Ratings for Dr. Radinka Boskovic

Seriously the most unreliable office ever. I've been hung up on more times than I can count - I have also been waiting to get through for over 45 minutes. I've also been forgotten about in the room. If we could easily change doctors we would..

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

STEER CLEAR! My daughter was her patient for 1 year and left due to the fact Dr. Boskovic could not remember her name at all and say her every month. Every time she saw her she would ask her why she was there? LOOK AT THE FILE ON THE DOOR BEFORE WALKING IN LADY! My daughter suffered from PTSD was given 30 ativan. A year later she asked for 30 more and the doctor told her no, she would be addicted? 30 pills in a year? She never referred my daughter for counselling , NOTHING! She would ask my daughter what she wanted her to do, but when my daughter asked her she refused to help? I recently saw her in urgent care, she is still the same. The nurse wrote in my file that I required a standing script for urinary tract infections and when I told her what was going on she said there is NO such thing as what the nurse wrote, YET...the nurse had the exact same issue and she was on a standing script? I am currently waiting to see my family GP who is excellent but takes over a month to get in to see. This doctor is a joke, sorry! 5 stars for the staff at the clinic though now they have new front line receptionists. Finally after all these years and complaints, they listen and hired new people who are very helpful and respectful! The older staff are in the back room filing!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

My wife saw this Dr. at the Bowmanville clinic. My wife was in extreme pain, swollen ankle and could barely walk. She told her to get a x-Ray and go home and wait till after the weekend to get a call. She didn't care about the pain (near tears) or wanted to prescribe anything to take the pain away. Didn't even suggest ice, elevate or anything. Kept saying Advil and questioning my wife, "what do you want me to do. " Wife answer, your the Dr. please tell me why I'm in pain and how to get better. No referall to specialist or any other suggestion. NO HELP WHATS SO EVER.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

since going to this doctor she has helped in so any ways takes time to listen and is very concerned about my health she makes sure my meds are ok to me she is excellent

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Staff are slow and many of them are just rude arrognant women . She doesn't take your health concerns seriously enough, She is comparing your health to her other patients who have the same disease . WE ALL SUFFER PAIN DIFFERENTLY , not in her eyes .

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I have been going to this doctor for almost six years, not only does she not remember my name but I am on five medications, all prescribed by her for a condition. She looked at the computer after my last series of tests and asked me if I am taking anything for it! The last prescription she gave me was actually wrong, thankfully the pharmacists discovered the error.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I've known Dr Boskovic for 7 years now, she doesn't remember your history, you need to do your research on what you think you have since this Dr doesn't really appear to have the knowledge you expect from an average family doctor. Pretty much you need to ask her to be referred to a specialist for your own good otherwise she might just do nothing or very little. She asks several times about your issues, it seems she forgets what you told her quite often. Her assistants are the worse, uncaring and unorganized. I missed a specialist appointment because they forgot to notify me, however, when I called to inquire about it, I was told that someone had made a note that I had been notified over the phone even though no one had actually spoken to me, I would've expected a voicemail at the very least. Then I contacted the specialist my self to re-schedule, a couple of weeks after I was advised by the specialist of the second appointment, further indicating that the fax had been sent to Dr Boskovic, and again, never received any notification from her assistants. This gave me the impression of improvised irresponsible careless unprofessional behaviour from the whole medical office. Very disappointed indeed

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Even though I have been going to her for over 5 years, and have several medications she has put me , she does not listen to me. She just keeps giving me medication and is just always on the computer. I don't think she knows me at all. Stay away from her.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Avoid. Does not listen to you. Too busy writing on her computer. Always in a rush. Very reluctant to send to a specialist. Does not remember your past history. Worst doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. B has cared for our family for over 4 years now. She is attentive and caring, with a genuine interest in how we are doing. She is resourceful and has no problem referring us to other services within the community for specialist appointments when needed. Thank you Dr. B!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015