Ratings for Dr. Robert Banner

His staff is great, he was on time give or take 15 min, but I wasted a lot of time and money here. I believe in homeopathic healing as well as modern medicine, so I'm not a skeptic, but I met with him for an entire hour about chronic stomach issues and at the end of the hour, he tells me that my zinc levels are low, to continue eating well, and then he hits me with a bill even though THERE WAS NO PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT. When I questioned him about the bill (he charges per every 5 min!) he said he could give me a discount if I gave him a "kind" review on RateMDs, but I would have to do there review in his office. I said no, and here I am, giving you guys a heads up. You've been warned.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Banner's approach focuses on helping your body to heal itself rather than throwing pills at individual symptoms being experienced. He is a fantastic doctor, very knowledgeable, respectful and professional. The improvements in my health have been significant, Where traditional medicine failed, Dr. Banner was successful.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I had a myriad of conditions that several other doctors failed to address, let alone diagnose. I am feeling better than I have for years thanks to Dr. Banner's Holistic approach.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr Banner was rude and abrupt. He would not answer my questions and just shoved papers at me and told me to read them. His treatment left me leaking spinal fluid and he never followed up to see if I had healed. He is only concerned with money.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Amazing doctor with a VAST amount of knowledge and skill ! I highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

i have been seeing doctor banner for about 8 months or so and i will tell you one thing..he cares...i have a bad back from my work as a bricklayer and the only thing every other doc wants to do is get you high on pills which do absolutly nothing for you...since seeing doc banner my life has turned around quite a bit...my marraige is in a better state...my mental health is very good as being in pain 24 hours a day for years can take a toll on a person....turns out it was something simple like a vitamin d shortage i had....he also reccomended me to the four pillars set of fish oil,vitaman ,anti oxident ,etc...and im alot healthier now than i ever was....i have nothing to say but good about his team...they are a nice staff to deal with...i had extreme back spasms before seeing him and now there few and far between...my suggestion for anyone hurt is dont take all these pills that your doc will give you...you will only get high and wont be relieved of pain....spend a few bucks and see a doc like banner who can help you....from a long time sufferer of bad back pains that put me on the floor dam near in tears....he also taught me how to work properly and what not to do to tweak my back... thanks doctor banner and the team from SHAWN TAYLOR

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

only person out of many that could relieve me of my pain!!! - Mike Vaughan

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Questionable diagnostic techniques with no basis in science. If you have an emotionally based illness then you may benefit from his calm demeanour. If you have a measurable physical issue then I suggest you seek science based medicine from a medical doctor or specialist. Some individuals may benefit from a combination of both. It is dangerous to rely solely on alternate therapies as real disease requires real treatment. A good attitude supports all recovery.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Banner considers you as a partner in your care. He will not dismiss your symptoms, and he will tell you, straight up, how he can help and when he cannot. It is wonderful to have a doctor that considers your entire body, history, and mental state in making his diagnosis. Then, he helps you to heal the problem rather than putting a "band-aid" on it with drugs or unnecessary surgery. He is patient, kind, and knowledgeable, yet also willing to answer your questions and consider your ideas. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Sent us packing with no help, and filled out a form using a chickens foot as a pen. Thanks for nothing clown!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013