recommend this clinic to anyone looking for a thorough, comprehensive diagnosis. Thanks Sonia!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I had my first appointment with Dr. Maragoni last week. It was like going to a palm-reader and having her tell me all the things I know, and then more. She knew it all just by looking at my feet! I was very impressed, and I'm really pleased that I went to see her. Lovely, congenial staff. All my questions answered and more.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015