Ratings for Dr. Shawn Ferguson

Dr Ferguson is a wonderful Doctor. I've read through the comments posted and agree with all of the commentators (except for the two negative ones, they must be speaking about a different dr!) He helped ease me during a miscarriage when another doctor told me flat out that I would never carry a child successfully. He encouraged me and inspired me, and gave me hope. I think those things really speak to the passion and compassion that this man has in his profession. Now, he is taking such good care of me in a high risk pregnancy and, as he affirmed me, I have successfully carried this child to full term! He has a terrific bed side manner, positive personality, and is a great listener. I'm so thankful for this man!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Absolutely love Dr. Ferguson. He is always positive, in good spirits and anxious to answer any questions I have. Excellent doc!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I cannot say enough about this man. Even thought he is not my ob, he has helped me through a very difficult situation and always takes my calls. Super friendly, caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

The best doctor alive. Honestly my c section was easy going and so is he

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Can not say enough about Dr. Ferguson. He was fantastic when I saw him about my infertility and is now my ob for my first pregnancy. He really puts you first and takes time to answer any questions you have.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

He came highly recommended and I am so happy he was able to take me on as his patient. First time mom, he was great. Answered all my questions. Super friendly. When it's time for baby #2 I hope I can get him!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I think Dr Ferguson is a wonderful doctor.He is very compassionate and explains everything to you, he takes time to listen to your concerns and cares.Love him couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Ferguson was awesome: positive, enthusiastic, client-centered, flexible, knowledgeable... great experience!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I love Dr. Ferguson he did ablation surgery and it didn't work so he suggested something else so far so good. He is very energetic, kind, and very helpful he is compassionate and cares about my needs. I have NO negative feed back at all. The staff is amazing. So happy to have Dr.Ferguson for my Gyn.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

He had poor bedside manner and was very unsympathetic to our situation. I would not use him again or recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013