Ratings for Dr. Suzanna P. Boka

I can imagine that these ratings have to do with something that made certain people angry, as they were not qualified for certain disabilities or controlled substances.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. S Boka actually said to me at my first visit with her "What are you here to complain about?" I asked her, excuse me? And she repeated herself saying the exact same thing. I was given a follow up appointment to meet her as a new patient- I initially met with a nurse practitioner and was told to have blood drawn and come back in 2 weeks with Dr. S Boka. She was rude, and had no clue why she was meeting with me she never explained my blood work results to me- she struggled using her laptop to find the results and then said "everything looks good." I will never go see her again! Awful bedside manners! Time to this lady to retire!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I'm very happy to finally find a doctor who is unrushed and takes time to listen and understand your problems. This, however, means you'll sometime wait longer if she is with another patient. I've also found Dr. Boka a very caring and knowledgeable doctor and I'm very surprised by a couple of the other negative reviews here. Readers of these reviews should understand that Dr. Boka's practice also specializes in "Pain Management" and, as such, is probably subject to scammers and addicts. No doubt these people are upset and vengeful if they don't get access to the drugs they were expecting.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Her staff is OK. She was mean and nasty. She never believed me about my neck pain. One time she actually made it worse - I am a chronic Fibromyalgia sufferer (3 long years running) and had a dull ache in my neck for 2 weeks. I tried to avoid seeing her unless I REALLY had to. Upon "Examining" me (aka whipping my head around) she told me I was lying and basically kicked me out of her office in tears. The next day, I ended up in the ER with what they said looked like whiplash from a bad car accident. Stay away from this doctor. She is rude, nasty and does not take ANYHING you say into consideration. If you HAVE to see her, bring someone in with you to witness what she says and does. I was bedridden for 5 sleepless days and nights after her "examination" of my neck that day.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

great doctor w/really sweet, efficient staff. never waited more than a few min. for app't. saved me

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

She like her husband are in the same office. I had to wait a long time, and the staff were very rude when asked (after 35 minutes) how much longer. My first and last visit with her or her husband.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

This Doctor was more interested in her computer than in what I was telling her and didn't believe what I was saying. She also gave me mistaken information abut a specific medication I asked her about. When trying to contact her you speak with a nurse and in my case I could never talk to her when I needed. In regards to prescription refills or paper work that is done by the nurse do not expect to have it done very fast. I wouldn't recommend this doctor or her staff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Boka is a great doctor-kind,smart and caring. Takes time to LISTEN. Always returns phone calls right away.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Only interested in her computer. Very sarcastic and hurtful.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Suzanna P. Boka's Credentials

• Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem (Peter Pazmany Univ), Budapest (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Albany, NY