Ratings for Dr. Ramy El Zaharna

This office has zero respect for your time and feel it is appropriate for you to wait 2 hours to see the doctor. Male receptionist is rude, dismissive and u professional. Don't come here if you expect to have a productive day outside of your appointment

Submitted May 2, 2017

I my family have been visiting him for last two years, and I am very satisfied, he is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I am actively seeking another GP. Dr Ramy is always at least an hour behind, and yet he rushes through the actual appointments so you feel like your concerns have not been addressed. His idea of a physical is to check blood pressure and listen to my lungs--no bloodwork or history update, no assessing other systems or follow up on previous issues. I once asked for a referral to a specialist, and he gave me an rx for something I just explained was ineffective. I just don't feel like he makes the time to listen. His staff can be rude, and they charge for absolutely everything. The exam rooms are so small and not soundproof, I always feel like the other four people waiting are listening to everything I say.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

He is amazing and he has the knowledge. I recommend him for everyone.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I am ready to wait weeks to see him .he has the knowledge ..he saved my life many times .God bless Dr.Rami

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I have been seeing this doctor for years, however I do not think it is appropriate to wait two weeks for an appointment and then be told you need to wait for over an hour because they prioritize walk ins. I really like this doctor, but I will be looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

hes a great Dr sometimes there is a waiting time which in times we accept due to other patients on their issues. he takes the time to listen and explain everything in regards to your problems. Staff is great punctual when needed . i personally would recommend Dr. El-Zaharna to anyone, when ur sent for blood work or any other types of test when results come in u must go in so he can explain and u can understand the the path the way ur health is going.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

one of the best doctors ever ! i recommended him for anyone looking for a good care and a professional doctor

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Hes more interested in seeing walk ins than seeing his actual patient I've waited over 2 hours for a scheduled appointment well he saw walking ahead of me its doctors like him ruining it for them all on top of which he broke confidentiality between family members and doesn't diagnose just writes what u want so if you're healthy and there's nothing wrong with you and you want a yes man doctor to write down whatever you need on papers he's great if you are sick he is absolutely useless because he doesn't know anything

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I've been seeing Dr.Ramy for about 6 years now, and he is a pretty good doctor. Lately its been practically impossible to see him, if I need to see him it takes about 2-3 weeks for an appointment. His hours really suck. When I actually get in for an appointment the female secretary is always not at the front desk or on the phone, by the time the secretary actually acknowledges that you're waiting you've already been standing there for 10-15 mins.

Submitted August 18, 2015