Ratings for Dr. Stuart I. Levin

Best pediatrician in Roswell, been going to him for 17 years with three kids....

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I looked a long time to find a doctor like Dr. Stu. He's like the old time doctor that would come to your house. He spends whatever time he needs to get to the bottom of your problem. He cares so much about his patients. I haven't jad to wait since he switched to Signature MD. Would be willing to pay my last dime to go to him. I trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr. Stu always spends as much time as is needed to make sure you understand whatever problem you've presented with. He's thorough and professional, yet also warm and caring. Offices are so-so and the staff can be 'protective' (rude). Terrible magazines if you have to wait long!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Very capable doctor; office is run unprofessionally. I routinely wait 90 minutes to get out of the waiting room and another 30 minutes for Stu to enter the examination room. I avoid getting sick so I don't have to kill any entire afternoon for a 15 minutes check-up.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

Stuart and his wife,Debra are both Family Practice Board Certified physicians. Dr. Stuart spends a lot of time with me (more than his fee would ever justify). Excellent knowledge, great bedside manner and treats his patients as customers.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

Dr. Stuart I. Levin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Alpharetta, GA