Ratings for Dr. Kathy Lewis

I saw Dr LEWIS for approximately five years. Dr LEWIS helped me through the lowest time of my life. She stuck by me, listened and provided excellent advise. When I began to recover, she provided suggestions to further support my well-being. She is a fantastic listener and full of compassion and understanding. She would validate my feelings and continued to encourage and support me emotionally. I would still be seeing her if I hadn't moved.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Lewis for several years and she has helped me emenssly. Without her I would most likely not be here to write this.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

very professional,warm,compassionate and easy to deal with. I am very impressed

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Very compassionate and professional. Dr. Lewis is a very good listener and focused on what you really need as a patient. Very practicala and realistic recommendations. Very calming. Treats with a holistic approach. Specializes in post traumatic stress, depression and anxiety. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. She works a few different satelitte offices so Langley is not her only location which is great for patients.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010