Ratings for Dr. Naomi Severin

I have never seen more rude staff in my life. As a former doctor, I am appalled. Somebody needs to fix the problem. I don't plan on coming back.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Her staff has some of the rudest people I've ever met. I'm considering finding a different dr. so I never have to talk to them again.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Naomi Severin was treating me for hyperthyroidism and graves desese she's very knowledgable and professional helped me along every step of the way till I had thyroid removed making sure my levels were back to normal she's one of the best Endocrinologist around the staff are very good as well .

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Severin is an excellent doctor however her secretary is one of the rudest people I have ever talked to. She actually hung up on me then avoided my call. It is protocol to give your name as a secretary and she would not disclose it. Residing in the states I am not able to attend appointments but needed to know about follow up care for my father. The receptionist did not allow me to leave a message for the doctor and only when I insisted said she would talk to her next week when she was back and then hung up on me a second time. Absolutely the worst staff.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Worst bedside manner of any physician I have ever been to! Makes you feel rushed and does not listen.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Severin completely dismissed my concerns. She thinks tsh tells everything. I'm not making up my symptoms. She doesn't listen. Her personality is something that I wouldn't come back to. Goodbye Dr Severin.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

She doesn't care! I waited months to see her and she didn't even listen to my concerns. She always cut me off! Don't see this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I felt rushed every time I saw this doctor. I barely have time to chat about my concerns. Once I was late and her secretary scolded me. I think I should find someone else.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I personally would never go back to Dr. Severin. Much to my surprise and concern, she completely ignored my mother's multiple symptoms that indicated she was hyperthyroid. Instead she looked at Mom's TSH and said it was in the normal lab range so no thyroid medication would be prescribed. When I mentioned to her, that TSH should not be the sole indicator to my mom's thyroid health, but rather symptoms should also be evaluated, she dismissed that idea, and still refused to prescribe any medication for my mom. Of course my mom's untreated thyroid got worse. She ended up in hospital, and we almost lost her once from tachycardia. Fortunately there were 2 hospital doctors (GP's), that looked at her symptoms, and asked her sternly why she hadn't seen an Endocrinologist and been put on thyroid medication. They prescribed medication for her hyperthyroidism, and we watched as her health returned.

Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Naomi Severin

Dr. Naomi Severin's response
This is very distressing for me to hear. What an awful thing for you and your mom to go through. I sincerely hope she has recovered well. As a physician I do my very best to consider the entire picture, including signs, symptoms and testing. I would welcome any correspondence from her family physician.

Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Severin has been amazing to me. She has assisted me with my graves disease and I'm on the road to recovery.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016