Dr. Karna Kale

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Karna Kale

Dr.Kale has been our family physician for over 8 years, since the time we came to Mississauga. He is the best family doctor I have come across during my life. In fact I was surprised how he can be so tolerating and understanding, being brought up in this culture. He passionately care for his patients, take immediate steps where necessary to request extra test for referring to specialists. He makes patients comfortable and always takes time to understand the issue, however much he is busy for the day. We feel blessed that we have such a wonderful doctor close by. Grateful patient

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

We have moved to Mississauga and found Dr. Kale through a family member. Coming from a small town where we knew our doctor since we were born we were nervous taking on a new doctor. He is absolutely incredible, attentive and knows what he is talking about. He has incredible bed side manner and I am so glad to have him as our doctor. His staff are amazing and hard working. He does have some quite a long wait some days but it is 110% worth it! Thank you Dr.Kale and staff! Keep up the amazing work!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Amazing Doctor! Dr Kale never rushes and takes his time to listen to all your concerns. Doctors like him are very rare to find now a days.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr Kale is excellent, knowledgeable, very patience n good listener. Worth waiting while walk in to see him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

One of the best doctors in and around the GTA . Always answers questions if doesnt know the answer will find it for you. AWESOME person and doctor

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Kale is an excellent doctor, takes the time to listen and is always helpful. Thank you for always making the time to see me in your busy schedule.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr kale is excellent doctor. Hard to get appointments, but i walk in and wait few hours which is worth,

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr Kale is a great Doctor however wait times to get his appointment are terrible - I had to wait for 1 month to get his appointment. He should limit the number of patients he looks after. I can't recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr Kale is a fantastic doctor, he is very friendly and approachable. The conversation with him itself cures 50% of my sickness. Its hard to get appointment, but i walkin and wait for an hour or 2 which is still worth. Even though i moved to Brampton, i still keep him as my family doctor. The staff is polite and friendly. Good job Dr. Kale:)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. KALE is amazing. I switched my other doctor to be with him and it was a great choice. Been with Dr. KALE since he first opened his clinc. That's almost 8 years with him. Very comfortable to talk to him, approachable, friendly, doesn't rush and is a great listener. Dr Kale is a busy doctor always hard to get an appointment with him usually 2 weeks to a month waiting. Thats a bit ridiculous. Staff needs little work with customer service. Be more friendly, and to smile more.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016