You may also like

She has no clue regarding anybthyroid issues. I got second opinion and clearly have thyroid issues. She felt my neck and sent me on my way. Please get another opinion is she sends you away.

Submitted September 1, 2015

I've been to 5 other endocrinologists in the lower mainland. By far Dr. Severin is the best. I suffer from several hormone issues following removal of a brain tumour. It's a fairly rare tumour, messes with the hypothalamus and pituitary. I have done a lot of research into my condition, Dr.Severin was respectful of the fact that I might know a thing or two. How refreshing. She managed to balance my thyroid in one try and is referring me on to a Dr who specializes in extreme fatigue. Totally worth the ferry trip and long ride to see her. Thank you very much for excellent care!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Went to see her based on the excellent reviews over here but my experience was not great. She is polite and likes to educate the patient. But she goes by TSH only and is not keen on even considering other treatment options other than Synthroid for hypothydroidism. Several of my other hormones are also low, and this was quickly dismissed by her. I have a feeling that she may be more comfortable with diabetes than with other endocrine issues.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Severin is a great Dr. and greater person. She is very helpful and answers all questions with patience and care. She is a true professional in her field. The way she is taking care of my medical problems I can not thank her enough. May God bless her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Great endo.Very positive,helpful,non-judgmental,wonderful dr.I am grateful to have her. Always happy,upbeat,and has a helpful,positive staff.I worked in health care for 45 years and she is one of the very best.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Severin is an amazing specialist. She listens to my questions and concerns and seems to recognize that the patient is a "partner" in health. Anyone referred to Dr. Severin should consider themselves very fortunate because she genuinely cares about you as an individual.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

The best Endo I have ever had! Helpful, friendly and very, very caring. Treats you with the ultmost respect.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Great DR. very kind and she is genuinely concerned about her patients. I have had a bad time with 3 other specialists not her she will let you speak and she does listen. GREAT DR.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Sevrin is one of the best specialists I have ever seen. She has been a wealth of knowledge in helping me to manage my diabetes, and is very compassionate, really listens and doesn't rush. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I love Dr. Severin! She's easy to talk to, knowledgeable and so friendly. Ive had some really bad experiences with Endos and she certainly makes up for them! I look forward to my appointments with her and happy that my health is finally starting to look better!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Naomi Severin's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "She has no clue regarding anybthyroid issues. I got second opinion and clearly have thyroid issues. She felt my neck and sent me on my way. Please get anothe..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been to 5 other endocrinologists in the lower mainland. By far Dr. Severin is the best. I suffer from several hormone issues following removal of a brain t..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Went to see her based on the excellent reviews over here but my experience was not great. She is polite and likes to educate the patient. But she goes by TSH on..."

November 21, 2014
  • City changed from "New Westminster" to "Surrey"

February 7, 2012