Ratings for Dr. Antonio Abad

I went in with my son a few times. He is knowledgeable n cares but a little abrasive. I recommend EmpowerPlus Q96 for any mind/mood altering condition go to Eden.myqxlife.com Backed by 22 Clinical Studies Featured on Discovery Health n more

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

The worse doctor I ve ever been to. Arrogant, does not remember anything about you or what meds you are taking!! Rushes you out. Simply does not listen or cares. Pill pusher. The entire operation is a big factory!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

When I started to see Dr Abad I was stable on a very low dose of medication. He changed my meds a lot and I got very ill. He would not return one phone call. Definately doesn't listen and is extremely arrogant. He is definitely in it for the money. Thanks to my therapist and a new Dr I'm now doing great. Dr Abad is the worse Dr I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I've seen Dr. Abad just about every month for the last 10 months. I don't think I have been in is office for more than 20 minutes as he would rush our session to bring in the next patient. I did notice the office was double booking, a lot. I did not mind this at all, I don't stand in the middle of someone making money as long as he helped me. Over the few months he has tweaked my prescription several times cause I was still depressed. I never got the feeling like he actually cared on the contrary it felt as if he just wanted me out of his office a.s.a.p, so he would change my prescription so can leave. He wasn't interested in how I felt or didn't take into consideration areas of concerns or things I wanted to express to him. In our last session he actually rushed me out of his office in tears. He was more concerned with getting the next patient in. It was horrible. I really wanted and needed to trust him. I feel very discouraged and don't think I'll find a dr that really wants to help.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Abad sincerely has been the best treating doctor taking care of controlling my depression and ADHD. I had to relocate and I wish I could skipe my appointments to continue with him since I relocated.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

One of the best Psychiatrist I have ever been too. If you have any problems while taking your medicine, he calls you right back! Funny and amazing personality.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Excellent Profecional, like the consultation and the knowledge of Dr Abad

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

I was confused with this dr. His attitude change from visit to visit from nice to arrogant. He forgets what meds he gave me the months before and he doesn't listen. I would not recommend him to my friends

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr. Abad is very knowledgeable and is the first psychiatrist I have ever met who truly seems to care about his patients. He goes the extra mile and takes the extra time to diagnose correctly. I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and have referred to many psychiatrists over a 25 year period of time. I highly recommend Dr. Abad.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Despite the fact that Psychiatrists aren't psychologists, Dr. Abad still will spend time with you to answer questions and explain the reasons for certain diagnosis. I will continue to see him and I recommend him to anyone needing a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Antonio Abad's Credentials

• Univ De Navarra, Fac De Med, Pamplona, Spain (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company