Ratings for Dr. Mark McCullough

Dr. Mark McCullough and his staff are the nicest most professional people. They gave me my smile back that I had lost for years due to health complications from cancer treatment as a young teen. They brought my dental hygiene back up and put 2 wonderful implants in that look fantastic! They were also very nice to my 3 year old daughter who had come with me to one of my visits! I couldn't be more happy with the service and professionalism that i had experienced! They were on top of pain and if it hurt they would make sure I was frozen enough before they proceeded with the surgery. I will be making Dr. McCullough my permanent dentist for me and my daughter and wife he is a wonderful person and has a great sense of humor as well! Thank you Dr McCullough you have brought my confidence back in smiling! Sincerely Mathieu Marcotte

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

We were long time patients of Dr. McCullough (and Dr. Reesor before him). While we really liked Mark and the dental hygienists at his office are, for the most part, great (I would have given staff a 4 or 5 star rating if I was only rating the hygienists), his office staff are insensitive, disrespectful and overly concerned with the bottom line. It's a very unfortunate situation for what is otherwise a very impressive office, but we will not be back.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I have seen all the technologies and sterilization procedures. They are on top of all little details and let you know all your options and consequences of decision made with your help and condition. I have referred many of my family and coworkers.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

bravo its the best doctor in the country senks Canada

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Great staff, knowledgable and helpful dentist, on time appointment, all in all great dental visit.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Mark is great. He is up on the latest dental technologies and is always training himself and staff to better themselves. Holland Cross Dental is by fat the best dental practice in Ottawa. Mark and staff are always very pleasant to deal with and always seems to make time for his patience. He truly cares.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Really good Dentist with a great personality. For you ladies out there he is also very good looking

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

This place seems more concerned with the bottom line than the patient.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Charges more then the government insurance policy because of their location.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011