Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Agee

I have been seeing Dr. Agee awhile with no problems. Recently I went for a visit and felt like I was rushed in and out without them really caring what my problem was. He decided on giving an injection in my knee and said that he would be right back. I waited for 30 more minutes in the room waiting for them to give me my injection. While waiting I could hear all sorts of laughing and cutting up in the hallway while I am sitting there in pain. Also at one point I heard some of the nurese start talking in the hallway about one of the other patients which I could hear as plain as day even though my door was closed. Talk about unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

A friend of mine recommended Dr. Agee at Lemak Sports for my reoccuring knee troubles. I was glad that I didn't have to spend all day at the doctor's office to get a diagnosis. Dr. Agee was perfect and I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Robert E. Agee's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Amerigroup