Ratings for Dr. Robert Banner

I can't believe the claims being written on this site. Dr. Banner is top notch. I went to him so so sick from the mainstream medical community that stuffed me full of drugs, that in turn, caused more problems in my already toxically poisoned body (by my employer from a worksite), and slowly but surely this man has improved my health picture to the point I'm pain free and able to live a more productive life as long as I look after myself, eat right, and stick to the regiment. YES, his regiment. That works. YES, it's expensive, but well worth it. I've turned a very serious health picture completely around with his help. People that are complaining here about him not reading or looking at medical reports. Not true. He has looked at EVERYTHING I've ever set before him. And, in some cases, gotten me the help I needed when my lousy GP couldn't be bothered to help. People claiming on this site that his infusions don't work or cause harm. Not true. It's obvious to me you are willing to look a gift horse in the mouth. It took time to become so poisoned and for my body to become riddled with pain, it didn't happen overnight; thus, I understood, it would take time to reverse the mess I was in. Once I gave up on the idea that a quick fix was somewhere out there on the horizon, and embraced change (through much reading...none of which was given to me by Dr. Banner, but made and found prior to attending him, which all said the same thing) I attended his office, followed his protocol and got better. YES, better. YES, it took time and $. But what worthwhile doesn't? I can say this, prior to attending, I was told I'd be in a wheelchair (by a leading specialist in Ontario) in 5 years' time (I'm not), and that I would always be in pain (for the rest of my life) (I'm not), and that I would always need to be on pain management (I'm not). Because of the supplements he suggested (which btw, if you don't want to pay him, you can order almost anywhere! He's not padding his pocket, they are all the same price!!!), food changes, ozone + glutathione treatments, I'm pain free. YES, free. I started so sick I couldn't lift my own arm to dry my own hair, had tremors and constantly shook while holding a pen! Had 12 of the 13 pressure points of FIBRO at the highest degree and a threat of wheelchair, and I now wake with no paint at all. That's right, NONE. AS long as I stick to what helps my body. I couldn't put on my own socks and now I can touch my toes. Not to mention, my lungs, poisoned by a mix of inhaling raw bunk oil and black toxic mould, I couldn't walk to the mailbox and back without experiencing distress, unable to breathe correctly. My lungs were bleeding, scared, and breathing was a luxury when I met this man, have now improved so much I can walk 5K without an attack, and I'm pushing those limits now. I understand evey body is different, and possibly the treatments he provides were not for you, BUT if you didn't give it time, and invest at least 3 months in turning your body and situation around, you don't know what you are talking about on here. This is not a quick fix. Dr. Banner is upfront and clear about this. If you rather that take drugs for a faster fix, fine, that's your choice. But what Dr. Banner offers is a long-term solution, without pharma drugs that really improves quality of your life if you are willing to invest in yourself and improving your health problems. It is investment. But it's worth every dime. As for him bribing you for reviews. I don't think so. This man has even offered me solutions to help save me money, and waved payment on things to help me out. That claim is simply ridiculous. Sorry, but I can't stand by and let others claim this man is not helping people and that he is not generous. He is exactly that with his time and expertise. He is a gem to have in the community. What I'm reading on here feels grossly disingenuous, and largely untrue. This doctor is helping people. I am one of them. Blowing my own hair dry, and fetching my own mail now, and not in a wheelchair, thanks to Dr. Banner.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Complaint was about pain in shoulders and hips. This doctor never once asked to look at my x-ray reports or check the limited range of the joint. More importantly he wasn't the slightest bit interested that these joints maybe arthritic or not. He was too interested in selling me his standard money making supplememt program to be followed by his even more expensive ozone + glutathione formula ., both of which proved to be a complete waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

He has been such a help toward my wellness. He is very knowledgeable in his field & is always learning and pushing boundaries.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Primarily went to Dr.Banner for joint pain issues. He indicated I was in a "block and switch" mode with regards to my joint pain and that with his supplements( expensive by the way) would remedy this situation and prepare me for his 4 intravenous infusions of his ozone and glutathione formula. These infusions were to be done once a week . He also mentioned that at the end of the infusions it was very likely that I would only need one or two of my points injected with his "prolozone" formula . Before each infusion I was given a sheet whereby I would indicate on a scale of 1 to 4 the degree of joint pain/ discomfort that was being experienced in the previous 24-48 hours. With each infusion my joint pain grew progressively worse and this was clearly indicated by me on the sheet. It was obvious no heed was being paid to this info sheet either by Dr. Banner or his staff. The fact was my joint pain was getting worse with each infusion visit and has continued to get worse with each passing week since his prescribed treatment. In my opinion Dr. Banner sold me a very expensive and painful "bill of goods". My experience with this doctor is truly a great example of "BUYER BEWARE" !

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr Banner totally undermined my health. He told me I no longer needed thyroid hormone, that my body was no longer estrogen positive, and took me off almost all supplements I was on. He put me on a huge regime of his supplements (money in his pocket). I ended up having a severe cough, low energy, swelling around the eyes, couldn't walk. He tested me again and said all the supplements he prescribed were fine. I had to go off of them and started improving. Then to test his theory, went back on and started going downhill quickly again so remained off of them. Within 3 months he undermined my health and my body was severely compromised due to the supplements he put me on and undermining of my hormones.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

His staff is great, he was on time give or take 15 min, but I wasted a lot of time and money here. I believe in homeopathic healing as well as modern medicine, so I'm not a skeptic, but I met with him for an entire hour about chronic stomach issues and at the end of the hour, he tells me that my zinc levels are low, to continue eating well, and then he hits me with a bill even though THERE WAS NO PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT. When I questioned him about the bill (he charges per every 5 min!) he said he could give me a discount if I gave him a "kind" review on RateMDs, but I would have to do there review in his office. I said no, and here I am, giving you guys a heads up. You've been warned.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Banner's approach focuses on helping your body to heal itself rather than throwing pills at individual symptoms being experienced. He is a fantastic doctor, very knowledgeable, respectful and professional. The improvements in my health have been significant, Where traditional medicine failed, Dr. Banner was successful.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I had a myriad of conditions that several other doctors failed to address, let alone diagnose. I am feeling better than I have for years thanks to Dr. Banner's Holistic approach.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr Banner was rude and abrupt. He would not answer my questions and just shoved papers at me and told me to read them. His treatment left me leaking spinal fluid and he never followed up to see if I had healed. He is only concerned with money.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Amazing doctor with a VAST amount of knowledge and skill ! I highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016