Ratings for Dr. Addison Tarr

This guy must think he's Dr. House or something, because he is probably the WORST doctor to have in an emergency room. No compassion, no desire to help, and very quick to judge. Telling patients that "they faked that one real well", or telling me that "it's vascular" and dismissing my concern only shows that he's not in it for the care of others. I saw him Sunday evening, and it's now Wednesday morning, and I am being released from ANOTHER hospital because, guess what? He dismissed my concern, and made me feel like a total fool and on top of that, my cause for concern was real, and I'm lucky that I was smart enough not to listen to him, listen to the kind nurse who took charge after he left the room, and get a second opinion. If you have to deal with him, go somewhere else. Please.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Tarr was one of the nicest ER doctors I have seen. We had to wait a long time in the waiting room, but he came into the room when we got there to a room immediately. He sat down with us, listened and didn't interrupt, and took care of my mom's pain and concerns. he even set up a followup appointment for her. This hospital does not have a good reputation, but we highly recommend based on this visit.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I have never been treated as poorly by a Physician as I was by Dr. Tarr. He was rude, uncompassionate and unprofessional. He made rude remarks towards me while I was at the emergency room in which made me feel extremely uncomfortable. My husband and I were shocked by his lack of compassion and rude demeanor. I do not feel as if the care I received was acceptable. I will never go back to this particular hospital again due to the horrible care that I had received by Dr. Tarr.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Great doctor with great sense of humor! Favorite doctor of all time always makes the mood better

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

The most irresponsible and uncaring ER physician probably on the entire planet. Very rude, uncaring and unhelpful. Quick to actually poke fun at his own patients. Will discuss and badmouth other patients to staff in front of other patients. Anyone who has ever had him at Springfield Regional Medical Center has had nothing but bad things to say about him. In fact, he's been so rude and judgmental he's made patients cry and once even caused me to leave the ER because of his attitude so I could go to an out-of-town ER. Nothing but horrible...at best.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010