Ratings for Dr. Rekesh Maini

I go regularly to the dentist, but don't see him often since I am blessed with no cavities and healthy teeth overall (at 33!). However, the times I have seen him he was friendly and willing to answer questions. My father also goes to him and LOVES him. I have felt that some of the staff were "pushing" the products (specialty toothpaste, rinse, etc... $$$) in the past, but that seems to have stopped in the last year or so - or maybe they just gave up on me? The hygienists were very good with my daughter (age 3), and we do plan to stay with him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I am a patient of Dr. Maini's for over a year, my whole family goes to him for dental work. My Neighbour is terrified of dental work, she has had very bad experiences in past. She had two front teeth which are yellow from old fillings done over 20 years ago. She has always wanted to fix them, but was very scared. When I went in for my cleaning, I talked to Dr. Maini about it: He asked if I had a minute and went into his office and gave me a bunch of information for her. Once I gave her all the information and told her about Dr. M's great work she wanted to meet him. He spent over an hour with her, taking pictures and showing her what he can do, and his work in the past. I am pretty sure he even skipped his lunch. The best part, he didn't charge her a dime for this time. My neighbour just finished her dental appt: to say she looks great is an under-statement! Dr. Maini took the time to thank me for referring her: I have never met a dentist so caring and talented, not to mention the staff

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!! AND OTHER PATIENTS IN THE WAITING ROOM AGREED!!!! 1. RUDE STAFF (ALL OF THEM EXCEPT FOR ONE DENTAL ASSISTANT) 2. RUDE MANAGER (SHE TALKS TO PEOPLE AS IF THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING) 3. LATE/RUDE DOCTOR!! HE WAS LATE BY 40 MINS AND DIDNT APOLOGIZE ALSO LIED TO GET ME OUT OF THE CHAIR A LOT SOONER BECAUSE HE WAS RUNNING LATE FOR THE OTHER PATIENT. ALL HE DID WAS WRITE ME A REFERRAL BUT IN THE FIRST APPT HE SAID MY TOOTH WAS INFECTED NOW HE SAIED THERES NOTHING WRONG BUT JUST TO GIVE ME PIECE OF MIND HE'LL REFER ME OUT!!! AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE 2 GIRLS IN THE FRONT THEY ARE SO RUDE I HAD TO STAND UP AND WAIT IN THE FRONT FOR MY REFERRAL WHILE THEY SAT THERE AND TALKED ABOUT THEIR FACEBOOK BOYFRIEND PROBLEMS. ITS RIDICULOUS!!! I WOULDNT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO ANYONE ALL THEY DID WAS GET A QUICK COLLECTION OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND ON TO THE NEXT PATIENT!!!! DISGUSTING!!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011