Ratings for Dr. Niels Jacobsen

Dr. Jacobsen is honestly one of the best doctors I have seen EVER (and I have been through a lot of medical needs). He is great at explaining procedures, putting worries at ease, and he has a great character as well.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Excellent doctor - instills confidence - enjoy his easy manner and sense of humour.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Excellent Doctor, good sense of humour, very encouraging

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Impressed with the bedside manners and empathetic approach during my difficult time of dealing with a kidney stone attack. Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I am a kidney cancer survivor and have been patient of Dr Jacobsen for the past two years. Dr Jacobsen is a highly skilled surgeon who has a fantastic bedside manner. He has put me at ease when I go into his office for checkups.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Fantastic bedside manner! Very upbeat, knowledgable and straight talker. I consider myself fortunate to have been treated by Dr. Jacobsen and am glad we have such high quality medical professionals here.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

This man instantly eased my worries. Made me feel at ease the moment he spoke to me. Thanks doc

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I attended Dr. Jacobsen for a cystoscopy- easily the most anxiety I have EVER had prior to any medical visit or procedure. Dr. Jacobsen made the experience as painless as it could possibly be in all of the circumstances. I told my wife- by far the best bedside manner of any Dr. I have been assessed by. Thoroughly impressed by this specialist!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Fabulous urology institute and doctor! Friendly, helpful, compassionate and thorough

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Great doctor, if you have a choice pick doctor jacobson, he will make sure you are always comfortable and informed.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013