You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Karna Kale

The doctor is fantastic, the wait time and the staff not so much

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

An excellent physician. Very approachable, intelligent and hardworking.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr Kale and staff are excellent and very respectable towards everyone

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dear Dr. Karna Kale we as a whole family are so much blessed by the God Almoght to have you as our family physician. Thank you so very much for your great care and God Almighty bless you so abundently. Shariq Saeed & Family Mississauga, ON

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Great doctor, very knowledgeable and kind, would definitely recommend him. In regards to some bad reviews I have seen here about his staff I must say I have always been treated with the most respect there but I have seen and witnessed some of the verbal abuse that same staff is victim of by some tremendously rude patients, and lets be real everyone is human if you mistreat someone you cant expect a smile back all the time.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dear Dr. Kale, All of us (our family) wish to thank you for your kindness and wisdom for our father's treatment. Now he is completely recovered from his 5 vessel coronary artery bypass. We think it's time to give huge credit to you to save my father's life.Dr. Kale is very competent, sensitive physicians like you are the prize of the medical profession. My father always say good things about you. We are thankful that he is around us in good health. We will forever carry gratitude in our hearts for your kind help towards our parent’s health concerns. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

I just want to praise Dr.Kale for his professionalism, knowledge, patient care, and treatment my daughter has received from him over the past 2 years. He is always smiling and is compassionate. I have recommended him to my friends and family and would recommend him to anyone that needs a doctor in the mississauga/GTA area. He has created a raving fan in me and my family. Keep up the great work Dr.Kale!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

We are lucky to have found Dr. Kale after moving to Canada from USA two years ago. We find him a very caring and knowledgebable doctor - spending a lot of time understanding the health problem and giving you the right advice. He treats you like a family - not as a patient. This makes a huge difference.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr. Kale is the best doctor I have ever had. Although, as most doctors are, he is an extremely busy man, he always gives the impression of having all the time in the world to answer any questions I have or just to chat. He is very thorough and thoughtful and takes the time to really investigate and diagnose any of my medical issues. Having found Dr Kale and been a patient of his for a couple of years now, I truly feel that he is as interested in my health and well being as I am and for that I am very grateful. Thank you Dr. Kale for being a great compassionate and invested doctor!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Karna Kale's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "The doctor is fantastic, the wait time and the staff not so much"

April 22, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "An excellent physician. Very approachable, intelligent and hardworking. "

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kale and staff are excellent and very respectable towards everyone"

December 7, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dear Dr. Karna Kale we as a whole family are so much blessed by the God Almoght to have you as our family physician. Thank you so very much for your great care ..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, very knowledgeable and kind, would definitely recommend him. In regards to some bad reviews I have seen here about his staff I must say I have al..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "excellent doctor!!!! Great diagnosis!!!But getting appointment is very difficult!"

April 4, 2015
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

March 5, 2013