Ratings for Dr. Amir Shokrae

I have been seeing Dr.. Shokrae for quite a while now and I like him. I do think he is often rushed but I feel he is a good doctor. I do not like his staff, they are often dismissive and act like it is a bother to speak with you. I have called to ask for an appointment or for a refill on Meds. (not pain meds) and was told they would call it in, but never do. There phone system is awful and if someone actually answers it is a big surprise! I am searching for a new Neurologist at this time because of the staff, not the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

He just sits behind his desk and in-fact does ask important questions. Very rapid and in a hurry, makes a very quick diagnosis. He said I had some disorder without even conducting a full neurological exam, it tuned out I needed further testing and ended up with a better doctor. This doctor is all in it for the money, doesn't give a damn about you.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Very personal and concerned. Friendly , ver knowledgeable. I never feel like he rushes me. He listens and asks important questions.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011