Ratings for Dr. Amarjit Bajwa

I wish I had done some research before I saw this man. His "partial meniscectomy" led to a full knee replacement and lots of problems. I can't believe how many people I have bumped into since then that he has also "butchered". Stay away!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Screwed up my knee for a lifetime, now I'm in and out of surgery every month or so, do not see this man

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

My hip replacement is terrible. Now considering to have it redone but not by him!!!! Actually, my GP said he doesn't do hips any more.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

We saw Dr. B. several times each trip was worse than the last. My husband nearly lost his leg and would have if after two months we hadn't said enough is enough and insisted on seen another doctor who had to send us immediatly to vgh emerg and do urgent operation to save his leg. Do not see this man!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

He is very unhelpful , does not explain what he did after operation .. And when i went back complaining of pain and lack of movement he told me it was normal .. Would not ever recommend him ..

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Worthless to see dr. Amarjit Bajwa and his staff nobody answers phones even left the message .very poor management team

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Scheduled an appointment and when I arrived he did nothing, he is actually closing his business so even if he did there would have been no follow up. Waste of my time and as far as I'm concerned he is milking our system!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Arrogant and manipulative. Made mistakes with my meds. No communication skills. Aggressive bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Broke my arm and went to CGH Emergency. Had 3 appointments, (with X rays requested before seeing him the next time) Very good doctor. arm healed well, and good advice on how to take care. Recommended!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

needed a new hip. he diagnosed me as needing one and 28 days later had a new hip. wonderful job with legs perfect length. he was always straight to the point with everything. i was able to get him to smile a few times and was happy with everything. the surgery was done in 2011.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014