Ratings for Dr. Robert Banner

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

i have been seeing doctor banner for about 8 months or so and i will tell you one thing..he cares...i have a bad back from my work as a bricklayer and the only thing every other doc wants to do is get you high on pills which do absolutly nothing for you...since seeing doc banner my life has turned around quite a bit...my marraige is in a better state...my mental health is very good as being in pain 24 hours a day for years can take a toll on a person....turns out it was something simple like a vitamin d shortage i had....he also reccomended me to the four pillars set of fish oil,vitaman ,anti oxident ,etc...and im alot healthier now than i ever was....i have nothing to say but good about his team...they are a nice staff to deal with...i had extreme back spasms before seeing him and now there few and far between...my suggestion for anyone hurt is dont take all these pills that your doc will give you...you will only get high and wont be relieved of pain....spend a few bucks and see a doc like banner who can help you....from a long time sufferer of bad back pains that put me on the floor dam near in tears....he also taught me how to work properly and what not to do to tweak my back... thanks doctor banner and the team from SHAWN TAYLOR

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

only person out of many that could relieve me of my pain!!! - Mike Vaughan

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Questionable diagnostic techniques with no basis in science. If you have an emotionally based illness then you may benefit from his calm demeanour. If you have a measurable physical issue then I suggest you seek science based medicine from a medical doctor or specialist. Some individuals may benefit from a combination of both. It is dangerous to rely solely on alternate therapies as real disease requires real treatment. A good attitude supports all recovery.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Banner considers you as a partner in your care. He will not dismiss your symptoms, and he will tell you, straight up, how he can help and when he cannot. It is wonderful to have a doctor that considers your entire body, history, and mental state in making his diagnosis. Then, he helps you to heal the problem rather than putting a "band-aid" on it with drugs or unnecessary surgery. He is patient, kind, and knowledgeable, yet also willing to answer your questions and consider your ideas. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Sent us packing with no help, and filled out a form using a chickens foot as a pen. Thanks for nothing clown!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I have been visiting Dr. Banner for a couple of years, after hearing good reports about him. He is an excellent Dr who actually spends time, listening and concerned with your case. He truly is one I will highly recommend, and I have had some good results through using his methods. It's nice to know there is another option to good health with someone like Dr. Banner and staff who really want to make a difference to your well being. Wendy Norman

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I have nothing but praise for Dr.Banner and his whole office. He listens without dismissing your suffering. His treatment plan, and therapeutic methods, have given me hope and relief for the first time in 20 years. A refreshing change for our medical system. Some of his methods may raise an eyebrow but he has proven to me that it all works! I am (for the first time in years) hopeful for a bright future-free of pain and disease!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

The only doctor i've ever been to who actually listened to and took my symptoms seriously. Then he fixed me! After years of suffering and having to put up with other dr.s arrogance and condescension, Dr. Banner thought about my symptoms and figured out the problem. Too bad all doctors aren't like that.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Nothing but Praise Dr. Banner instills the up most confidence in his knowledge, care, compassion and attentiveness. He sets the bar high for all medical doctors.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Robert Banner's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor with a VAST amount of knowledge and skill ! I highly recommend this physician."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have been seeing doctor banner for about 8 months or so and i will tell you one thing..he cares...i have a bad back from my work as a bricklayer and the only ..."

December 29, 2014