Ratings for Dr. Angela J. Brown

Dr. Brown has no bedside manner at all. Had an MRI and never got a phone call to discuss results. After calling several times got a very cold e-mail on mychart saying it was normal. NO discussion at all as to what could be causing the problem or what to do about it. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr. Angela Brown has been my doctor for 4 years. My wife started going to her first and she raved about her. On my first visit I did not like it because she was very direct and, as a man, I did not receive her so-called "lack of bedside manner". However, I had to check myself. I realized that I wanted a doctor who was upfront, to the point, and able to identify the problem (and solution) quickly. It would do me no good healthwise to be catered to like a child when I am a grown man. On my third visit, I made sure I let Dr. Brown know that I appreciated her, and that she was the best doctor I had ever had. She tells it like it is and I believe that is what people need in regard to their health if they really want to see improvements. Thank you, Dr. Brown.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

Dr. Brown needs to learn how to actually care for her patients. She has very poor bedside manners. She rushes through her examination and is very carefree about her patient's care. She is in and out and treats you like you are just a number. I went to her once and figured she was just having a bad day. I tried her again a year later and she was exactly the same. Patients want a doctor who geniunely care and her rushing attitude has proven to me twice that she is just there for a paycheck from my insurance company and my co-pay. She spent all of five minutes with me. Will not ever go back to this lady!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

I've seen Dr. Brown twice now. She is very professional. She listens. She lets me finish what I'm saying before giving her opinion. She doesn't take thing for granted. (Ask again what medication I am currently taking,checks my vital signs. Encourage me to monitor my BP and gave me tools to do so. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor. She's very pleasant. Her staff is friendly and knowledgeble.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

It appears Dr. Brown prescribes medicine which does not help the patient and in some cases it makes them worst. Once she finds the medicine is not working as intended she takes you off of it immediately.This is done so that your worsened condition can not be associated with the medicine prescribed. Dr. Brown is arrogant, has a condescending attitude and lacks bedide manners.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

I Love this Dr. she is professional , as well as the her staff. Makes good judgment ant medical decision. If unable to dx. will refer to some who will.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Brown give comprehensive and compasionate care. I went to visit her for a routine checkup and found her office clean and her staff helpful and polite. She listened carefully to all of my concerns and developed a treatment plan with me, not for me. I appreciate her candor and willingness to allow me to choose among various treatment options. She is a truely great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr. Angela J. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)