Ratings for Dr. B. Nicole Bosley

I have always liked Dr. Bosley. I first met her when I was in the hospital for a sore throat that I couldn't kick for months. She scoped my throat and found the problem and fixed it. I go to her for all my ENT problems.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I wouldn't take my dog to her it's bad when PA say they have the best Dr's and I have to go to MI to see one For my ears

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

As soon as she saw me she knew what the problem was and gave me plan to fix it extremly knowledgeable and friendly. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Bosley is an excellent Doctor. I felt like she took the time to hear my concerns and truly cares about my well being. She is extremely knowledgeable and patient. I have struggled deciding on surgery for my thyroid and she expresses understanding and patience while also being direct with her medical recommendations. I am thankful I found her. I give her my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Had to more than one problem and Dr. would only check area that appointment was scheduled for. Had to make another appointment for my other problem, which was almost two months away. Really!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

My experience with Dr bosley ws quite positive. she was personable and knowledgable. she determined the cause of my chronic sore throat and her office staff worked to get addidtional medication approved to correct the problem. I was satisfied and would recommend her to others

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

After reading all of these bad reviews, I am shocked. Bosely is the only ent that seems to want to help my conditions. Has also done a wonderful job throughout the process. She is in high demand, very busy.. Maybe she is good?

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

The worst doctor in town. Insisted I take a hearing test even before the exam. Evan though the hearing test was not covered by my insurance company. Had no idea what the problem was. It's hard to believe this quack has a medical license. Stay away !

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

She does not listen. She seems like she is always in a hurry Does not report test results to you. Had to go to another doctor the week after I saw her to get treatment for same complaint. I will never set foot intact office again

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

DR BOSLEY WAS RUDE, DID NOT LISTEN TO WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TRYING TO TELL HER. SHE WAS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE ENTERED ENCOUNTERED. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016