Ratings for Dr. B. Nicole Bosley

The worst doctor in town. Insisted I take a hearing test even before the exam. Evan though the hearing test was not covered by my insurance company. Had no idea what the problem was. It's hard to believe this quack has a medical license. Stay away !

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

She does not listen. She seems like she is always in a hurry Does not report test results to you. Had to go to another doctor the week after I saw her to get treatment for same complaint. I will never set foot intact office again

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

DR BOSLEY WAS RUDE, DID NOT LISTEN TO WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TRYING TO TELL HER. SHE WAS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE ENTERED ENCOUNTERED. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

She seems agitsted and distracted during office visits. She is abrupt and definitely not empathetic or helpful. I would definitely not trust her to do any kind of surgery, and will not visit her office again. Her partner Klingensmith is, if possible, even worse.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Had all the records sent to her office. She had not looked at anything. Had to make a second appointment to be told she could not see anything on the MRI. Two appointments and she could not see what the radiologist saw.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

My ear issues were not addressed, instead I had to dish out $75 for an unnecessary hearing test. My ears are worst than ever and I have no answers! After I left the office I felt like a robot in an assembly line. No patient care from here!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor, and not just me my mother also. I had issues for a long period of time and she did nothing to help me. I couldn't even get her or her staff to return my phone calls. I went to a different doctor and got my problems taken care of right away, was scheduled for surgery within a week!! I wasted so much money and missed work so much because she didn't help me. Never again will I step foot in her office. Her and her staff are some of the rudest people I have ever met! If I could give her no stars I would

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

My first visit was pleasant. After she performed my surgery and i had complications, she was impossible to see. After waiting days for a callback, I ended up at the ER....almost needed a trach because of severe swelling. Her and her staff are some of the rudest people I have ever met! I will never set foot in that office again!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Staff was very friendly and professional. I was attended immediately and given a full explanation of the papers I needed to fill out. Waiting room was clean as well as the restroom. Waiting room was also quiet and had a pleasant atmosphere.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Had an excellent experience here having presented a somewhat unusual problem. Had already been sort of blown off somewhere else by the way. Not here. Very knowledgeable ,sensitive, patient and thorough. Couldn't have felt more at ease. Great doctor. Great staff. Enough said

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. B. Nicole Bosley's Credentials

UPMC

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst doctor in town. Insisted I take a hearing test even before the exam. Evan though the hearing test was not covered by my insurance company. Had no ide..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "She does not listen. She seems like she is always in a hurry Does not report test results to you. Had to go to another doctor the week after I saw her to get ..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "DR BOSLEY WAS RUDE, DID NOT LISTEN TO WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TRYING TO TELL HER. SHE WAS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE ENTERED ENCOUNTERED. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER ..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She seems agitsted and distracted during office visits. She is abrupt and definitely not empathetic or helpful. I would definitely not trust her to do any kind ..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Had all the records sent to her office. She had not looked at anything. Had to make a second appointment to be told she could not see anything on the MRI. Tw..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "My ear issues were not addressed, instead I had to dish out $75 for an unnecessary hearing test. My ears are worst than ever and I have no answers! After I le..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor, and not just me my mother also. I had issues for a long period of time and she did nothing to help m..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "My first visit was pleasant. After she performed my surgery and i had complications, she was impossible to see. After waiting days for a callback, I ended up at..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff was very friendly and professional. I was attended immediately and given a full explanation of the papers I needed to fill out. Waiting room was clean as ..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had an excellent experience here having presented a somewhat unusual problem. Had already been sort of blown off somewhere else by the way. Not here. Very know..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bosley took my daughter's tonsils out, she and her staff could not have been more caring and understanding when she had complications. Not the ideal situ..."

September 24, 2014