Ratings for Dr. Arshad Pirani

Very rude person and she needs to learn some tact. She went on and on about asymmetry and how attractive people are more symmetrical and I am not. She never helped my TMJ and didn't seem to try to relate on an individual basis to help my specific problem. I will not return.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Amazing staff and lovely doctor. She was friendly and personable. Would highly recommend this office to anyone with jaw pain

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Was rude from the start and rushed. Did not take the time to explain things thoroughly. Just wanted to sell a TMJ retainer. Would not discuss prices with me or alternative solutions. I do not trust her at all.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I see Dr. Pirani at her Burnaby location for my Jaw issues. I was in pain and couldn't sleep properly for over a year after my car accident. She has always been informative, professional and sincere. Her staff is professional and very helpful. I didn't think that I could get better after almost a year but with her patience and persistence things have gotten better. I would recommend her to anyone having Jaw issues.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I seen Dr pirani as a kid and when i had braces and a retainer they didn't straighten my teeth , when i was receiving freezing she poked the needle though my cheek i have a little scar now , now as an adult i have no mollers left as they all rotted due to bad anchors for my braces as a child a few doctors that have examined me after said my mouth was a mess and needed extensive work to miss practice please if you love your mouth don't go there my parent spent thousands of dollars for both my sister and i and we now as adults need extensive restoration due to carelessness of her practice

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

How accurately can I say that this is THE worst dentist I've been to in my life? She did 3 root canals for me and I've already had to have 2 re-done by someone else. Oh, and she did braces on me when I was a kid and now I'm in braces AGAIN as an adult because she couldn't do that either. Go elsewhere!!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010