Ratings for Dr. Kenny Lee

I've been going to dr lee since I was little- over 15 years, hands down best doctor. Having such a hard time finding a doctor like him. So compassionate, caring, understanding.. all the things a doctor should be!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

My doctor for over 20 years,best doctor I have had,yes so sorry to see him leave this office, used to have long ,long waits,but last few years,wait times were cut significantly,he will now be teaching ,this is. One good thing, he will make a great instructor,will be difficult to find a doc like him

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Best best doctor I have ever had. Dr. Lee is always so patient and caring for me and my family. We have seen him for over 20 years and have always been thankful for everything that he has done for us. Too bad he will be retiring very soon. He will truly be missed. I wish him all the best!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr . Ken Lee is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life. Very professional, knowledgeable, caring and respectful.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

My family and I have been going to Dr. lee since we came here, he is a good listener, calm, and knowledgeable....lately he is pretty go with times, an improvement that must be acknowledged, and the office staff ha also improved a lot.... he is a good familiy doctor, and when he feels a specialist is needed he will refer to one.. thks DR Ken Lee for your kindness...

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

He is a really good Dr. sadly his people are rude sometimes.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

My mom, my husband, my son and I love Dr. Lee. He has been our family doctor for 10 years. He treats us with respect and explains every condition and procedure in a very clear way. I have seen different doctors here over the years and I always felt rushed but not with Dr. Lee. He always takes the time to listen and help us. He is the best Doctor for me and my family and we appreciate everything that he does for us.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

To the disgruntled person who complained that I had changed his/her appointment three times: I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. I am sure I had already apologized to you in person about this previously. I rarely do this to my patients, frankly. That said, how can you assume that doctors simply think about their own time, and that we don't care about the schedules of others? You don't know why I had to change the appointment three times. There might have been (often there are) extenuating reasons. Also, I very often get stood up by numerous patients who book appointments with me (often, they are one hour long appointments), and then, they just don't show up, and do not call to cancel. This happens several times everyday, and has been happening for the past 31 years. It is very important that we do not make assumptions about the callousness of others without knowing the full details of why things happened the way they did. Be nice, be gentle, be kind, be generous.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

He changed my appointment, 3 times. why doctors think that just their time is precious? He must learn to care about other people schedule.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Best Doctor, he is very knowledgeable. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015