Had all the records sent to her office. She had not looked at anything. Had to make a second appointment to be told she could not see anything on the MRI. Two appointments and she could not see what the radiologist saw.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

My ear issues were not addressed, instead I had to dish out $75 for an unnecessary hearing test. My ears are worst than ever and I have no answers! After I left the office I felt like a robot in an assembly line. No patient care from here!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor, and not just me my mother also. I had issues for a long period of time and she did nothing to help me. I couldn't even get her or her staff to return my phone calls. I went to a different doctor and got my problems taken care of right away, was scheduled for surgery within a week!! I wasted so much money and missed work so much because she didn't help me. Never again will I step foot in her office. Her and her staff are some of the rudest people I have ever met! If I could give her no stars I would

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

My first visit was pleasant. After she performed my surgery and i had complications, she was impossible to see. After waiting days for a callback, I ended up at the ER....almost needed a trach because of severe swelling. Her and her staff are some of the rudest people I have ever met! I will never set foot in that office again!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Staff was very friendly and professional. I was attended immediately and given a full explanation of the papers I needed to fill out. Waiting room was clean as well as the restroom. Waiting room was also quiet and had a pleasant atmosphere.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Had an excellent experience here having presented a somewhat unusual problem. Had already been sort of blown off somewhere else by the way. Not here. Very knowledgeable ,sensitive, patient and thorough. Couldn't have felt more at ease. Great doctor. Great staff. Enough said

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Bosley took my daughter's tonsils out, she and her staff could not have been more caring and understanding when she had complications. Not the ideal situation to be in, but very comforting to have Dr. Bosley with is.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

the staff didnt know we walked in even though we signed in. my daughter interrupted their talking and laughing to ask if she was to fill out any forms. our name was spelled wrong. the staff had trouble entering information into the computers. we told the medical assistant we were there due to my daughter's deviated septum and broken nose. the doctor thought we were there for sinusitis. my daughter was told she did in deed have a deviated septum and a crooked nose (we knew this). she was given nose spray for her allergies. what???? we did not reschedule.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Bosley has an excellent bedside manner. She took the time to explain everyting and listned to my questions. She is very nuturing and genuinly cares about the patient. Her staff was also very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I had to have my tonsils removed due to recurrent strep. Dr. Bosely was knowledgeable and did a great job surgically, but I agree that not alot of time is spent per patient. My post op visit was very rushed and impersonal. The one major complaint is that her office staff is HORRENDOUS! Rude and unprofessional with very little concern for the patient. For that reason, I would not recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. B. Nicole Bosley's Credentials

UPMC

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Had all the records sent to her office. She had not looked at anything. Had to make a second appointment to be told she could not see anything on the MRI. Tw..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "My ear issues were not addressed, instead I had to dish out $75 for an unnecessary hearing test. My ears are worst than ever and I have no answers! After I le..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor, and not just me my mother also. I had issues for a long period of time and she did nothing to help m..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "My first visit was pleasant. After she performed my surgery and i had complications, she was impossible to see. After waiting days for a callback, I ended up at..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff was very friendly and professional. I was attended immediately and given a full explanation of the papers I needed to fill out. Waiting room was clean as ..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had an excellent experience here having presented a somewhat unusual problem. Had already been sort of blown off somewhere else by the way. Not here. Very know..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bosley took my daughter's tonsils out, she and her staff could not have been more caring and understanding when she had complications. Not the ideal situ..."

September 24, 2014