Ratings for Dr. Karna Kale

Dr. Kale is an excellent doctor, takes the time to listen and is always helpful. Thank you for always making the time to see me in your busy schedule.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr kale is excellent doctor. Hard to get appointments, but i walk in and wait few hours which is worth,

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr Kale is a great Doctor however wait times to get his appointment are terrible - I had to wait for 1 month to get his appointment. He should limit the number of patients he looks after. I can't recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr Kale is a fantastic doctor, he is very friendly and approachable. The conversation with him itself cures 50% of my sickness. Its hard to get appointment, but i walkin and wait for an hour or 2 which is still worth. Even though i moved to Brampton, i still keep him as my family doctor. The staff is polite and friendly. Good job Dr. Kale:)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. KALE is amazing. I switched my other doctor to be with him and it was a great choice. Been with Dr. KALE since he first opened his clinc. That's almost 8 years with him. Very comfortable to talk to him, approachable, friendly, doesn't rush and is a great listener. Dr Kale is a busy doctor always hard to get an appointment with him usually 2 weeks to a month waiting. Thats a bit ridiculous. Staff needs little work with customer service. Be more friendly, and to smile more.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Excellent doctor! Super intelligent and super caring about his patients. 100% recommended!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Without a doubt the greatest doctor I have ever been a patient of. Dr. Kale truly cares about your health and is extremely thorough with his diagnosis. I am very thankful he is my family doctor. - Vish

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

We need more Doctors like Dr. Kale. Very sweet and never rushes. I always have my concerns answered! P.S person below me...why did you give all "1"'s if you gave such a positive review...?

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Each time I come back from the doctor's office I fell so grateful for having such a caring and skilled.doctor like Dr. Kale. He.never rushes you and I always encouraged to discuss my healthcare concerns with much confidence. My entire family are his patients and we feel blessed to be under Dr. Kale's care. Staff are great and friendly and even though he is super busy and booked they always manage to get me an appointment through the.cancellation list. We all love him.

Submitted June 13, 2016

The doctor is fantastic, the wait time and the staff not so much

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016