Ratings for Dr. Niels Jacobsen

I took my son to see this doctor. Before even going their we made sure with his assistant that my son would be put to sleep and they assured us this would happen. When we got to the kaye clinic the doctor came in and said out of 1000 of these procedures he does he has only sedated 4 people. Me and my son both told Dr.Niels Jacobsen that he had been molested as a child and didn't want the procedure done unless he was asleep. The doctor assured me and my son this would happen. Well this never happened they held my son down while he screamed for them to stop. The doctor then called me numerous times the day of the surgery which I did not answer. The next day he called me and he showed more interest in saving his career and called my son a liar. With NO apologies of this extremely botched procedure. For the last three days I've watched my son cry 24/7 he hasn't ate cannot sleep and is suicidal and has to be watched extremly closely. This doctor knew my son was molested and he knew he didn't want to be awake for this procedure and my son told him to stop while nurses held him down. I have no idea how much damage this man has now done to my son's mind. I never hope this happens to anyone else.. This doctors lied to me as s mother and my son...

Submitted May 4, 2018

He is amazing. He is the best. He is my surgeon and my friend.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

He is the best doctor I have ever been to,. He will give you his recommendations as to treatment but not push you into a decision.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Down to earth and very well educated in urology.Excellent surgeon and healer. He also has the best associates working with him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Jacobsen is honestly one of the best doctors I have seen EVER (and I have been through a lot of medical needs). He is great at explaining procedures, putting worries at ease, and he has a great character as well.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Excellent doctor - instills confidence - enjoy his easy manner and sense of humour.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Excellent Doctor, good sense of humour, very encouraging

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Impressed with the bedside manners and empathetic approach during my difficult time of dealing with a kidney stone attack. Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I am a kidney cancer survivor and have been patient of Dr Jacobsen for the past two years. Dr Jacobsen is a highly skilled surgeon who has a fantastic bedside manner. He has put me at ease when I go into his office for checkups.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Fantastic bedside manner! Very upbeat, knowledgable and straight talker. I consider myself fortunate to have been treated by Dr. Jacobsen and am glad we have such high quality medical professionals here.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015