Ratings for Dr. B. Nicole Bosley

Had to more than one problem and Dr. would only check area that appointment was scheduled for. Had to make another appointment for my other problem, which was almost two months away. Really!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

My experience with Dr bosley ws quite positive. she was personable and knowledgable. she determined the cause of my chronic sore throat and her office staff worked to get addidtional medication approved to correct the problem. I was satisfied and would recommend her to others

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

After reading all of these bad reviews, I am shocked. Bosely is the only ent that seems to want to help my conditions. Has also done a wonderful job throughout the process. She is in high demand, very busy.. Maybe she is good?

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

The worst doctor in town. Insisted I take a hearing test even before the exam. Evan though the hearing test was not covered by my insurance company. Had no idea what the problem was. It's hard to believe this quack has a medical license. Stay away !

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

She does not listen. She seems like she is always in a hurry Does not report test results to you. Had to go to another doctor the week after I saw her to get treatment for same complaint. I will never set foot intact office again

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

DR BOSLEY WAS RUDE, DID NOT LISTEN TO WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TRYING TO TELL HER. SHE WAS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE ENTERED ENCOUNTERED. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

She seems agitsted and distracted during office visits. She is abrupt and definitely not empathetic or helpful. I would definitely not trust her to do any kind of surgery, and will not visit her office again. Her partner Klingensmith is, if possible, even worse.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Had all the records sent to her office. She had not looked at anything. Had to make a second appointment to be told she could not see anything on the MRI. Two appointments and she could not see what the radiologist saw.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

My ear issues were not addressed, instead I had to dish out $75 for an unnecessary hearing test. My ears are worst than ever and I have no answers! After I left the office I felt like a robot in an assembly line. No patient care from here!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor, and not just me my mother also. I had issues for a long period of time and she did nothing to help me. I couldn't even get her or her staff to return my phone calls. I went to a different doctor and got my problems taken care of right away, was scheduled for surgery within a week!! I wasted so much money and missed work so much because she didn't help me. Never again will I step foot in her office. Her and her staff are some of the rudest people I have ever met! If I could give her no stars I would

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015