Ratings for Dr. Tarek Afifi

Fast but thorough. Friendly and accessible. Have had two basil cells removed and hardly any scars. One on top of my bald head.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Excellent Doctor..1st time seeing him - removed basal cell (which had been there for 2 years), from my nose. I was concerned about scarring & what it would end up looking like. Dr.Afifi did not disappoint. I had the surgery Aug 7th,2018 (with 10-12 stitches from bridge to tip). After stitches were removed, around 3 weeks later, people who knew me did not even see the small scars where incisions were. His assistant was excellent also and provided helpful information for continued improvement & care of slight scars/incisions.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

I recently had some facial surgery performed by Dr. Afifi. He's a top-notch professional in every respect! Friendly, highly skilled, energetic, very informed on many matters and very engaging. The medical profession needs more of these high caliber individuals. Very impressed!! As well, he surrounds himself with excellent staff to facilitate his high level of efficiency.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I've been to see him a couple of times, first time wasn't impressed, second time was a better experience.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Very skilled, nice manner, removed two cancers from my husband's nose, no scars.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

On my very first visit I was totally impressed with Dr. Afifi. He was very attentive to my concerns regarding clearing up a skin condition on my face prior to my wedding date which was two weeks away. I have had many doctors' appointments, and his level of empathy and urgency was first class. HIGHLY recommended!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Simply the best. Amazing doctor. So kind. So talented.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Had MOHs surgery for basal cell about 20 days ago. Dr Afifi and his staff were friendly, compassionate and answered all of my questions before the procedure. They made me feel comfortable and I felt that they cared how I was doing before, during and after the procedure. I hope never to have need for another procedure, but Dr Afifi will be my doctor forever I hope! :)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Kind, compassionate and highly skilled. The surgery on my nose healed impeccably. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I have been around the block with skin cancers as I am an avid golfer and love boating. As a result, I have been worked on by 4 plastic surgeons in the city and have had Mohs with Dr. Afifi. Dr. Afifi is far and away the best. I have required complex reconstructions in his hands and the craftsmanship is incredible. Very skilled, very kind and generally a pleasure to be around. I would highly recommend Dr. Afifi if you require complex facial work.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017