Ratings for Dr. Tarek Afifi

Kind, compassionate and highly skilled. The surgery on my nose healed impeccably. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I have been around the block with skin cancers as I am an avid golfer and love boating. As a result, I have been worked on by 4 plastic surgeons in the city and have had Mohs with Dr. Afifi. Dr. Afifi is far and away the best. I have required complex reconstructions in his hands and the craftsmanship is incredible. Very skilled, very kind and generally a pleasure to be around. I would highly recommend Dr. Afifi if you require complex facial work.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Afifi is a good Dermatologist and can perform Mohs Surgery well. However, I feel he has not had enough education or experience in the plastic surgery department. My suggestion is if you require cancer to be removed on the face, that you have it removed by an experienced Plastic Surgeon for less scarring and better results.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Excellent dermatologist. Really knows his stuff. Helped me immensely with my adult hormonal acne. Awesome people skills. NO long waits in waiting room. Staff are friendly & courteous.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

The best Derm I have seen in the city. I've had a lot of skin cancer and he sees me often for check ups, does amazing surgeries and is really kind and funny. Great staff.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Would only do surgery and not care about my skin.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Loved him. Was very laid back. Didn't feel rushed in and out. Asked him to look at a couple lesions other than the one I was sent for and he was very willing to look and and treat these as well.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Came to my elderly mothers house to remove sutures as she was too unwell to make it in. Who does that? One of the good guys.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Best doctor of any specialty I've seen. My daughter has some significant skin issues and is extremely self conscious and depressed. Not even her family doctor connects in the same way to her. So much compassion and intuition.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

One of the best doctor's in winnipeg! Has a great knowledge of information!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015