Ratings for Dr. Karna Kale

We need more Doctors like Dr. Kale. Very sweet and never rushes. I always have my concerns answered! P.S person below me...why did you give all "1"'s if you gave such a positive review...?

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Each time I come back from the doctor's office I fell so grateful for having such a caring and skilled.doctor like Dr. Kale. He.never rushes you and I always encouraged to discuss my healthcare concerns with much confidence. My entire family are his patients and we feel blessed to be under Dr. Kale's care. Staff are great and friendly and even though he is super busy and booked they always manage to get me an appointment through the.cancellation list. We all love him.

Submitted June 13, 2016

The doctor is fantastic, the wait time and the staff not so much

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

An excellent physician. Very approachable, intelligent and hardworking.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr Kale and staff are excellent and very respectable towards everyone

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dear Dr. Karna Kale we as a whole family are so much blessed by the God Almoght to have you as our family physician. Thank you so very much for your great care and God Almighty bless you so abundently. Shariq Saeed & Family Mississauga, ON

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Great doctor, very knowledgeable and kind, would definitely recommend him. In regards to some bad reviews I have seen here about his staff I must say I have always been treated with the most respect there but I have seen and witnessed some of the verbal abuse that same staff is victim of by some tremendously rude patients, and lets be real everyone is human if you mistreat someone you cant expect a smile back all the time.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

excellent doctor!!!! Great diagnosis!!!But getting appointment is very difficult!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dear Dr. Kale, All of us (our family) wish to thank you for your kindness and wisdom for our father's treatment. Now he is completely recovered from his 5 vessel coronary artery bypass. We think it's time to give huge credit to you to save my father's life.Dr. Kale is very competent, sensitive physicians like you are the prize of the medical profession. My father always say good things about you. We are thankful that he is around us in good health. We will forever carry gratitude in our hearts for your kind help towards our parent’s health concerns. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

I just want to praise Dr.Kale for his professionalism, knowledge, patient care, and treatment my daughter has received from him over the past 2 years. He is always smiling and is compassionate. I have recommended him to my friends and family and would recommend him to anyone that needs a doctor in the mississauga/GTA area. He has created a raving fan in me and my family. Keep up the great work Dr.Kale!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013