Ratings for Dr. Naomi Severin

Staff need to be replaced! Every time I've called the office your staff are unable to help, they always have to refer any matter to their office manager, they take no initiative and aren't very knowledgeable at what they do. Are they not Medical Office ASSISTANTS!!! Returning calls... don't get me started. Dr. Severin you are approachable and knowledgeable however, your staff are not helpful please read the other reviews below. Many women are counting on you to help them deal with health problems (which isn't something we choose to have) but the attitude your front staff exude is horrible to deal with when we are dealing with enough health issues ourselves.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr Severins is amazing!! The office staff are the worst out there! extremely rude and they make you feel like garbage. The only reason I go back is because dr Severin is amazing. Please get new office assistants, they sound have empathy and compassion!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I have never seen more rude staff in my life. As a former doctor, I am appalled. Somebody needs to fix the problem. I don't plan on coming back.

Submitted June 15, 2017

Her staff has some of the rudest people I've ever met. I'm considering finding a different dr. so I never have to talk to them again.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Naomi Severin was treating me for hyperthyroidism and graves desese she's very knowledgable and professional helped me along every step of the way till I had thyroid removed making sure my levels were back to normal she's one of the best Endocrinologist around the staff are very good as well .

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Severin is an excellent doctor however her secretary is one of the rudest people I have ever talked to. She actually hung up on me then avoided my call. It is protocol to give your name as a secretary and she would not disclose it. Residing in the states I am not able to attend appointments but needed to know about follow up care for my father. The receptionist did not allow me to leave a message for the doctor and only when I insisted said she would talk to her next week when she was back and then hung up on me a second time. Absolutely the worst staff.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Worst bedside manner of any physician I have ever been to! Makes you feel rushed and does not listen.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Severin completely dismissed my concerns. She thinks tsh tells everything. I'm not making up my symptoms. She doesn't listen. Her personality is something that I wouldn't come back to. Goodbye Dr Severin.

Submitted February 11, 2017

She doesn't care! I waited months to see her and she didn't even listen to my concerns. She always cut me off! Don't see this doctor!

Submitted January 27, 2017

I felt rushed every time I saw this doctor. I barely have time to chat about my concerns. Once I was late and her secretary scolded me. I think I should find someone else.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016