Ratings for Dr. Radinka Boskovic

I've known Dr Boskovic for 7 years now, she doesn't remember your history, you need to do your research on what you think you have since this Dr doesn't really appear to have the knowledge you expect from an average family doctor. Pretty much you need to ask her to be referred to a specialist for your own good otherwise she might just do nothing or very little. She asks several times about your issues, it seems she forgets what you told her quite often. Her assistants are the worse, uncaring and unorganized. I missed a specialist appointment because they forgot to notify me, however, when I called to inquire about it, I was told that someone had made a note that I had been notified over the phone even though no one had actually spoken to me, I would've expected a voicemail at the very least. Then I contacted the specialist my self to re-schedule, a couple of weeks after I was advised by the specialist of the second appointment, further indicating that the fax had been sent to Dr Boskovic, and again, never received any notification from her assistants. This gave me the impression of improvised irresponsible careless unprofessional behaviour from the whole medical office. Very disappointed indeed

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Even though I have been going to her for over 5 years, and have several medications she has put me , she does not listen to me. She just keeps giving me medication and is just always on the computer. I don't think she knows me at all. Stay away from her.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Avoid. Does not listen to you. Too busy writing on her computer. Always in a rush. Very reluctant to send to a specialist. Does not remember your past history. Worst doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. B has cared for our family for over 4 years now. She is attentive and caring, with a genuine interest in how we are doing. She is resourceful and has no problem referring us to other services within the community for specialist appointments when needed. Thank you Dr. B!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I have had this doctor for 3 years since moving to Bowmanville. Each visit it's like I'm a new patient. I've had chronic issues and she starts off asking me questions that she should know based on my file. It's clear she takes no time to read file before she enters the room. Bedside manner is poor. I would not recommend her, in fact I'm switching doctors because of this.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I am so happy to have Dr. Boscovic as my family Dr. I did have Dr. Westgarth from the time I was a child and floated around for a few years after he retired. Still miss him, but Dr. Boscovic is wonderful. Bowmanville is lucky to have her. She takes the time to listen, even if it's not appointment related...she's great and I wouldn't trade her for the world!! Keep it up doc...your patients love you.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

punctuality 0, and helpfulness 0.thank you for waiting my time and health.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Horrible Horrible doctor went and told her my symptom's, lots of coughing lots of nasal congestion, told me to use nasonex for my nose.....went to another doctor the same day.....and surprise it was bronchitis. went back again with throat swollen, not able to eat, cant swallow coughing up blood, told me to tale over the counter Tylenol. again went to another doctor. and surprise its tonsillitis. btw she woks at the walk in clinic in walmart in bowmanville.. avaid!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I went to the urgent care clinic and saw this Doctor. I described all of my symptoms, to which she ignored and told me "this is what is wrong with you". I insisted that given my symptoms, I really didn't think that was the case (after all, don't you know your own body the best?". Prescribed me medication which I didn't take because I knew she wasn't listening to me. Week passes, test results back - oh, what do you know, I was right. This doctor will not listen to you and isn't interested in helping people. She is there to get a paycheck. Do not see her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I saw this Dr in the clinic and felt I wasted time seeing her. No answer at all about what could be wrong with me just said my blood pressure was good. What that had to do with a 2 day migraine and feeling faint I dont know. Ask for a note for work and got one that said she saw me not that I was unfit for work. Rude, abrupt and does not listen If I am ever at clinic again and see her I would leave and go to another clinic.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012