Ratings for Dr. Robert Banner

Complaint was about pain in shoulders and hips. This doctor never once asked to look at my x-ray reports or check the limited range of the joint. More importantly he wasn't the slightest bit interested that these joints maybe arthritic or not. He was too interested in selling me his standard money making supplememt program to be followed by his even more expensive ozone + glutathione formula ., both of which proved to be a complete waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

He has been such a help toward my wellness. He is very knowledgeable in his field & is always learning and pushing boundaries.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Primarily went to Dr.Banner for joint pain issues. He indicated I was in a "block and switch" mode with regards to my joint pain and that with his supplements( expensive by the way) would remedy this situation and prepare me for his 4 intravenous infusions of his ozone and glutathione formula. These infusions were to be done once a week . He also mentioned that at the end of the infusions it was very likely that I would only need one or two of my points injected with his "prolozone" formula . Before each infusion I was given a sheet whereby I would indicate on a scale of 1 to 4 the degree of joint pain/ discomfort that was being experienced in the previous 24-48 hours. With each infusion my joint pain grew progressively worse and this was clearly indicated by me on the sheet. It was obvious no heed was being paid to this info sheet either by Dr. Banner or his staff. The fact was my joint pain was getting worse with each infusion visit and has continued to get worse with each passing week since his prescribed treatment. In my opinion Dr. Banner sold me a very expensive and painful "bill of goods". My experience with this doctor is truly a great example of "BUYER BEWARE" !

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr Banner totally undermined my health. He told me I no longer needed thyroid hormone, that my body was no longer estrogen positive, and took me off almost all supplements I was on. He put me on a huge regime of his supplements (money in his pocket). I ended up having a severe cough, low energy, swelling around the eyes, couldn't walk. He tested me again and said all the supplements he prescribed were fine. I had to go off of them and started improving. Then to test his theory, went back on and started going downhill quickly again so remained off of them. Within 3 months he undermined my health and my body was severely compromised due to the supplements he put me on and undermining of my hormones.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

His staff is great, he was on time give or take 15 min, but I wasted a lot of time and money here. I believe in homeopathic healing as well as modern medicine, so I'm not a skeptic, but I met with him for an entire hour about chronic stomach issues and at the end of the hour, he tells me that my zinc levels are low, to continue eating well, and then he hits me with a bill even though THERE WAS NO PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT. When I questioned him about the bill (he charges per every 5 min!) he said he could give me a discount if I gave him a "kind" review on RateMDs, but I would have to do there review in his office. I said no, and here I am, giving you guys a heads up. You've been warned.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Banner's approach focuses on helping your body to heal itself rather than throwing pills at individual symptoms being experienced. He is a fantastic doctor, very knowledgeable, respectful and professional. The improvements in my health have been significant, Where traditional medicine failed, Dr. Banner was successful.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I had a myriad of conditions that several other doctors failed to address, let alone diagnose. I am feeling better than I have for years thanks to Dr. Banner's Holistic approach.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr Banner was rude and abrupt. He would not answer my questions and just shoved papers at me and told me to read them. His treatment left me leaking spinal fluid and he never followed up to see if I had healed. He is only concerned with money.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Amazing doctor with a VAST amount of knowledge and skill ! I highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

i have been seeing doctor banner for about 8 months or so and i will tell you one thing..he cares...i have a bad back from my work as a bricklayer and the only thing every other doc wants to do is get you high on pills which do absolutly nothing for you...since seeing doc banner my life has turned around quite a bit...my marraige is in a better state...my mental health is very good as being in pain 24 hours a day for years can take a toll on a person....turns out it was something simple like a vitamin d shortage i had....he also reccomended me to the four pillars set of fish oil,vitaman ,anti oxident ,etc...and im alot healthier now than i ever was....i have nothing to say but good about his team...they are a nice staff to deal with...i had extreme back spasms before seeing him and now there few and far between...my suggestion for anyone hurt is dont take all these pills that your doc will give you...you will only get high and wont be relieved of pain....spend a few bucks and see a doc like banner who can help you....from a long time sufferer of bad back pains that put me on the floor dam near in tears....he also taught me how to work properly and what not to do to tweak my back... thanks doctor banner and the team from SHAWN TAYLOR

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014