Ratings for Dr. Naveen Dayal

I am alive because of this man. He listens and treats me with respect. He is kind. I am so grateful to have him as my psychiatrist. His receptionist is warm and kind. Thank you to both of them.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

I owe this man everything. Although I've gotten upset at times, after careful consideration after I knew he was right and trying to challenge my ideas with good intention. Without his help, I have no idea how I could have improved. An amazing physician, that refuses to give up on his patients and is always knowledgeable and really tries to make use of his time with me.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr. Dayal is an excellent doctor. He always takes time to hear my concerns. He works very hard at getting my medications working well together. I always leave his office feeling better about myself.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

My only complaint is that he's not always on time. As a doctor he is an amazing man. He specializes in addiction and mood disorders which is exactly what I have. He always listens to what's going on in my life and is very compassionate. I trust him and he trusts me. There's nothing more I could ask for in a doctor. He's incredible. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Was given a diagnosis and strong medication for my "condition" and sent on my way with no follow up. Same issues 1 yr later so I wish I could have had more sessions.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

All he does is take notes during sessions. Seemingly only cares about a paycheque

Submitted November 24, 2015

An exceptional Dr. He has been at the centre of my medical care team for 22 years. He is well respected in his field and has a personal quiet and calm demeanour. He has a way of communicating with me the aspects of my illnesses and imparting knowledge as to what treatment path to follow, drawing on my personal strengths. He always treats me with respect and doesn't let me feel that any concerns I may have are not worthy of discussion. An excellent Dr. in his field. I am fortunate to have found him. CL

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Dayal. We have worked together to identify and adjust treatment options. He genuinely cares about his patients. His receptionist is great as well.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Wasn’t there for me I needed him the most. When called for help on a very traumatic, life-changing event (with tears streaming down my face). I totally lost my trust.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Excellent doctor, very patient, knowledgable, understanding and calm.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014