Ratings for Dr. Andrew Chema

Dr Chema is the WORST doctor we have EVER been to. He saw my son, who is autistic, but apparently has NO knowledge of autism and doesn't understand the first thing about communication difficulties or why my son would not want to pee in a cup for him. Shame on this doctor, the very worst.

Submitted January 23, 2017

One of the best doctors I've seen, if not the best. He hasn't given up on me despite my multitude of health issues, listens intently, has even been able to treat my anxiety and depression better than any mental health doctor ever has, and is just all around a great doctor. He makes me feel at ease at every visit and his staff is very nice (I love that! As my health is very bad right now, compassionate and cheerful staff goes a long way!). I look forward to my appointment because I know he will take plenty of time working with me. I am so lucky to have found this doctor as I cannot imagine going through these health problems without his compassionate care! 5/5

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Dr. Chema is a brilliant physician and is caring! I believe he may be the reincarnation of hipocrates himself. He diagnosed me with a condition in one visit that took multiple specialists to misdiagnose. I was told by multiple "experienced" doctors that I was nothing short of crazy but Dr. Chema listened and came to the right diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

I am new in town, and this doctor was recommended by a colleague. I was thrilled with his treatment. Very knowledgeable, compassionate, professional, and a great bedside manner. His nurse is wonderful also!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Chema is a new doctor in the practice. He was thorough and attentive to my concerns.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

He seems like he may be knowledgeable, but is pretty green/inexperienced. He needs to learn how to relate to his patients better. He told me I need to have surgery, but didn't really give me any details or put me at ease in any way. It left me feeling like I needed to seek a second opinion right away. He may be fine for general issues like a cold etc. The staff seems very good, and I've heard good things about the other doctors in the practice, so maybe in time he will gain the experience that he needs.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Andrew Chema's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Medina, OH