Ratings for Dr. Beata Pecko

not pleasant. very short. unprofesional staff, especially one hygienist

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

she was at this Avenue dental office with this Weissar no good dentist at all. That why she no good also.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I absolutely love the whole office, Andrea and Denise at reception always pleasant and helpful, I have had Danielle for numerous cleanings, very kind, and funny and always makes me feel so comfortable, Dr Pecko, amazing, always kind and patient, always takes time to explain to me what is needed and how to get it all done. I have always been nervous with dentists, but this office has always treated me and made sure that I am always comfortable!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr Pecko's reception is lovely. Everyone is courteous and polite. However, I always feel rushed, have a different hygienist every time even after requesting the same one, and she botched my cavity filling. She took over my previous dentist who was nothing short of the best and I've never felt comfortable with her. I had the same issue with my gums for 5 appointments and each time I saw her she said she didn't remember it being like this before, just keep an eye on it (yet my chart should have said otherwise, no? Had she just glanced at it.) Too many inconsistencies for me.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr Pecko has been most helpful in the years I have been seeing her since my dentist retired. She is very thorough and wants to make sure everything is to my satisfaction. She takes the time to address any of my concerns. Denise is also very caring, and professional. Danielle is a wonderful hygienist. She is very patient and always answers my questions in a positive manner. She gives tips re flossing which are beneficial to me. Andrea, the receptionist is always very cheerful and uplifting. All in all an excellent dentistry practice.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Most of my visits are with the hygienist who makes me feel very comfortable in her chair, whenever I see Dr Pecko she is always friendly and takes the time to answer any questions I have, I am very confident in her and her staff.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Pecko for many years. She took over for my previous dentist who had retired. We are always welcomed by friendly and courteous staff members. Our wait is short and we always feel that we are well taken care of. We are confident that we are getting the best care and it is always such a pleasure to visit her office! Our large family of 10 are very grateful to her and her staff!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Pecko is an amazing dentist with a wonderful caring staff. Never have any pain, always treated promptly. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Pecko's since she took over the practice of my previous dentist. I have found Dr. Pecko to be professional, courteous and friendly. I had a few issues with my teeth and she took care of the issues. The receptionist and other staff are great. they are friendly and courteous. Danielle has been my dental hygienist. She makes me feel comfortable and has a good sense of humour. She is very tactful when she hears once again I have not used my rubber tip on my gums. I would refer any of my family and friends to this office.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Every time I go there I have a different hygienist. Cleanings feel rushed and the last hygienist I had used inappropriate language. Not seeing her anymore

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015