Ratings for Dr. Melek R. Kayser

Dr. Kayser is hands down one of the best plastic surgeons around today! My experience from start to finish exceeded my expectations. I had a breast lift with implants, tummy tuck and liposuction to my flanks in April 2016. I was very scared to have this procedure done because I wasn't sure how things would turn out and Dr. Kayser and his staff met with me multiple times before my procedure to ensure that I would go into the operating room without feeling uneasy. The thing that sold me on Dr. Kayser was his patience and compassion for me and I knew without a doubt that he isn't just in the business for the money. I had a few surgeries in the past due to health concerns and I had great doctors for those procedures but one thing that stood out to me about Dr. Kayser was that he offered to say a prayer before my procedure. My results are phenomenal! My breasts look amazing and my silicone breast implants look very natural. My tummy tuck looks amazing as well. My scars are barely visible. If I had to do this procedure all over again, I would travel across the country just to have Dr. Kayer as my surgeon a million times! I can't say enough good things about my experience. I know someone that had breast implants and a tummy tuck by Dr. Kayser and her results were great as well. That's how I found him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I recently had a breast lift done by Dr. Kayser. He is an amazing plastic surgeon and I am so happy with my results. I immediately felt comfortable from the moment I stepped in the office for my first consultation and I ended up booking my surgery that same day because I knew I would be in good hands. Dr. Kayser is one of the most kindest and talented doctors I know. He took his time to explain everything to me and even called me personally the day after my surgery to check up on me to see how I was feeling. I definitely recommend Dr. Kayser for anyone considering plastic surgery. He is a wonderful doctor and his staff is amazing also.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

The moment I walked in the door I knew that I made the right choice with Dr.Kayser. The staff was amazing from the beginning making me feel comfortable and answering any questions i had about my appointment. Dr. Kayser wasn't like those other doctors you read about when i came to making a descision on what size implant, he thought that they were perfect the way they were and was listening to what i wanted. He took the the time to show my every option available to me and what would look the best. Once i scheduled my surgery i still had one more appointemt to come in and finalize everything which made me feel more comfortable and wasn't being rushed into anything. The day of the surgery at the hospital the staff was amazing and made me feel comfortable. Dr Kayser came in and saw my before i went in to talk to me about everything and told me that once he had placed the implant in that he may chose a different size if he felt that they didn't fit me body well, which he did and made the right choice. I couldn't be more happier with the outcome, they look and feel so natural. I would highly recommend Dr Kayser to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon to do a breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Kayser, he gave me my ideal body! I am beyond happy with my results! I love the way I look and feel. When I look in the mirror it is amazing to see my new body. The results exceeded my expectations. I knew I was going to look good but I didn’t expect to look this FABULOUS! I have the breasts and stomach of a fit 25 year old and no more chunky arms. My new look has transformed my life. I walk and talk with a confidence that I never had before. The key part of my journey was finding the right doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Kayser and his WONDERFUL staff. I could write another page on how caring and supportive they all have been. Thank you Dr. Kayser for having the vision and surgical skill to give me the body I love!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I wish there were words to describe how satisfied I am with my procedure and entire experience from beginning to end at Dr. Kayser's office. I used to be so self conscious about my chest, prior to my breast augmentation, because it was very flat and I didn't feel my body was propionate. I started seriously considering getting a breast augmentation for at least a year, before I moved forward with it. I called a variety of offices, but never felt secure and comfortable enough to move forward. During my consultation with Dr Kayser, I instantly knew he was the surgeon for me. He asked me questions to better understand why I wanted the augmentation and what I wanted my breast to look like. I felt like he truly put my vision to real life for me. I am beyond happy with my results and I have never felt more comfortable with myself than I do now. I would highly recommend Dr Kayser

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Kayser and his staff were awesome from my first phone call. I felt very comfortable at my consultation and every visit following. Dr. Kayser is compassionate and he is great at what he does! He explained every step he was going to take and every detail involving my surgery. He is very confident and knowledgeable at what he does, Im very pleased with my results. The day after my procedure Dr. Kayser called himself to see how I was feeling/doing and although my couldn't talk very well It was appreciated. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Kayser and his staff are absolutely AMAZING! From my first visit everyone was kind, compassionate, and courteous. I am a breast cancer patient who had a nipple sparing double mastectomy. I was scared to death of the diagnosis and the plan. Dr. Kayser saw me within 2 days. He sat with my husband and I and explained everything to us without rushing us out of there. We had many questions, concerns, a ton of tears and he totally made sure we fully understood everything before we left. He gave me multiple options for breast reconstruction. I personally wanted to leave the hospital after the mastectomies with breasts. Dr. Kayser worked with my surgeon and they seamlessly completed everything in the single surgery. After healed, I had some fat grafting to fill in some dimple areas and provide a more natural look. I had my permanent implants put in 4 months ago. The results are absolutely amazing! Except for minimal scars it is difficult to tell that I had breast reconstruction. Throughout my very scary journey, Dr. Kayser and his staff treated me like family. I consider myself so lucky to have found him! He is a perfectionist and made sure that I had the best possible experience with the best outcome.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I went for a consultation with Dr. Kayser in June for a breast augmentation and immediately knew he was the surgeon for me. He really listened to me and wanted to help me create the natural look I was wanting. His entire staff was very friendly and reassuring as I was very scared since I had never had any type of surgery before. I had my augmentation in July and am thrilled with my results. I honestly wish I would have had it done ten years earlier! If you have any doubts just look at his before and after pictures. That is what really sold me. They all look natural and not cookie cutter. This office is the best choice in Metro Detroit. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. kayser and his staff are absolutely amazing. They're very professional, kind and knowledgeable. Being a mother of 3 some work needed to be done. I went with a breast augmentation, the size is perfect they look amazing and natural just the way I wanted them to be. I can't wait to get more things done in the future. Dr. Kayser and his staff made me feel completely comfortable and I am so happy my search is over for that perfect doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I'm going to add to this later, but I'll start out with the basics: Like most here, I've loathed my nose since the dawn of time. I always felt it was simply too big for my face. Plus the blasted hump...that sucker hurt after a day of glasses. I also noticed that as I got older, I wasn't able to breathe as well as when I was younger. I attributed this originally to age...until I met Dr. Kayser. Not only did he address my concerns in an extremely kind and honest manner, he mentioned my wonderfully deviated septum. (THAT is why my breathing sucked!! So good to know). Fast forward to November of 2014...As always his staff was amazing for all pre-op appointments, payments, any questions I had. The day of surgery was fine as was recovery. Really no major issues. I did, however, discover that patience needs to be your best friend, as swelling does take some time to go away. Regardless, I love my nose. It fits my face, and I can breathe so much better. The most wonderful part is that I look like me. That's what I wanted. I wanted me with no bump and a tiny bit smaller. That's exactly what i got. I highly recommend Dr. Kayser and his staff for anything. They're honest and so incredibly kind. Great experience.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Melek R. Kayser's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grosse Pointe, MI